Gnashing Of Teeth.

Go to CruxDreams.com
And to attract attention. When she was in college my wife was attacked in her dormitory shower. Her screams brought help and scared off her attacker.

Getting back to paraphilia, I think the only way our views differ is that I get off on crux, not BATS.
Although there’s no reason not to combine the two. :firedevil:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-agony-component.1436/post-424005

I agree. Fantasizing about crucifixion and all its horrors and agony is something I can imagine and write about. But I cannot imagine a breast ripper being used to shred--destroy--my boobs. The thought repulses me.

I agree. Fantasizing about crucifixion and all its horrors and agony is something I can imagine and write about. But I cannot imagine a breast ripper being used to shred--destroy--my boobs. The thought repulses me.

Likewise. This kink's main draw for me is the sight of sexually attractive women nailed naked to crosses ( :babeando: ), and breast or other mutilations are not only repulsive but simply spoil the view. :eeek:

Attachments

• BB1EB41D-C36F-4A12-8EA1-9B0A1C2E7474.jpeg
    BB1EB41D-C36F-4A12-8EA1-9B0A1C2E7474.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 1,243
  • D653EA45-C3AB-4D10-AC22-3E99EBA730FD.jpeg
    D653EA45-C3AB-4D10-AC22-3E99EBA730FD.jpeg
    686.3 KB · Views: 1,243
  • 15239083-A025-4EA0-9C44-7E4745963107.jpeg
    15239083-A025-4EA0-9C44-7E4745963107.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,243
  • 4BEF391F-481E-4440-B209-86B7F29F2D46.jpeg
    4BEF391F-481E-4440-B209-86B7F29F2D46.jpeg
    530.5 KB · Views: 1,355
Likewise. This kink's main draw for me is the sight of sexually attractive women nailed naked to crosses ( :babeando: ), and breast or other mutilations are not only repulsive but simply spoil the view. :eeek:

I'm absolutely with you on that, Apostate. That's not to say that those who like mutilation or even what they might call a realistic level of gore in these settings are wrong. It's more that I prefer an attractive, well displayed body.
If a story calls for it though, I can find a place for it.

Crux covers sch a wide territory, there is room for all sorts, the gory, the beautiful, the fantastic, the mundane, the fetshistic, whatever does it for you.

A croix à trois posted yesterday by Crumera.

The blonde on the right caught my eye because she’s pissed off, her face a blend of agony and anger.

Whoa. :eek::very_hot:

Attachments

• 008B5BD4-DD05-4DD7-9187-695382D79F00.jpeg
    008B5BD4-DD05-4DD7-9187-695382D79F00.jpeg
    763.4 KB · Views: 1,296
  • 9F5A6FDC-441B-425A-8D8B-CE76A4E59EDE.jpeg
    9F5A6FDC-441B-425A-8D8B-CE76A4E59EDE.jpeg
    339.8 KB · Views: 1,156
  • 57EA2ABA-5B83-422E-AE56-DB83B69F90EB.jpeg
    57EA2ABA-5B83-422E-AE56-DB83B69F90EB.jpeg
    433.9 KB · Views: 1,124
The blonde on the right caught my eye because she’s pissed off, her face a blend of agony and anger.

Oh, certainly.
Unlike the other two, the blond is acting as though she was betrayed. The other two are accepting their fate as though it was the natural course of events for them. But the blond is really angry. She's lost everything, on account of her trusting someone, probably a man. And now she's been stripped naked, her nude body enjoyed by every man who knows her, and left to slowly die in front of everyone she knows. It's totally erotic and the humiliation is palpable.

Oh, certainly.
Unlike the other two, the blond is acting as though she was betrayed. The other two are accepting their fate as though it was the natural course of events for them. But the blond is really angry. She's lost everything, on account of her trusting someone, probably a man. And now she's been stripped naked, her nude body enjoyed by every man who knows her, and left to slowly die in front of everyone she knows. It's totally erotic and the humiliation is palpable.

A woman betrayed, I think. She did not go gently to her cross. No sir! She kicked, bit, punched, screamed until the last nail was driven. I wonder if the two next to her had anything to do with her being crucified?

Last edited:
Oh, certainly.

Not betrayed by someoone she did trust, just a lazy crux-happy judge:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/snapshots-from-my-timetravels.4474/post-463920

The 2 young women had been enjoying the female merchants company in the week long sea voyage. When the passengers disembarked the merchant had been recognized as an assasin who killed the previous major.
On the testimony of the ships crew the 2 young friends were arrested as well.
The judge condemned the assasin and her supposed assistants to be crucified in mere minutes. Even the assassin professing their innoicence didn't do any good.
Within the hour 3 naked women hung crucified overlooking the harbour.
People pointing and laughing mostly at the woman who even when crucified still loudly protested her innocence.

Uh . . . yeah, mp. What you said.

One more Yusseby, also over on Obscene Display. Included not only for the teeth gnashing thing, but also a reminder that crucifixion was hard work. In this case, nailing a young, strong, hysterically unwilling woman to a cross is a four man job, with backup.
Looking at this piece I suddenly noticed bound feet to the right and a hand being nailed to the left. Is this part of a larger piece or is Yusseby teasing me?

Looking at this piece I suddenly noticed bound feet to the right and a hand being nailed to the left. Is this part of a larger piece or is Yusseby teasing me?
No, that's really all there is, he just drew in the other hands, feet, etc. to give it context and make it look like a shot in the middle of an execution field. That pic was originally posted on the Crux Yahoo group back in 2002.

A croix à trois posted yesterday by Crumera.

Whoa. :eek::very_hot:
The blonde bitch is angry because when her tormentors stripped her naked they revealed to every guy she knows in the community that she's not a natural blond. LOL.

The blonde bitch is angry because when her tormentors stripped her naked they revealed to every guy she knows in the community that she's not a natural blond. LOL.
Well she has just arrived here with a ship for the first time.
Don't think she knows many local guys.

Well she has just arrived here with a ship for the first time.
Don't think she knows many local guys.

She's stripped naked before everyone. A lot of local guys now know her. Hee hee.

She's stripped naked before everyone. A lot of local guys now know her. Hee hee.
Cruxdreams models are mandatorily naked, and Torturo has been recently on my mind.

She doesn’t gnash her teeth, but rather bites her lower lip to stifle her screams. :eeek::babeando:

Attachments

• 47F1592C-CCD1-4527-B703-FBF33DB1D52F.jpeg
    47F1592C-CCD1-4527-B703-FBF33DB1D52F.jpeg
    533.6 KB · Views: 588
  • 94568198-82AD-4209-AB42-AAD3B61C495D.jpeg
    94568198-82AD-4209-AB42-AAD3B61C495D.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 642
Back
Top Bottom