Gods' Edicts Part II - The Princesses are Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 17 – Princess Yema’s Final Struggles

Princess Yema was putting on a phenomenal display for the crowd. Her tight body, round, perfect breasts, and cute face were a fascinating and entertaining display of carnal savagery on the cross. The look of overwhelmed exhaustion and pain on her face was wetting the pants of men (and some women) just as much as her jiggling breasts and supple body. The arousal and ecstasy of the crowd was palpable.

Yema writhed for many more hours. She suffered greatly, in immense pain as every single fine-tuned and lean muscle in her body was exerted beyond its limits and slowly and agonizingly gave out. She was breathing like a wounded animal, desperate and humiliated. She looked side to side at the bodies of her sisters, naked and still, degraded and tortured. Her mind was beyond wonder that this was happening. She was simply willing it to end.

The sun was setting in the west. The sky began to darken on the eastern horizon. The King was preparing to have torches lit around the crucifixion, that the display of Yema’s suffering not be poorly illuminated. She must be humiliated and seen by everyone, in perfect clearness.

But this was not necessary. As slaves labored to prepare the torches, the sky still a beautiful gradient of hues of blue, Yema began her final “dance” on the cross. She lurched to the side, her breasts bouncing, and then to the other side, to the crowd’s delight. Her thrashing was in vain, her body panicking as it realized the muscles allowing it to breathe were failing.

I hope the pain doesn’t get worse as I die she thought. It continued to get worse. The less she could breathe, the more her body screamed at her that something was terribly wrong. And this signal came in the form of pain. Horrible, searing pain all across her body. She jolted and shuddered and strained against the savage ropes affixing her tightly to the cross.

The King looked up at his final living daughter. The traitor. He shook his head in disgust. Not at her specifically, but at all of it. That he had been forced by his own daughters to crucify them, that they had betrayed him. It was all despicable. And he was glad it was coming to an end. Though, he was honest with himself, he would definitely think of the princesses’ jiggling breasts tonight when he fucked some of his concubines. They each had amazing, sexy bodies, he thought. He was glad that he was honor bound to fuck them at the start of the execution. If he was being honest, it had been immensely pleasurable.

As Yema strained against the cross and breathed her final breathes, his cock hardened thinking of the highlights of the day. Yema saw this and shook her head, wanting to scream out at her father and ask why. But she had no air or strength left to do so.

Yema felt her body, slick with sweat, hot with exertion, in intense pain all throughout, and she felt her consciousness slipping. She was dying. She dropped her head and willed the pain to stop. It took an agonizingly long time for her to suffocate. But finally, she died. Her final thoughts were I’m naked. Oh Gods I’m naked. This is horrible.

The crowd roared as Yema went completely still.

The Princesses were crucified and dead.

Chapter 18 – Epilogue

The King looked upon his dead daughters, naked on their crosses, motionless and perished. He turned to the roaring crowd. He raised his hand and they fell silent.

“Traitors! Shall! Suffer! And perish!” The crowd cheered in approval. The King turned to the lead executioner. “Leave their bodies up for three days.” And with that, the King retired to the palace with his retinue.

With night falling, a massive party was being held in the streets, under the crucified bodies of the princesses. The two naked slave girls had collars placed around their necks, and a chain was attached to the collars, connecting them. Then another, longer chain was affixed to the petite girl’s collar, and they were led, down the steps of the back of the stage, and away from the execution square.

The two nude slave girls were marched past at least a hundred other slave girls, these one in the humiliating slave garb, but still retaining some bare, fleeting modesty. Both naked slave girls blushed at their shame and at how their breasts bounced with every step.

They were led into the palace and through the elaborate corridors and out to an open courtyard with some trees and some plants. There were three crosses in the center of the courtyard. Both slaves gasped.

The one with the voluptuous tits wondered is there another execution? Am I going to be tortured more?

The petite one with big eyes and perky breasts thought I hope I don’t have to put any more cocks in my mouth.

Guards came and took them and untied their hands. They were both walked over to a cross, and were put on their hands and knees so that they straddled the crosses where thee crossbeams met. These crosses were smaller than the grand ones the princesses had just been put to death on. The bustier slave’s tits were resting on the wood of the cross.

A dozen guards took turns fucking them. The petite slave girl had been a virgin, and it would violate the Gods’ Edicts to crucify a virgin. After both slave girls were fucked a handful of times, they were flipped over onto their backs and tied firmly to the crosses.

The busty slave, her heavy tits heaving and her face red from the fucking, groaned in anticipation of her crucifixion.

The petite slave, sweat drenching her lean body, looked up at one of the men tying her tightly to the cross. She was not allowed, as a slave, to speak unless spoken to. But if there was any time to bend a rule, she thought, it was while she was being affixed to a cross.

“What did I do wrong?” She asked in a reverent whisper.

“Nothing.” The man said carelessly. He pulled the ropes tighter than she thought they could go and she let out a gasp.

The crosses were raised and both naked slave girls suffered for hours and hours before they perished. All the while, guards and slaves and citizens in the palace walked past. And no one looked up at the struggling naked slave girls. They were barely ornaments, in their eyes. But to the two of them, it was the greatest suffering they had ever endured.

THE END.

Chapter 18 – Epilogue

The King looked upon his dead daughters, naked on their crosses, motionless and perished. He turned to the roaring crowd. He raised his hand and they fell silent.

“Traitors! Shall! Suffer! And perish!” The crowd cheered in approval. The King turned to the lead executioner. “Leave their bodies up for three days.” And with that, the King retired to the palace with his retinue.

With night falling, a massive party was being held in the streets, under the crucified bodies of the princesses. The two naked slave girls had collars placed around their necks, and a chain was attached to the collars, connecting them. Then another, longer chain was affixed to the petite girl’s collar, and they were led, down the steps of the back of the stage, and away from the execution square.

The two nude slave girls were marched past at least a hundred other slave girls, these one in the humiliating slave garb, but still retaining some bare, fleeting modesty. Both naked slave girls blushed at their shame and at how their breasts bounced with every step.

They were led into the palace and through the elaborate corridors and out to an open courtyard with some trees and some plants. There were three crosses in the center of the courtyard. Both slaves gasped.

The one with the voluptuous tits wondered is there another execution? Am I going to be tortured more?

The petite one with big eyes and perky breasts thought I hope I don’t have to put any more cocks in my mouth.

Guards came and took them and untied their hands. They were both walked over to a cross, and were put on their hands and knees so that they straddled the crosses where thee crossbeams met. These crosses were smaller than the grand ones the princesses had just been put to death on. The bustier slave’s tits were resting on the wood of the cross.

A dozen guards took turns fucking them. The petite slave girl had been a virgin, and it would violate the Gods’ Edicts to crucify a virgin. After both slave girls were fucked a handful of times, they were flipped over onto their backs and tied firmly to the crosses.

The busty slave, her heavy tits heaving and her face red from the fucking, groaned in anticipation of her crucifixion.

The petite slave, sweat drenching her lean body, looked up at one of the men tying her tightly to the cross. She was not allowed, as a slave, to speak unless spoken to. But if there was any time to bend a rule, she thought, it was while she was being affixed to a cross.

“What did I do wrong?” She asked in a reverent whisper.

“Nothing.” The man said carelessly. He pulled the ropes tighter than she thought they could go and she let out a gasp.

The crosses were raised and both naked slave girls suffered for hours and hours before they perished. All the while, guards and slaves and citizens in the palace walked past. And no one looked up at the struggling naked slave girls. They were barely ornaments, in their eyes. But to the two of them, it was the greatest suffering they had ever endured.

THE END.
SUPERB. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom