Goat's Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Doc she cleared for transport ?
I have Some paperwork before she's released into your custody , about 15 ... 20 minutes .
Well then we have some time to kill , I'll be in my office when you have the papers ... Hehehe ..,
Wait where's my clothes I'm naked !
You'll get your clothes , but first my office , we have something urgent to address .

View attachment 1213453 View attachment 1213452
That face and tight little look vaguely familiar.

Later that day at the arraignment ... Judged I.jpg ... Counselor , here in this court we will dispense with a formal trial . We no the charges so lets get right to the evidence .
Now here is the item that was stolen ... Judged II.jpg ... So as I see it we need to see if the evidence fits , um well the crime ,okay young lady approach the bench ... Judged III.jpg ... Now Marshall please have the defendant disrobe . We need to access the scene of the crime ... Judged IV.jpg .

Ah ... I see we can proceed . Oh very nice ... ahem ... Now you can cooperate or the officer will assist ! Yes your Honor ... Okay grasp your buttocks ... Judged VI.jpg

Now bend forward a bit ... Judged VII.jpg ... very nice ... and spread your cheeks so the Marshall can have a look ... Judged VIII.jpg .

Judged III.jpg
The expression on her face is priceless!

Lets see here ... stop wiggling so much .... Oooo ... hey ! OHhhh ... what are you doing back there it tickles ! ... Judged VIIII.jpg ... Don't MMmmmm. ... Fight me ! Oh ... Oooo ... Yessss ... Excusez-moi votre honneur ... No uh Please Judge You should have me search the defendant .... Judged VIIII - Copy.jpg ... I am well train in this area Judge oui ... Madam who are you ... I have been sent to recover the artefact , may I please examine the prisoner ... Oh well ... the Marshall seams to be enjo .... I mean doing a fine job , but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have you give it a go Madam , Officer please let this Lady take over . Huh ... aw why ... I am just starting to get her we ... to get results ... okay your Honor . All yours little lady ... Judged - XI.jpg ... Ohhh hey there your kind of cute ... heeheehee ... Wait , whats this ... why ever did you remove all your clothing madam ? ... This is a court of law ! Judged X.jpg ... OH yes Judge ... Is very nécessaire ... No clothes so I will not contaminate the evidence . Ah I begin , oui , Mmmm don't stop please !

Last edited:
Oh my look at what has been discovered ... Ooo I think that maybe this was the one I could not find ... My young lady you have been very busy ... Marshall Maybe you should take her to the holding area and see if it is possible to conceal this evidence on ... um inside " ahem " ... well anyway proceed ... Judged - XI.jpg ... I don't get it they said this is where they found it ... it doesn't seem to fit ...Judged X Q.jpg ... I thought you guys took care of this ... She a sneaky one , here try this I have a hunch ... Judged 00.jpg ... For reasons of privacy this image has been altered ... Judged 001.png ...

I am unable to identify the original background, but I imagine it has been heavily darkened in contrast to the campfire which provides the sole source of illumination to the scene. The First Nations characters are enjoying a meal and some are lighting their pipes. Two of them are facing away from the central group, to observe the captive, staked out on the ground.

One holds a stick with a glowing ember to light his pipe, and this improves his view of the captive's face. Her body is already marked, and there may be worse to come. We are seeing very good use of light and shade here, to convey an atmosphere of fear, tension anticipation. :)

I am unable to identify the original background, but I imagine it has been heavily darkened in contrast to the campfire which provides the sole source of illumination to the scene. The First Nations characters are enjoying a meal and some are lighting their pipes. Two of them are facing away from the central group, to observe the captive, staked out on the ground.

One holds a stick with a glowing ember to light his pipe, and this improves his view of the captive's face. Her body is already marked, and there may be worse to come. We are seeing very good use of light and shade here, to convey an atmosphere of fear, tension anticipation. :)
A pleasure to read , right on the mark . Thanks Bob ! :clap2: Your attention to detail , and the description tells a story and adds to the feeling .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom