Glorious Gags

Go to CruxDreams.com

kneel_down_ella

Magistrate
this is a thread devoted to great gags :)

i love being gagged and want to celebrate it. all types welcome, and that includes crux photos where the victims are gagged!

221788982.jpg let's start with two otm gags, which are best when you have two new victims and want them silent
1215922413.jpgof course, when they're being held you want to upgrade their gags to something prettier
1224662628.jpganother great otm gag
2107963028.jpgi'm a big fan of ballgags. they are humiliating and delicious!
Bondage_1837.jpg open wide!

i love being gagged and want to celebrate it. all types welcome, and that includes crux photos where the victims are gagged!

Ella this is great to see. Thank you for starting this thread. Pp is pleased to be it's first fan!

Open Wide red tie.jpg Pp has one special preference. The last. His assistant has stripped Ella's blouse back, carefully wrapped that rope to bind her arms and wrists back and to highlight the breasts still encased to her bra. Once Ella is gagged with that bright red cloth the woman will leave and Ella will be left alone with Pp.

View attachment 237358 let's start with two otm gags, which are best when you have two new victims and want them silent
View attachment 237359of course, when they're being held you want to upgrade their gags to something prettier
View attachment 237360another great otm gag
View attachment 237361i'm a big fan of ballgags. they are humiliating and delicious!
View attachment 237362 open wide!
Ella and blonde girlfriends with ball gags.jpg Oh. Pp forgot to ask who Ella's girlfriend is here. Like Wragg, Pp will watch for a while through the door you left ajar but would prefer to be introduced before he walks in and gets too friendly with you both.

Hum ... The gag could be debatable, no ?
Some Dom dont like because they like to hear the groans and the wails of their victims : I understand that and I practice that more often than with a gag ...
We like to share during a sceance : I can say my wishes to have more pain, to thanks my Dom for the pleasure that she's giving to me ...
Sometimes, I wish to suffer in silent and in shame : so, in this case, the gag could be welcomed ...
I'm not systematical in my tastes ...
But, indeed, it could be discussed ....;) and it would be interesting ...;)

View attachment 237358 let's start with two otm gags, which are best when you have two new victims and want them silent
View attachment 237359of course, when they're being held you want to upgrade their gags to something prettier
View attachment 237361i'm a big fan of ballgags. they are humiliating and delicious!

All very nice, though I must say that I have never cared much for ball gags ... like the others much better.

Glorious Gags? With a name like that I came to this thread expecting jokes :D

OK, gags have their place, that first pic is certainly nice, but for crux, I prefer the victim not to be gagged.

Is the woman in this pic gagged? It serves the same purpose. I like the pic, a sort of clinical crucifixion.

Attachments

• clinicaltorments038tgp14.jpg
    clinicaltorments038tgp14.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 575
Like all the cruxers who've already replied, I'm delighted to see this new thread,
gags are certainly a part of the BDSM experience
and it's great to share the feelings of those who enjoy being gagged.

I'm another who's not all that keen on them,
nor's my Master - not so much because they restrict speech
(that can be torturously frustrating for a girl,
and probably a relief for her Master :p
and in any case, I can still produce lots of eldritch howling and moaning,
screeching and wailing, through pretty well any kind of a gag!)
it's more that they restrict facial expression,
and even for the victim, the feel of the effects of pain
on my face-muscles, is all part of the experience -
and for Master, spectator, photographer or film-maker,
facial expressions are important.

Still - as Pp hints - having my panties stuffed in my mouth
can serve the purpose, gives me something to chew on to absorb the pain,
and it's a good little humiliation for me! :devil:

haha looks like i may be in the minority here...oh well! i'll keep posting pictures :-P

what's this about crucifixion victims not being gagged? why not?
First, certainly keep posting!!! If you please all the members all the time you are not trying hard enough!!!!

As for gagged cruxees I prefer to hear them beg, scream, moan, and curse me....

hi. gagged to shut us up?

Well spotted, Tash! ;)

Health and Safety Risk assessment for Crucifixion Squads:

"The screams of the crucified can be more piercing than your nails. On no account should you proceed to crucifixion without first gagging the victim."
:rolleyes:

Well spotted, Tash! ;)

Health and Safety Risk assessment for Crucifixion Squads:

"The screams of the crucified can be more piercing than your nails. On no account should you proceed to crucifixion without first gagging the victim."
:rolleyes:
Does Wragg have a union card??? Nooooo....

He has a fricking abbey!!!

Tree

Does Wragg have a union card??? Nooooo....

He has a fricking abbey!!!

Tree

Pardon, Tree? Sorry, I didn't quite catch that... I'm a bit Mutt and Jeff after all these crucifixions :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom