Gnashing Of Teeth.

Go to CruxDreams.com
petraherz and cheloir - thank you for your recent comments to add to this topic. I remember when I first reflected upon the gnashing of teeth as a crux interest. I had no idea that this exact topic would be on the minds of other crucifixion fetish people. It was created in my mind because of how my wife gnashes her teeth when she is in pile driver position under me, and she seems to have gone to another plain of existence while she cums and gnashes her teeth with her eyes closed. Ironically she said that as much as her naked body, this response of hers during sex is the most guarded secret of all, and that's it way too humiliating if she were to be seen during this moment. I say ironic because when my brother and best friend arranged to secretly watch one another as we fucked our wives, pile driver and my wife's gnashing of her teeth was definitely on display for the two of them.

Perhaps have you forgotten ( or even never viewed, it's old ...) the work of Nardnob concerning Messaline ; it could be pleasant for Apostate , having on a same pic "gnashing and obscene display" ...

Messaline's_Daze_Dance_0302.jpg Messaline's_Daze_Dance_0402.jpg Messaline's_Daze_Dance_0702.jpgMessaline's_Daze_Dance_1000.jpgMessaline's_Daze_Dance_2900.jpgMessaline's_Daze_Dance_2400.jpg

Last edited:
Going to need an artist ID here. Just found online what is IMHO an astonishing work of crux art

736B4A0E-6DF1-4300-85E0-2C1D7CB07EBF.jpeg

that fits this thread. Here are two more.

1FF3DCE0-C5CE-476E-95FB-A33D91B0C9D1.jpeg97419032-12C6-4512-88E2-33D5CDFD61D5.jpeg

WHOA!!! :eeek: :babeando::very_hot:

Who is she? And who is the artist?

Back
Top Bottom