Girls From Anime Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh yes indeed I do but my original observation was intended for @Rias not one of her spokespersons to answer. I had hoped that some follower of this thread might come up with a useful suggestion to eliminate future repetitions. Perhaps they never noticed?
There's a difference between speaking for someone and making an observation about someone else's behaviour regarding that person. But you know that. The rest of your comment is equally disingenuous.

Oh yes indeed I do but my original observation was intended for @Rias not one of her spokespersons to answer. I had hoped that some follower of this thread might come up with a useful suggestion to eliminate future repetitions. Perhaps they never noticed?

Why should she respond? She is not doing anything against forum rules. She has complied with all requests. Despite I note, you constantly moving the goal posts. She is far from the only person to occasionally repeat images further as your own evidence shows this was not altogether that frequent. I can if you want do image searches and demonstrate this?

Thank you for your input. While individual images do not cause a huge problem, there is no particular problem with suggesting that members try to avoid duplication or multiple postings of the same images. There is nobody casting aspersions on anyone, only a suggestion that members might want to post new images and not the same things over and over. This is not an issue to make a big deal about.

This not remotely the first time Melissa has made a singular request of Rias. Rias is clearly from the evidence presented by Melissa (!) already trying to comply with said request. Also, this instance of a request is a very unusual request. I can by researching certain threads turn up prior posts by yourself assuring one or more members that repeating images is an error that occurs and is not necessarily to the detriment of forums as it increases the odds members are able to witness and be inspired by said images. Such an argument makes sense as this increases participation, increased participants increase funding...thereby said error solves itself.

So yes this an unusual experience for people, many of us participate on many forums and have rarely seen such conduct by staff.

I'm glad to see that there is now so little behind-the-scenes maintenance needed by the admins here that they have the time to start checking the number of times images, which don't take up a great deal of space and which probably have a minimal impact on bandwidth, have been posted over the last eighteen months. I expect there are going to be lots of these posts in the next few minutes, addressed to individuals who have duplicated images, all over the forum. Because we all do it.
Speak for yourself. I mostly post my own stories. Some may find them repetitive, but I only post them once. I have one thread of images found on the web, which I haven't posted much to in the past few years, but when I did post there, I made a solid effort to post new material from other sites that was unlikely to be duplicated here.

And yes, I would like to hear from @Rias on this topic rather than from others. I am aware that she is not a native English speaker, but Google translate is very good. There are a great many non-native speakers here who make an effort and get their point across very well.

Thank you for your input. While individual images do not cause a huge problem, there is no particular problem with suggesting that members try to avoid duplication or multiple postings of the same images. There is nobody casting aspersions on anyone, only a suggestion that members might want to post new images and not the same things over and over. This is not an issue to make a big deal about.
Except that only certain members of this forum get publicly admonished. We are constantly being reminded about bandwidth and yet there are threads and posters which must contribute a great deal more than @Rias' occasional duplicates.

For an issue that we should not be making a big deal about, there is suddenly an awful lot of admin interest in this thread.

Except that only certain members of this forum get publicly admonished. We are constantly being reminded about bandwidth and yet there are threads and posters which must contribute a great deal more than @Rias' occasional duplicates.

For an issue that we should not be making a big deal about, there is suddenly an awful lot of admin interest in this thread.
Just do what I did and stop posting pics , to much hassle trying to please everyone

Just do what I did and stop posting pics , to much hassle trying to please everyone
This is precisely the outcome we are trying to avoid.

When I first joined Crux Forums it was a much less welcoming, even nasty environment. The result was far less activity. Entire weekends passed with fewer posts than this one thread has seen in mere hours.

Nowadays positive activity abounds, name artists within the BDSM art community are seeking this site out to post upon. That is the result of a conscious decision by members some of whom are now forum staff to call out and stand against bullying. To praise and welcome participation, not harry and demean selected individuals.

Given that you have clearly felt harassed at some point I can only apologise and I am sure many feel that we should have been there for you.

Speak for yourself. I mostly post my own stories. Some may find them repetitive, but I only post them once. I have one thread of images found on the web, which I haven't posted much to in the past few years, but when I did post there, I made a solid effort to post new material from other sites that was unlikely to be duplicated here.

And yes, I would like to hear from @Rias on this topic rather than from others. I am aware that she is not a native English speaker, but Google translate is very good. There are a great many non-native speakers here who make an effort and get their point across very well.
For someone who obviously takes pride in being a 'writer' I am surprised I have to explain to you the concept of a rhetorical flourish. (Unless you, too, have chosen down the route of being disingenuous.) There is a huge amount of repetition on this site, and I don't just mean images. And yet very few contributors receive this sort of intervention. I am actually not going to go any further with this part of the discussion, because it doesn't take a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

As regards demanding to hear from Rias 'rather than from others' - I have been trying to formulate a response to this that doesn't escalate the situation. I have failed. so I am shutting up.

When it happens so infrequently, it's actually not noticeable. I have my images in many folders and to avoid repetition, each of these folders has a subfolder called "images shown". That's where the published pictures go.

This is precisely the outcome we are trying to avoid.

When I first joined Crux Forums it was a much less welcoming, even nasty environment. The result was far less activity. Entire weekends passed with fewer posts than this one thread has seen in mere hours.

Nowadays positive activity abounds, name artists within the BDSM art community are seeking this site out to post upon. That is the result of a conscious decision by members some of whom are now forum staff to call out and stand against bullying. To praise and welcome participation, not harry and demean selected individuals.

Given that you have clearly felt harassed at some point I can only apologise and I am sure many feel that we should have been there for you.
Thanks RR

Hi @Kathy . I may well be wrong on this as my memory is not what it used to be. As far as I recall the only time you posted a pic it was one of the actress Patricia Heaton. I think you asked a moderator (not me) to delete your story thread as it might cause trouble for the site. If I do remember correctly nobody complained or gave you any hassle. If I remember incorrectly then I would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.

Hi @Kathy . I may well be wrong on this as my memory is not what it used to be. As far as I recall the only time you posted a pic it was one of the actress Patricia Heaton. I think you asked a moderator (not me) to delete your story thread as it might cause trouble for the site. If I do remember correctly nobody complained or gave you any hassle. If I remember incorrectly then I would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.
It was with a photo manip that I did in the past , not an issue anymore.

I'm very pleased to hear that it's not an issue any more. If you had been bullied, harassed or demeaned because of your manip then I do wish you had reported it at the time. We are always on the look out for new artists who are praised and their participation made most welcome.

I don't remember the manip, Kathy, but Melissa is right in stating that our normal approach to new artists is to encourage and there are others here that will provide tips, links to tutorials, etc. I'm really sorry you were discouraged from pursuing this.

Back
Top Bottom