Gods' Edicts Part II - The Princesses are Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com

Illara

Governor
Note: Gods' Edicts Part I was posted simply as The Crucifixion of Illara

Note: This story is a fantasy. Nothing more.

Chapter 1 – Schemes for Succession

High Priestess Vera was a lovely woman to look upon. Long, flowing black hair framing a beautiful face and green eyes. Her skin was lovely and tan, and she had a tight, lean figure. She wore the standard priestess garb; a tight fitting, sleeveless white tunic, a golden chain belt hanging around her hips, matching metal bracelets around each wrist, and simple sandals on her feet. But unlike the other priestesses, Vera had a golden tiara with a crystal in the center resting upon her brow.

She was the head of the Sisters of Sacrifice, the priestesses who oversaw all sacred offerings to the Gods. She stood on a balcony, surrounded by junior priestesses and slave girls. She looked down upon the city square where executions took place. She was consulted for every execution, to make sure that the condemned suffered properly in deference to the Gods.

Of the three crosses upon the central stage, the center one was risen, and a young woman named Illara Avenicii was strapped to it, naked and slowly and dying. The crowd watched eagerly as she writhed, and her supple breasts jiggled. But High Priestess Vera had her mind on other things.

Her eyes were fixed upon King Titus, as he sat in his comfortable chair, naked except for his crown, watching nonchalantly as the woman on the cross suffered. She was surprised that his dick was not hard. The girl on the cross was beautiful indeed. More glory to the Gods that she was tortured and crucified properly.

In the last year, King Titus had stated on numerous occasions that he knew better the direction for the Kingdom than the Gods did. This was not only an affront to the Gods. It was an affront to High Priestess Vera and the power that she wielded in the King’s Court. She could not suffer this. She had begun moving in the shadows, with deception and guile, setting up the King to have his throne usurped and his line ended.

And she was succeeding. This unfortunate crucified girl, Illara, was simply a test of her reach. Vera had framed her for treason, and the deception had unfolded perfectly. Vera’s next targets would be harder to take down.

Her sights were set on the King’s daughters. There were three of them, and Vera wanted them all to suffer the cross before she had King Titus assassinated. That way the Prefect that she had under her heel could be in a perfect, uncontested place to take the throne, and a new age of power could be brought for the Sisters of Sacrifice. It would be Vera’s legacy as High Priestess. She was so sure of herself. There was no way that she could fail.

There was no way that she could fail.
I admire her confidence! This is Crux Forums, anything can happen, and usually does!

Seriously, I love this, Illara! Incidentally, would you like me to edit the title of your other thread to God's Edict Part I - The Crucifixion of Illara?

I admire her confidence! This is Crux Forums, anything can happen, and usually does!

Seriously, I love this, Illara! Incidentally, would you like me to edit the title of your other thread to God's Edict Part I - The Crucifixion of Illara?
Thank you so much! And yes editing that to be part I would be great I really appreciate it

Her sights were set on the King’s daughters. There were three of them, and Vera wanted them all to suffer the cross before she had King Titus assassinated. That way the Prefect that she had under her heel could be in a perfect, uncontested place to take the throne, and a new age of power could be brought for the Sisters of Sacrifice. It would be Vera’s legacy as High Priestess. She was so sure of herself. There was no way that she could fail.
A tantalizing start to the story. One can only imagine the unfortunate fate of the princesses. But will it all work out in the Priestess's favour. In Shakespeare's play about a king named Titus, 98% of the cast is dead at the end. Quite the accomplishment, I thought. I wonder what carnage will ensue here.

A tantalizing start to the story. One can only imagine the unfortunate fate of the princesses. But will it all work out in the Priestess's favour. In Shakespeare's play about a king named Titus, 98% of the cast is dead at the end. Quite the accomplishment, I thought. I wonder what carnage will ensue here.
Thank you yes it has been thrilling to write

Illara, was simply a test of her reach. Vera had framed her for treason,
Thank you for clearing up that little mystery (if it was in Part 1 I missed it).
Three Princesses, and if I remember correctly, all their slave-girls too. Those poor executioners, no-one thinks of all the work they have to do.

Here’s a poem before I upload chapter 2 later today:

Suffering is the language that the Gods speak.
Shame, agony, torture. The resignation of the condemned.

When this is manifest, in the Gods’ name, bounty and good fortune flow is ecstatic abundance.

So stretch out the limbs, tie tight the ropes.
The cross is the apex, the Gods smile in glee.

The moans and the labored breath,
The sweat dripping down.

All is brought to the light, hoisted high for the masses.

Naked and reverent, all for the Gods. Sacrifice provides, supplication to survive.

All are subject; slave, citizen, and royal. None are exempt from the purity of the cross. For the glory of all, sacrifice for the Gods.

Chapter 2 – The Princesses

Princess Niya was the oldest daughter of King Titus. Her sandy blonde hair was long and her blue eyes had attracted many an eager suitor, but her father had forbade them all. She was not sure what he was waiting for, some of the suitors had seemed worthy enough. She was somewhat tall, at five and a half feet tall, but she was thin and lean. Many were enraptured by her beauty. She spoke always in a breathless, high voice that many men seemed to find attractive.

Her normally relaxed face was worried, however. She had been locked in her room for the last several hours. Even her personal slave girls had been removed by the palace guards. She was quite befuddled and wondered what was happening. She adjusted her comfortable, golden nightgown and waited as patiently as she could.

When there was a knock on the door, she answered it eagerly. Expecting more guards, or her father, to explain what was happening, she was surprised when she saw her two sisters standing there. Her younger sister Yema had curly black hair and was very petite. She had a little, cute nose like Niya, and was a couple of inches shorter. Her youngest sister Lexa was the shortest, and she had platinum blonde hair and beautiful green eyes. She had turned 18 years old just a couple of weeks prior.

Niya’s two younger sisters walked into her room, and she saw that there was still a dozen or more palace guards outside in the hallway. How strange she thought.

“Yema, Lexa. What is happening?” Niya asked.

“I do not know.” Yema replied in her sultry voice. Young Lexa began pacing nervously. “We were taken from our quarters by the palace guards.” Yema continued.

“How strange.” Niya mused.

“I am sure all is well.” Lexa said with a smile.

“You are right.” Niya said, though for some reason she still held a knot of worry in her stomach. “Come, let us relax. I have books and paintings to show you.” She guided over her younger sisters, and they began to distract themselves, and her worry slowly dissipated.

The next morning Niya awoke when she heard a knock at her door. She was sleeping in her favorite chair, while Yema and Lexa were cuddled up together on her bed, sleeping soundly like angles in a painting. Niya got up quietly and went to the door. It must be just after daybreak she thought as she walked to the door to her palace quarters.

She opened the door and the guard retinue had doubled. Standing before her was a stern looking soldier with short-cropped grey hair and powerful blue eyes. He stepped into the doorway, getting closer to her than she felt comfortable with. He kept his eyes locked on hers.

“Princess Niya,” As addressed her, guards swarmed in around them and walked purposefully into the room. “You are under arrest by the King’s order for treason and conspiracy against the Kingdom and the Gods.”

Niya was dumbfounded. Shocked. Treason!? She had done no such thing. She looked over as guards callously woke her sisters and got them on their feet. Lexa rubbed the sleep from her eyes and kept her innocent smile on until her hands were shackled behind her. Then the realization that something was terribly wrong fell upon her face.

The stern guard repeated his arrest orders for Yema and Lexa, their charges the same.

Yema was angry at the guards. “What is the meaning of this? We wish to speak to our father!”

“You are being brought before King Titus.” The grey-haired guard answered. Niya thought she detected a hint of sadness or pity in his voice. For some reason it made her even more worried.

All three of them shackled with hands behind their backs, they were led out into the hallways of the palace and marched through, surrounded by a large contingent of guards and soldiers. As they marched, Niya saw her sisters blushing at being led like prisoners, but Niya would not allow herself to feel shame. She held out hope that this was some big mistake or understanding.

But then they went past the corridor that led to the King’s Throne Room, and made their way towards the palace dungeons. Niya’s face turned bright red with trepidation.

But then they went past the corridor that led to the King’s Throne Room, and made their way towards the palace dungeons. Niya’s face turned bright red with trepidation.
So have they been actually charged by their father? Has he been convinced of their gulit? This is getting more interesting. Not going well for the princesses, of course.

Who would want to be a princess on CF, eh? :D

Chapter 3 – The Dungeons

The dark corridors of the dungeons were a frightening place. None of the princesses had ever set foot in this part of the palace before. Illuminated only by the occasional torch on the wall, the halls were dark and ominous, and Niya felt her anxiety building. She looked over her shoulder and saw Yema, walking with her head bowed. Niya worried for her sisters. She wished she could see how young Lexa was handling this.

They came to a wood and metal set of double doors. Soldiers went forward and pushed the doors open. The room before them was quite large, also dark and torchlit like the rest of the dungeon corridors.

In the center of the room was a large wooden platform on giant wooden wheels. The platform sat on these wheels about six feet off the ground. At the front of the platform were steps leading up to it. In the center of the platform were three poles, each about six feet tall, with a rope and pulley mechanism at the top of each of them. In front of this wheeled platform, hanging from the ceiling parallel to the ground were three large wooden beams. On the sides of the beams facing the platform, chains were affixed that connected it to the front of the wheeled platform.

“What is all this?” Niya wondered to herself. There were many other soldiers in the room, some holding torches. Along the far wall was a line of slave girls, all with their hands bound behind their backs and metal collars around their necks, connected to each other by a long chain. They all had their eyes down respectfully, their barely covered breasts rising and falling with each nervous breath.

Slave garb was designed to put the women in a place of subjugation and shame. They wore only two simple adornments; a rectangle of tattered cloth around their hips to barely cover their ass and womanhood, and a leather belt around their chest, to cover their nipples and press their breasts to their body. Niya had never thought twice about slaves. But in this moment, her hands shackled like theirs and her mind spinning to figure out what was transpiring, she looked upon them with a newfound connection and pity. She could not imagine how much shame and degradation would consume her if she were to be forced to wear such skimpy strappings. Niya had plump breasts with large areolas and pointed nipples that she was very self-conscious of. Her mind lurched at the idea of nothing but a belt holding them in place, the curved underside of her breasts on display, her salacious movements coming with every breath or movement. “Thank the Gods I am a princess.” She thought with genuine gratitude. She never wanted to be naked in front of another person. Ever.

Yema looked upon the spacious room and the people in it and she worried. “Why do they all look so grim?” She thought. She could feel anxiety radiating off her older sister. Niya was smart and Yema trusted her appraisal of things, so her tension made Yema nervous. She clenched her tight, fit abdomen (Yema enjoyed athletic challenges and was quite toned) in fear and looked at the wooden platform. “There are three of us, and three poles. What is happening?” She wondered. Her chest began to rise and fall with anxiety, her firm, 34D breasts pressing against her tight undershirt with each breath. “Is someone going to pull those beams to pull the platform?” She wondered.

Lexa was last in line. Her two older sisters seemed troubled, but Lexa was keeping her worry at bay. “Our father is the King.” She said to herself reassuringly. “Nothing bad is going to happen to us.” She saw the slave girls and at the far end of the room and here eyes swept over them. She had never told anyone, but she found that she loved watching slave girls work. Particularly she enjoyed how their breasts moved and jiggled against their slave belts. She liked to, when she was alone, sometimes fondle her own perky breasts. Hers were smaller than her sisters’ ample chests, but still filled her small hands. She liked her perfectly round nipples. She secretly wanted to see her sisters’ breasts, to see how they looked and how they moved, but she was very ashamed of this, and avoided thinking about her lust as best she could.

The three sisters were marched towards the wheeled platform and led up the stairs. Niya looked upon the poles and realized that they would be bound to them. She was consumed by worry and her mind raced as she was led to the pole on the right side of the platform. Yema struggled a little bit against the guards holding her as she was brought towards the center pole, but she quickly realized that they were far stronger than her and that resistance would be futile against them. Lexa was still thinking about a particularly attractive slave girl in the formation and was not even thinking about the poles before them. She wondered what she would order that particular slave girl to do once this was all sorted out. A bunch of strange yet pleasurable acts raced across her mind and she blushed at her own visions and desires.

Each of the princesses, nearly simultaneously, had their hands unshackled. Immediately, their hands were brought in front of them, crossed at the wrist, and then bound with strong cords of rope. The hooks at the top of the poles were lowered down, and affixed to their bonds. Then guards worked the winches behind the poles to raise up the hooks, and the princesses’ arms were raised up above their heads.

The guards noticed that all three of the girls were blushing profusely and looked confused at what was happening. “Impressive, how they are not complaining or questioning.” One guard thought. Another guard’s dick began to harden as he wondered how the blushing princesses would react to being stripped naked.

Looking forward to some painful crucifixion by you!

Back
Top Bottom