Goat's Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
End - Crucified - Copy.jpg
Why are they so small ? :nusenuse:
I'm not sure why they are so small, but presumably that was not your intention.

th End - Crucified - Copy.jpg th End - Jeanne - Copy.jpg th End - Mercy - Copy (2).jpg

The Roman crux-themed picture features Nadya, mounted on a heavily braced cross. The golden tones of sunset complement the smoke and flames consuming the roof of her house. This is the kind of lighting contrast which has become characteristic of GoatJr outdoor scenes, and the atmosphere is suitably melancholic. :)

The other two manips depict ecclesiastical scenes, although I cannot identify the girls. The first nude is illuminated by a shaft of sunlight penetrating the gloom of the gothic interior. Again, the use of natural lighting effects is being successfully exploited.

The final picture of the three depicts a flagellation, the naked girl throwing back her head so that her face catches a highlight. The original painting is immersed in forboding darkness, punctuated by contrasting highlights on faces half-concealed in the shadows. Nice work, GoatJr! :)

I seem to have misplaced a file ... I did have some smaller images I was using in a experiment which I decided to abandon . I know the full size images are here somewhere . I'll post them when or if I find them . Nice job enlarging the images Bob . Sorry having a really terrible day today ...

This dramatic, Wild West action scene depicts the flight of a survivor from an Indian raid. Whilst the original painting shows First Nations warriors in pursuit of a white pioneer, there are a number of differences in the manipulated picture. Instead of a male, the person being chased is a blonde female, riding barefoot, in torn clothing.

Her injuries indicate a degree of rough handling, and her feet hardly fill the stirrups. But she has a tenacious grip on the reins, which is very well observed. I think she may be a neatly extracted, composite figure with suitably sourced limbs and torso, to create an equestrian pose with this sense of urgency, but perhaps GoatJr will confirm her origins.

As ever in a GoatJr manip, bold lighting effects contribute to the drama. The rays of a sunburst have been skilfully added over the blue sky, highlighting the foreground figure in a way which attracts our attention. Further effects include the dust being kicked up by the leading horse - a neat adjustment which is lacking in the original picture. The burning buildings, flames and smoke have also been added on the horizon.

The drama is further increased in GoatJr's version by the inclusion of two arrows. One is located painfully in the young lady's posterior, and the second is still in flight as a near miss passing the horse's head, apparently having grazed that of the rider. Both arrows are in the line of trajectory from the archer on the left, who is already lining up his third shot on the move. We are left in no doubt that a real sense of urgency and desperation is being conveyed.

These adjustments contribute to the sense of speed and rapid movement from upper left distance to lower right foreground, the diagonal emphasis complementing the direction of the sunrays, the arrows and the chase. But as modifications, they require listing because otherwise the work is so convincing that the manip appears to be an unaltered painting. Congratulations on a very fine example of photo manipulation, GoatJr! :)

Last edited:
This dramatic, Wild West action scene depicts the flight of a survivor from an Indian raid. Whilst the original painting shows First Nations warriors in pursuit of a white pioneer, there are a number of differences in the manipulated picture. Instead of a male, the person being chased is a blonde female, riding barefoot, in torn clothing.

Her injuries indicate a degree of rough handling, and her feet hardly fill the stirrups. But she has a tenacious grip on the reins, which is very well observed. I think she may be a neatly extracted, composite figure with suitably sourced limbs and torso, to create an equestrian pose with this sense of urgency, but perhaps GoatJr will confirm her origins.

As ever in a GoatJr manip, bold lighting effects contribute to the drama. The rays of a sunburst have been skilfully added over the blue sky, highlighting the foreground figure in a way which attracts our attention. Further effects include the dust being kicked up by the leading horse - a neat adjustment which is lacking in the original picture. The burning buildings, flames and smoke have also been added on the horizon.

The drama is further increased in GoatJr's version by the inclusion of two arrows. One is located painfully in the young lady's posterior, and the second is still in flight as a near miss passing the horse's head, apparently having grazed that of the rider. Both arrows are in the line of trajectory from the archer on the left, who is already lining up his third shot on the move. We are left in no doubt that a real sense of urgency and desperation is being conveyed.

These adjustments contribute to the sense of speed and rapid movement from upper left distance to lower right foreground, the diagonal emphasis complementing the direction of the sunrays, the arrows and the chase. But as modifications, they require listing because otherwise the work is so convincing that the manip appears to be an unaltered painting. Congratulations on a very fine example of photo manipulation, GoatJr! :)

Love it Bob , always on the mark ... last-of-the-wagon-train.jpg Horse-metmodels_gg_4_0100.jpg ... Yulia G. Zankina (Юлия Занкина) aka Nina aka Juliet aka Sweet Juliet aka Eva Hazelnut aka Eva Oreh (Ева Орех) ... although not sure .

Doc she cleared for transport ?
I have Some paperwork before she's released into your custody , about 15 ... 20 minutes .
Well then we have some time to kill , I'll be in my office when you have the papers ... Hehehe ..,
Wait where's my clothes I'm naked !
You'll get your clothes , but first my office , we have something urgent to address .

Arrested I.jpg Arrested II.jpg

Back
Top Bottom