Glorious Gags

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 968091

Tyler´s Cabin from Insex (2001). I love this video and specially the first scene where Angie, Tyler and Shonta are made to walk naked, bound and gagged by a station wagon through a lonely forest.
View attachment 968094View attachment 968096View attachment 968095

They are tied by the neck to a long pole and gagged with rustic jaws made with rough and thick wooden blocks stuck in the mouth.

I imagine a whole story behind these images......

The three girls have run away from their homes without telling anyone where they were going. They went camping in a lonely place in the forest next to a heavenly lake. While bathing naked in the lake they were captured by some old rednecks who tied and gagged them. For this they used the first thing they found: some pieces of wood that they shaped with their hunting knives. After collecting all their things and leaving no trace, they took them to their cabin to use them as sexual toys for weeks or months. The cabin was an hour away walking, in a lonely place in the woods....in the middle of nowhere,... where no one ever went.

View attachment 968092View attachment 968093View attachment 968099

Although they know where are taking them and for what, the girls have no choice but to walk following the car through the forest. The gags prevent them from screaming and only unintelligible moans escape from their mouths.
View attachment 968100

Once in the cabin they are chained to the ground in a chiller. They put handcuffs on their hands and feet and tie them hogtied. They also change the first jaws for ballgags. The disgusting rednecks clearly have a wide assortment of bondage toys and torture devices. Those three are not the first reckless girls to be abducted.
Three naked and completely defenseless girls tremble with cold and fear wondering which of them will be the first chosen by those torturers to go to the "playroom".View attachment 968102
The first to be chosen is Tyler, who have to endure several hours of rape and torture. The first thing they do is change the ballgag for a dentist splint to deeptroath four dirty cocks one after another.......
Thanks, Sifax -- Tyler was always my favourite Insex girl, although the recent Insex (HT/IR/RTB) productions with Alice are coming close.

You may already have seen it, but a lot of the old Insex videos have recently emerged in 720p resolution. I think it's mostly by upscaling rather than discovery of higher quality masters in PD's vault (although some are good enough to suggest an HD source). The results are variable (and Tyler's clips are not the best quality), but here is the 720p version of "Tyler's Cabin":

Gracias, Sifax - Tyler siempre fue mi chica Insex favorita, aunque las producciones recientes de Insex (HT / IR / RTB) con Alice se están acercando.

Es posible que ya lo hayas visto, pero muchos de los videos antiguos de Insex han surgido recientemente con una resolución de 720p. Creo que se debe principalmente al escalado en lugar del descubrimiento de maestros de mayor calidad en la bóveda de PD (aunque algunos son lo suficientemente buenos como para sugerir una fuente HD). Los resultados son variables (y los clips de Tyler no son de la mejor calidad), pero aquí está la versión 720p de "Tyler's Cabin":

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://spankbang.com/4h4h5/video/insex+2001+08+22+tylers+cabin+tyler [/ URL]
Yes I have seen these videos. You are right, these vintage insex videos have improved a lot. They look like diferent. Thank you!

View attachment 968091

Tyler´s Cabin from Insex (2001). I love this video and specially the first scene where Angie, Tyler and Shonta are made to walk naked, bound and gagged by a station wagon through a lonely forest.
View attachment 968094View attachment 968096View attachment 968095

They are tied by the neck to a long pole and gagged with rustic jaws made with rough and thick wooden blocks stuck in the mouth.

I imagine a whole story behind these images......

The three girls have run away from their homes without telling anyone where they were going. They went camping in a lonely place in the forest next to a heavenly lake. While bathing naked in the lake they were captured by some old rednecks who tied and gagged them. For this they used the first thing they found: some pieces of wood that they shaped with their hunting knives. After collecting all their things and leaving no trace, they took them to their cabin to use them as sexual toys for weeks or months. The cabin was an hour away walking, in a lonely place in the woods....in the middle of nowhere,... where no one ever went.

View attachment 968092View attachment 968093View attachment 968099

Although they know where are taking them and for what, the girls have no choice but to walk following the car through the forest. The gags prevent them from screaming and only unintelligible moans escape from their mouths.
View attachment 968100

Once in the cabin they are chained to the ground in a chiller. They put handcuffs on their hands and feet and tie them hogtied. They also change the first jaws for ballgags. The disgusting rednecks clearly have a wide assortment of bondage toys and torture devices. Those three are not the first reckless girls to be abducted.
Three naked and completely defenseless girls tremble with cold and fear wondering which of them will be the first chosen by those torturers to go to the "playroom".View attachment 968102
The first to be chosen is Tyler, who have to endure several hours of rape and torture. The first thing they do is change the ballgag for a dentist splint to deeptroath four dirty cocks one after another.......
I saw pictures of this, but I never saw the actual film. Although the bondage looks home made I prefer to think that this set up is very deliberate, instead of just thrown together, as it is very demeaning and humilating for the women. I love them being bounded, and 'walked' like animals. I espically like that they are being made to walk to their location, as opposed to being brought tied up in the car. I love seeing their expressions from the front. I hadn't seen that before, and it makes me imagine what they must be feeling/thinking.

From the movie Acts of Violence.... I haven't watched this properly, no idea if it's any good. I simply lifted relevant stills from a YT video.

The tape job shown below might be the worst of its kind ever committed to screen. Otherwise, this is some of the better DiD/gag action you're likely to find in the mainstream.

(Set 1/2)
AoV_01.jpgAoV_02.jpgAoV_03.jpgAoV_04.jpgAoV_05.jpgAoV_06.jpgAoV_07.jpgAoV_08.jpgAoV_09.jpgAoV_10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom