Girl's painful struggle at the cross....

Go to CruxDreams.com
G

hello friends..Please let me know something about the roman's torture over young females..
1] did they really crucified women?
2] what's the sharp device which is placed between the girls legs?
3] where did they hammer nails..palms or wrists?
3b] did some girls get nailed at armpits?
4] were the ill-fated girls insisted to carry heavy crosses?
5] if a well built, healthy girl nailed into cross, normally, what will be the ailing duration b/w life & death?

please dont think as a menace and answer all my doubts..
thank you.
with 1000 kisses.
cruxiga.

Attachments

• Background.jpg
    Background.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 386
its ne

above is posted by me..
you may send answers to me.
cruxiga.
[/i][/b]

Greetings, Cruxiga.

hello friends..Please let me know something about the roman's torture over young females..
1] did they really crucified women?
Yes. There's at least one reference to that, a freedwoman at the time of Tiberius named Ide.

2] what's the sharp device which is placed between the girls legs?
It's called a cornu, Latin for horn.

3] where did they hammer nails..palms or wrists?
Nobody really knows, and there's quite a bit of controversy. I vote for through the wrists.

3b] did some girls get nailed at armpits?
Doubtful. The point was to make the victim suffer as long as possible, and through the armpits would make them bleed out faster.

4] were the ill-fated girls insisted to carry heavy crosses?
Not the whole cross, but the crossbeam, or patibulum.

5] if a well built, healthy girl nailed into cross, normally, what will be the ailing duration b/w life & death?
Hours certainly, days possibly.

There's an essay from the late 90s by a fellow named Tarquinius Rex you might find interesting. It's mostly speculation, but informed speculation:

http://www.bdsmstories.com/tarquiniusrex/nude.html

I agree with everything Apostate said. Some further information:

1. In about 60 AD a wealthy Roman named Pedanius Secundus was poisoned. It was suspected that one of his slaves had murdered him, and under Roman law, all of the 400 slaves in his household had to be crucified. We don't know how many of those were women, but from the historical accounts we do know that some of them were. Another such wholesale crucifixion of all slaves in a household took place in about 42 BC when Sextus Pompeius had their master assassinated and framed the slaves for the crime.

3b. I've never seen any source that mentions nailing anything other than hands and feet. The pictures that show nails in the armpits, knees, etc. are pure fantasy.

Thank you friends

i still've some more..

1] why the horns placed there..? intensify the pain or causing a quick
death?
2] which type of cross used..'+' or 'X'..?
3] what was the real position? upright..or...upside down..?
4] whether the girls' legs were broken..?
5] any assummtions about a girl's pre-crucifixion thoughts and fears..
and..
post-crucifixion pain tolerance..?

please answer me..dont rate it silly..

im being crucified these types of questions..still tons to come..

cruxiga.

Attachments

• 00024695.jpg
    00024695.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 455
cruxiga said:
Thank you friends

i still've some more..

1] why the horns placed there..? intensify the pain or causing a quick
death?
Cornus were meant to hurt, lots, but they also had the effect of supporting the victim's body, taking stress off of her arms, and actually prolonging her ordeal.

2] which type of cross used..'+' or 'X'..?
Both. See the attachment.

3] what was the real position? upright..or...upside down..?
Again, both. But those crucified upside down died relatively quickly. A savage sort of mercy.

4] whether the girls' legs were broken..?
Sometimes. Another savage mercy. Once her legs were broken the victim died of asphixiation in a few minutes.

5] any assummtions about a girl's pre-crucifixion thoughts and fears..
and..post-crucifixion pain tolerance..?
No idea. Use your imagination. ;-)

please answer me..dont rate it silly..

im being crucified these types of questions..still tons to come..

cruxiga.

Lovely..apostate..thank you..

its great to know your deep knowledge in this area.
fine n well.
let me trigger next five..

1] numbness liquid. a mercyful attitude?

1b] what from the potion made of?

2] did Romans like the victims death as a prolonged one..or quicker one?

3] did males bobbitised before crucifixion?

4] back to female..what were the crimes to deserve crucifixion?

5] any survivers from the capital punishment's claws?

thank you apostate..

with kisses,

cruxiga.

cruxiga said:
Lovely..apostate..thank you..

1] numbness liquid. a mercyful attitude?
That's a matter for debate. Some think it was a mercy, others think it kept the victim from dying of shock when the nails went in, prolonging her suffering.

1b] what from the potion made of?
Beats the heck out of me. Probably opium, perhaps henbane, mixed with wine.

2] did Romans like the victims death as a prolonged one..or quicker one?
Prolonged, in most cases.

3] did males bobbitised before crucifixion?
Doubtful. Castration is a fatal wound. The victim would die quickly of blood loss.

4] back to female..what were the crimes to deserve crucifixion?
Murder, theft, any crime that was punishable by death. Or a female slave could be crucified at the whim of her master.

5] any survivers from the capital punishment's claws?
The ancient writer Josephus relates that during the Jewish War he saw three of his friends crucified by the Romans, and begged the Roman general and future emperor Titus to have them taken down. Titus did, but only one survived. Bottom line, once the nails went in, you were dead. Even if you were taken down, shock, blood loss and infection would kill you.

thank you apostate..

with kisses,

cruxiga.

Thank you apostate..
I think I started to love your deep knowledge about this issue..
Im becoming popular in my institution by revealing details about female crucifixion.Well.

Let us go into the Q's again..

1] When a girl crucified in public, How the public took it?.
As an entertainment, or a warning, or cursing the executers(a sympothetic attitude on the victims) ?

2] When a girl being in execution, Did her beautyness or physique conditions play a major role?(I mean sometimes whether a gorgeous girl got too cruel punishments or mild tortures?)

3] If a girl wish to get death little early in cross, was there any way?And did the executers let her to die soon?

4] What was the extreme humiliation on a female?Esp. When she was sentenced to death?

5] Were the victims like or welcome the "Cornu imposing" ?

Thank you apostate..You definitely have all answers.
But, One thing..dont reveal it anybody..I expose these answers as Mine discoveries from historical sites..Never used your name..Pardon me for that..Anyhow, I'll unleash the truth one day.

Bye.
with kisses..
Cruxiga.

I really don't have all the answers, Cruxiga. Nor do I have the time to answer you now, since it's morning on this side of the planet and I'm about to leave for work.

Jedakk may reply before I do. You should know one thing, though. Most of what we "know" about crucifixion is speculation.

Its ok apostate..Thanks for your patient answers so far..

I can wait till someone takeover the answering..

I have a fantasy about female crucifixion.

thats why Im showing great interest in asking various q's.

any how, thanks once again.

bye with kisses,

cruxiga.

Like Apostate said, there is really very little that we actually know about crucifixion practices. Crucifixion was not a subject that upper-class people discussed - it was considered bad manners to bring it up. Those were the people who did almost all of the writing that has survived from ancient times, and they hardly ever wrote about it either. Much of what people claim is the "truth" today is based on speculation or pure fantasy.

So getting to your questions:
1] When a girl crucified in public, How the public took it?
They took it all kinds of ways. Public executions were always viewed as entertainment, all the way up to hangings in recent times. Crucifixions were no different and provided quite a spectacle. Those that came to be entertained were entertained, and those who were sympathetic with the victim doubtless grieved for them. Crucifixions were always intended to make an example of the victim, and we do have writings from ancient times that tell us this.

2] When a girl being in execution, Did her beautyness or physique conditions play a major role?
That would depend on the disposition of the executioner. It is likely that a pretty young girl, naked on a cross, would attract a crowd. That might have induced the executioners to do other things to her to add to the show.

3] If a girl wish to get death little early in cross, was there any way?And did the executers let her to die soon?
I think most crucifixion victims would have begged for death long before they finally died. I don't think there was any way for they themselves to die more quickly; they were trapped in a tortured body and unable to escape. Executioners would sometimes speed up the process by breaking the victim's legs so that she could no longer raise herself and would soon die of asphyxiation.

4] What was the extreme humiliation on a female?Esp. When she was sentenced to death?
I would think that the most extreme humiliation was when she was hanging naked on the cross in front of a crowd of onlookers.

5] Were the victims like or welcome the "Cornu imposing" ?
Not likely. It was intended to be painful, an additional form of sexual torture that would have become more agonizing as time wore on. It was also humiliating for the naked victim to allow it to enter her in front of the crowd.

Jedakk

Thank you jedaak..
I've got a frame structure about crucifixion now..
And I supposed to be act as Tarathala in a play which is going to be held t our institution.

appostate's and your answers will be pretty helpful to execute some scenes on that drama.

Now I've no further doubts.
In future if I have any. definitely will seek you both's help.
thank you gentlemen.

with kisses..

cruxiga.

Cruxiga, it's been a few months since our memorable exchange. Did the play come off? If so, how did it go?

And are there any pictures???

Perverted minds want to know. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom