Gods' Edicts Part IV - The Crucifixion of the Duchesses

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 17 – Further Humiliation and Degradation

Duchess Chloe had been ejaculated on by more men than she could count. The actual number was thirty-three. She was completely drenched in cum, from head to vagina. The cum was sliding down the sides of her supple breasts and she squirmed in disgust at the raw manhood juices covering her body. She was so embarrassed.

As a soldier worked the wheel to raise up the nailed slave girls, the men finishing inside of the two Duchesses getting double fucked were nearly done. Once they were finished being doubly penetrated, they were taken off of the men penetrating them, and Mary and Leah were turned around.

Their jaws dropped at seeing the nailed slave girls on the crosses! With cum and sweat on their faces, chests, bellies, and vaginas, and blood dripping from their wrists and feet, they were a shock for the two Duchesses to see. Mary wanted to cry. Leah simply clenched her jaw, knowing she was right, and they would be next. Chloe saw their reactions, through the cum dripping into her eyes, and wondered what they were so shocked at.

Mary and Leah each had their hands still tied behind their backs. Their pussies and anuses were throbbing from the dozens of men who had fucked them, and they were seductively dripping sweat and had trembling bodies.

Mary was led towards her sister, cum drenched on the X shaped cross. Leah was led off to the right a little way.

Both girls were pushed on their knees, Leah in a way so that she was perpendicular to the crowd, with them on her right and the crosses on her left. This way they could look upon her lean, naked profile and see her nude body from the side. Mary knelt facing her sister, her round backside and skinny back to the crowd.

A row of men lined up to have Leah suck their cocks. The first man approached her and said “Suck us off with your mouth and swallow all of the cum with give you. This is mercy compared to having your cunt and anus fucked, yes?” Leah nodded, her big eyes sad with dread at acknowledging that this degrading horror was still better than the alternative. Little did she know, they were just saving her some arm and leg strength since the Princess had ordered her flogged before crucifixion.

Mary looked upon her naked, cum-drenched sister and let out a sniffle. She looked up into the nearest executioner’s eyes, asking him silently if he wanted her to do what had had done to her not long ago. The executioner shook his head ‘no’.

He grabbed Mary’s shoulder and brought her close to Chloe’s large, dangling breasts. Their faces were close enough that they could hear him speaking over the screams and moans of the slaves on the crosses. “You,” he nodded at Mary, “suck the cum off of her body, and then, you kiss her,” he nodded to Chloe, “on the lips and swap the cum from your mouth to hers. You suck it, she swallows it from your mouth.” He looked each of them in the eye sternly to make sure they understood.

Chloe bit her lip nervously. This would take time and be extremely uncomfortable and degrading. Mary shook her head and her lower lip trembled. “No. Please—” She said in a breathless whisper.

The executioner grabbed Mary’s left breast and squeezed tight while his other hand grabbed her hair painfully. “Comply. Or we will make your sister suffer amazing horrors.”

Mary cried and nodded. “Very well. I am sorry. I will comply.”

The executioner snarled at her and released her. She leaned into Chloe’s naked body and began to do her shameful, disgusting work. She slurped up as much cum as she could, fulling her little mouth, and then rose up to kiss her sister and transfer it all into her mouth for her to swallow.

Both sisters were revulsed by this and felt so humiliated. Chloe had, at this point, drank so much cum that her stomach hurt.

This vile cycle continued until Chloe’s body was sucked clean of cum by Mary. All the while, Leah sucked off and swallowed the cum of the very men who had been fucking her and her cousins.

As they were degraded and humiliated, the nailed slaves on the cross were barely able to notice the creative tortures being inflicted on the Duchesses. The three of them were too busy moving with spikes impaling their wrists and feet. Every. Single. Movement. Hurt.

No matter what they did with their bodies, no matter how subtle, it caused pain to shoot and radiate from the nail wounds. Alix was feeling her chest get tight, and felt her vision blurring. She hoped her shame and humiliation and suffering would come to an end soon. It suddenly dawned upon her no one will ever me. They will never remember my name. I will just be a nameless, nothing slave nailed to a cross in someone else’s crucifixion. That was when the final strips of her dignity and hope evaporated.

Dia was writhing and fighting the nails with every ounce of strength she had. She still, foolishly, believed that if she could survive longer than the girls on her left and right, that she would be shone mercy. It only made her work harder to breathe on the cross and increased her suffering.

Alix’s breasts dangled seductively as she hung down with her head hanging in pain. She was breathing her final breaths. Her beautiful blue eyes were closed, and her sexy mouth was agape in pain. She would be the first to die of the three slaves…

Chapter 18 – The Flogging of Leah

It took Alix nearly an hour of suffering and horrible agony before she perished. Dia the slave was suffering immensely and could not wait for her fantasy of the spikes being removed from her body and going to see a healer. She just wanted to breathe normally again and without pain.

She looked over and saw that Alix was still and motionless and had perished. And she gulped and felt a mixture of feelings; relief that she was one step closer to getting off the godsdamn cross, but also intense grief that an innocent slave had just been put to death horribly. Dia turned to her left and looked at the other slave, the one who had only been up for about an hour. She was not doing well, and hope blossomed within Dia. The poor slave girl was heaving up her big tits and yelping and moaning in pain, and her limbs were shaking with exhaustion.

Dia thought to herself I can do this. I will survive. She looked down at the Duchesses, trying to keep her mind sharp to better her odds of surviving longer than the girl on her right. She saw that the two red-headed sisters were back to the bench, being double fucked in the ass and vagina. But the regal looking one, Leah, was having her bonds removed from behind her back. Interesting Dia thought.

Leah was thinking much the same thing. She wondered why her bench had been removed and now her bonds were being removed. She was facing the crowd and her breasts were rising and falling with trepidation. Her nipples were hard with fear, and her stomach ached from how much cum she had been forced to swallow.

Her hands were immediately moved in front of her and tied at the wrists. Then a hook was lowered from somewhere above her, and it was attached to the gap in between her wrists. Why are they raising up she wondered as she began to hyperventilate with fear?

The crowd saw the lead executioner snap his fingers, and a junior executioner brought him a coiled up whip. It was made of a thick, long, brutal cord of leather, and had a sturdy grip at the base. The lead executioner, with his massive, erect cock, admired the whip for a long moment, before walking over to the strung up Leah, who was on her tip toes from being raised so high. The crowd was cheering with bloodlust.

The lead executioner grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed and slapped the coiled up whip against her vagina, letting the roughness against her supple vagina startle her. “I’m about to flog you, Duchess.” He whispered in her ear with cruel eagerness. “And when its over, you’re going to thank me for doing my duty by sucking me off and swallowing after I finish. Do you understand?”

“Please don’t.” Leah whimpered.

“If you don’t thank me after its over, they will make this torture last for a week. Remember that.”

Leah bit her lip and tears welled up in her eyes. She was about to be whipped, no doubt brutally, and then she was going to have to pleasure and suck off the man who did it. How did these people think up such horrid cruelties she wondered in emotional agony?

The lead executioner stepped back, and unfurled the whip. He cracked one strike off in the air just to startle Leah. She yelled in fear and the lead executioner laughed.

Princess Marina looked down at her sister, the Queen, who was watching all of the brutality with a calm face. Princess Marina was eager to see Leah punished for having the audacity for earlier telling the Queen that her and her fellow traitors deserved mercy. Now, it was time for justice.

The lead executioner raised the whip and pulled back for a strong strike. He whipped Leah and she shrieked at the horrible pain. Her whole back stung from the strike. Her breasts were thrust up seductively as she arched her back, and her toes left the stage for a moment as her whole body clenched up in terrible pain.

The crowd roared with approval.

The Princess’s exact words had been “flog the fuck” out of the Duchess for her audacity earlier. To the lead executioner, he decided that for once in his career, he did not need to keep count. He could just go until he felt that the condemned was brutalized, but also not near death enough to remove from her demise on the cross. He was a professional, and he would walk the proper balance.

This came out to Leah receiving 172 more lashes. She screamed at every strike of the whip. But her body quickly gave out, and she began to barely move her body at each strike. But her physical exhaustion did not negate or relieve any of the pain. She felt her back getting brutally torn up.

She wondered if they were going to flog her to death instead of going on the cross.

Duchesses Chloe and Mary were double fucked the entire time, but they were next to her, so they were able to look over and see the horror being inflicted on their cousin. It broke them that there was nothing they could do to stop the flogging or comfort Leah in any way.

The lead executioner whipped her a final time, and decided that, despite the fun he was having, any more flogging would cause her to die too quickly on the cross.

He motioned to some of his subordinates. “Wake her up. It’s time for her suck me off.”

They nodded obediently and got a bucket of salt water with a little bit of vinegar in it as well. They walked over and drenched her bleeding back with the concoction, and it stung brutally. Leah screamed, loud and viscerally. Her whole body shook with pain.

Her raised hands were lowered and she was put on her knees. The lead executioner walked over, the bloody whip coiled in his left hand. His erection was massive and bulging. “Thank me for my fine work.” He ordered.

Leah was trembling and hyperventilating from shock and pain.

The lead executioner slapped her in the face. “Suck me off. Or I can flog you some more.”

She immediately wrapped her lips around the man’s cock and began to give him a vigorous blowjob. She would make sure this man had no grounds to whip her anymore. The lead executioner groaned in pleasure. She was letting his penis go deep into her throat, and had even raised her bound hands and was stroking the base of his penis and caressing his balls.

“That’s a good girl.” He groaned a few seconds before he exploded a massive load of semen into her mouth. She swallowed it all and then leaned back, but her vision immediately blurred, and she began to pass out.

Guards caught her and held her up and slapped her face to keep her conscious. She was shaking and convulsing from the terrible pain.

The lead executioner, his satiated cock beginning to dangle between his legs, looked up at the crosses. The slaves on the left and right crosses had both perished. But the one in the center, the black-haired slave girl with the perky, heaving chest, was still going strong somehow.

By the Gods the lead executioner thought. That slave is a stubborn one. Look at how she writhes and is efficient when she comes up for air; does she want to prolong her suffering? He had no idea that his men had sarcastically told her that if she was the last one up alive, that they would take her down and show her mercy, and that she had foolishly believed it.

He and Dia made eye contact and she looked at him imploringly. She gestured with her head weakly, clearly too out of breath to speak, at the two dead slaves flanking her. He was confused at what she meant by her gestures. He smiled at her and went to go wash off his whip.

On the cross, Dia was screaming internally. I am dying! They need to take me down! It’s just me now! Please, oh please, oh please!

Chapter 18 – The Flogging of Leah

It took Alix nearly an hour of suffering and horrible agony before she perished. Dia the slave was suffering immensely and could not wait for her fantasy of the spikes being removed from her body and going to see a healer. She just wanted to breathe normally again and without pain.

She looked over and saw that Alix was still and motionless and had perished. And she gulped and felt a mixture of feelings; relief that she was one step closer to getting off the godsdamn cross, but also intense grief that an innocent slave had just been put to death horribly. Dia turned to her left and looked at the other slave, the one who had only been up for about an hour. She was not doing well, and hope blossomed within Dia. The poor slave girl was heaving up her big tits and yelping and moaning in pain, and her limbs were shaking with exhaustion.

Dia thought to herself I can do this. I will survive. She looked down at the Duchesses, trying to keep her mind sharp to better her odds of surviving longer than the girl on her right. She saw that the two red-headed sisters were back to the bench, being double fucked in the ass and vagina. But the regal looking one, Leah, was having her bonds removed from behind her back. Interesting Dia thought.

Leah was thinking much the same thing. She wondered why her bench had been removed and now her bonds were being removed. She was facing the crowd and her breasts were rising and falling with trepidation. Her nipples were hard with fear, and her stomach ached from how much cum she had been forced to swallow.

Her hands were immediately moved in front of her and tied at the wrists. Then a hook was lowered from somewhere above her, and it was attached to the gap in between her wrists. Why are they raising up she wondered as she began to hyperventilate with fear?

The crowd saw the lead executioner snap his fingers, and a junior executioner brought him a coiled up whip. It was made of a thick, long, brutal cord of leather, and had a sturdy grip at the base. The lead executioner, with his massive, erect cock, admired the whip for a long moment, before walking over to the strung up Leah, who was on her tip toes from being raised so high. The crowd was cheering with bloodlust.

The lead executioner grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed and slapped the coiled up whip against her vagina, letting the roughness against her supple vagina startle her. “I’m about to flog you, Duchess.” He whispered in her ear with cruel eagerness. “And when its over, you’re going to thank me for doing my duty by sucking me off and swallowing after I finish. Do you understand?”

“Please don’t.” Leah whimpered.

“If you don’t thank me after its over, they will make this torture last for a week. Remember that.”

Leah bit her lip and tears welled up in her eyes. She was about to be whipped, no doubt brutally, and then she was going to have to pleasure and suck off the man who did it. How did these people think up such horrid cruelties she wondered in emotional agony?

The lead executioner stepped back, and unfurled the whip. He cracked one strike off in the air just to startle Leah. She yelled in fear and the lead executioner laughed.

Princess Marina looked down at her sister, the Queen, who was watching all of the brutality with a calm face. Princess Marina was eager to see Leah punished for having the audacity for earlier telling the Queen that her and her fellow traitors deserved mercy. Now, it was time for justice.

The lead executioner raised the whip and pulled back for a strong strike. He whipped Leah and she shrieked at the horrible pain. Her whole back stung from the strike. Her breasts were thrust up seductively as she arched her back, and her toes left the stage for a moment as her whole body clenched up in terrible pain.

The crowd roared with approval.

The Princess’s exact words had been “flog the fuck” out of the Duchess for her audacity earlier. To the lead executioner, he decided that for once in his career, he did not need to keep count. He could just go until he felt that the condemned was brutalized, but also not near death enough to remove from her demise on the cross. He was a professional, and he would walk the proper balance.

This came out to Leah receiving 172 more lashes. She screamed at every strike of the whip. But her body quickly gave out, and she began to barely move her body at each strike. But her physical exhaustion did not negate or relieve any of the pain. She felt her back getting brutally torn up.

She wondered if they were going to flog her to death instead of going on the cross.

Duchesses Chloe and Mary were double fucked the entire time, but they were next to her, so they were able to look over and see the horror being inflicted on their cousin. It broke them that there was nothing they could do to stop the flogging or comfort Leah in any way.

The lead executioner whipped her a final time, and decided that, despite the fun he was having, any more flogging would cause her to die too quickly on the cross.

He motioned to some of his subordinates. “Wake her up. It’s time for her suck me off.”

They nodded obediently and got a bucket of salt water with a little bit of vinegar in it as well. They walked over and drenched her bleeding back with the concoction, and it stung brutally. Leah screamed, loud and viscerally. Her whole body shook with pain.

Her raised hands were lowered and she was put on her knees. The lead executioner walked over, the bloody whip coiled in his left hand. His erection was massive and bulging. “Thank me for my fine work.” He ordered.

Leah was trembling and hyperventilating from shock and pain.

The lead executioner slapped her in the face. “Suck me off. Or I can flog you some more.”

She immediately wrapped her lips around the man’s cock and began to give him a vigorous blowjob. She would make sure this man had no grounds to whip her anymore. The lead executioner groaned in pleasure. She was letting his penis go deep into her throat, and had even raised her bound hands and was stroking the base of his penis and caressing his balls.

“That’s a good girl.” He groaned a few seconds before he exploded a massive load of semen into her mouth. She swallowed it all and then leaned back, but her vision immediately blurred, and she began to pass out.

Guards caught her and held her up and slapped her face to keep her conscious. She was shaking and convulsing from the terrible pain.

The lead executioner, his satiated cock beginning to dangle between his legs, looked up at the crosses. The slaves on the left and right crosses had both perished. But the one in the center, the black-haired slave girl with the perky, heaving chest, was still going strong somehow.

By the Gods the lead executioner thought. That slave is a stubborn one. Look at how she writhes and is efficient when she comes up for air; does she want to prolong her suffering? He had no idea that his men had sarcastically told her that if she was the last one up alive, that they would take her down and show her mercy, and that she had foolishly believed it.

He and Dia made eye contact and she looked at him imploringly. She gestured with her head weakly, clearly too out of breath to speak, at the two dead slaves flanking her. He was confused at what she meant by her gestures. He smiled at her and went to go wash off his whip.

On the cross, Dia was screaming internally. I am dying! They need to take me down! It’s just me now! Please, oh please, oh please!
Will the guards tell the lead executioner about their deal with her? Or will they do something else to prolong her suffering? Maybe he will use that whip on her while she's nailed. One last deal to spare her. If she can survive the same number of lashes as Leah while crucified they will take her down.

Interesting interesting I like where you’re heads at. I was going to have her perish in the next chapter but now I’m going to think about lovely, perverse alternatives …
Maybe give her a choice if she survives the lashes. He can let her suffering end and kill her on the cross. Or he let's her down to live, but as his plaything. Probably to be used as a sex slave and be tortured endlessly at his whim. But maybe her will to live is strong. Who knows. She might fear death that much.

Chapter 19 – The Nailing of Leah
Princess Marina had watched the flogging of Leah with perverse pleasure. It felt amazing to give such a horrific, terrible order to a man and watch him carry it out. She felt like a goddess in that moment. She looked at her sister, the Queen. “Did you enjoy seeing that traitor flogged?”
“It was appropriate.” Queen Lucie replied emotionlessly. She was watching the slave girl on the center cross writhe wildly and desperately, clearly getting close to death.
Princess Marina sighed and looked down at the ground. She just wanted to impress her sister the Queen. That was all she wanted.
The lead executioner walked around the stage, his massive cock dangling between his legs. He barked out some orders to his subordinates. They nodded and went to lower the crosses.
Dia leaned her head back on the wood of her beam, breathing heavily and gasping for air. Precious air. Coming more easily with each degree the cross rotated down. Yes! Good! They are taking me down, I have done it! She was so eager to see the healers and get the grievous wounds of her wrists and ankles taken care of.
The crosses came to rest on the stage with a thud, and Diaarched her back and writhed against her impaled limbs, taking in air and undulating the cross. She barely cared about her nakedness anymore; she just wanted to survive.
The dead bodies of slave girl Alix and the other slave were removed from the crosses. Dia was left in position. Dia breathed and rested her head and her body against the wood. She placated herself mentally that would take them a few minutes to go get implements to remove the nails from her. She could wait now that the cross was lowered.
With her flanking crosses empty, the lead executioner marched over to Queen Lucie and Princess Marina. He bowedon one, and his dick swayed back and forth as he moved. When he stood, he respectfully addressed Princess Marina. “Your Highness, I would like to crucify the flogged one and the younger sister. I feel the crowd would enjoy more time seeing the older sister’s tits bounce around while she’s tortured some more.”
“What about that slave that is taking forever to die?” The Princess asked, wondering how this was affecting the rituals.
The lead executioner seemed unworried. “Oh, she’s a feisty one, for sure. But she’s nearing death. I’m going to put her up a fourth time. She might outlive the flogged Duchess, but no way she survives longer than the younger sister.”
“Very well.” The Princess said, agreeing with his assessment.
The lead executioner nodded and went over to Dia on her cross. He looked down at her. He had seen slaves last days on the cross before. But nonetheless, for her petite frame, she was doing quite well. Time to give her hope to squeeze out a little more of a show from her.
He lifted his leg and straddled her abdomen, facing her. His massive cock flopped onto her chest, which was rising and falling rapidly. She looked up at him in horror.
Dia spoke, crying out in pain with every movement as she did. “You’re men, ah! Said I would, ah! Be spared if I, ah! Outlived the others! Oh, please! Please!”
“Why would they tell you that?” He wondered. “You are a slave in a crucifixion. You must die as per the Gods’ Edicts.”
“WHAT!?”
“Yes, yes, you will die today. Unless…” His smirked. This girl had a drive to live and a fiery passion. He liked it. He wanted to see her die even slower on the cross. And also, receive a little gift from her. “Tell you what? I am Lead Executioner. I will break the Gods’ Edicts for you. If you suck me off right now, and go one more round on the cross.”
“WHAT!? NO!”
“So you want to be crucified until death? Very well.”
“WAIT! NO! NO! I’ll suck you off, sir, please, it would be my honor! But do not make me go back up there!”
His cock was beginning to harden. He liked negotiating with this slave.

While the lead executioner was making Dia suffer, Leah’s body was being carried over to the cross on the right. She was in agonizing pain and had no more fight left in her. The guards did not even tie her limbs as they brought her to the cross. She barely registered what was happening to her as she was thrown down onto the cross. It felt good to lie down, but also the rough wood against her flagellated back was immensely painful.
I want to die she thought oh I hope this just ends. The executioners took her right hand and moved it into position. She did not resist at all. She was in such pain that she did not even notice them preparing the nails and hammer for her own demise.
She felt a curious poke at her tender wrists. This was when she looked over and saw the massive spike and the naked man with a big hammer, raising it up. Sudden panic and adrenaline flushed through her body! “NOOOOO!” She screamed, and tried to move, but it was too late.
The hammer came down and drove the spike through her wrist and into the wood. Had a soldier not been holding her left arm, she would have flopped off the cross from the sudden violent jerk that reverberated through her entire body. She screamed so loud she felt her throat tear and tasted blood in her mouth.
The hammer came down again. And again. And again. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. Seeing that she was firmly nailed down, she began to stop screaming. But then she realized they still had two more nails to go. She began to pray to the Gods. She knew not what else to do yet.
A few meters away, the sisters Chloe and Mary were getting rough fucked in both orifices, but they heard their cousin’s horrific screams. Both realized that she must be getting nailed to the cross. If they were not being fucked to hard that their eyes were rolling back in their heads, they might have been able to weep for poor Leah.
Leah screamed as her right wrist was nailed. And then she shrieked like an animal as they nailed her soft feet one atop the other.
Then the executioners stood back and looked upon their work and were satisfied. She began to do what all crucified did; writhe slightly, trying to find a position where it did not hurt. But it hurt everywhere. And she had not even had her cross raised up yet.

Chapter 20 – The Nailing of Mary

Princess Marina watched Leah writhe on her cross. She could not imagine the pain that the former Duchess must be in, after her many rough fuckings, her brutal flogging, and now being nailed to the cross. But she had dared to question her sister, Queen Lucie, so in Marina’s mind she deserved it all.

Princess Marina watched as the executioners approached the two sisters Chloe and Mary, who were both double stuffed with large dicks, moaning and exclaiming as they were fucked. The men inside of them finished.

Chloe and Mary, still unsure of what horrific fate had just befallen Leah, were bracing for their next round of fucking when inside of having new men inside of them, they were pulled to their feet. Oh no they both thought, wondering what fresh horror awaited them next. They were turned around, away from the crowd that had been leering at their bouncing breasts and their sexually overwhelmed faces, and were turned to face the crosses.

They both gasped at seeing Leah nailed there, writhing in immense agony and suffering. Both sisters clenched up, and they saw the one empty cross, and wondered which of them was about to be crucified. The lead executioner walked up to them, his massive cock partially erect as he looked over their naked bodies lustfully.

“The younger one.” He snapped his fingers at Mary, who swooned at the realization that she was about to be executed.

“No. No. Please.” Chloe began to plead.

“You may comfort her as she is nailed.” The lead executioner said to Chloe. “I want you to watch it all so you can see what awaits you.” He added with a cruel grin.

Both sisters’ bindings were removed and Mary was escorted towards the cross while Chloe cried out for mercy. Mary was laid down on the cross and her supple body arched against the hard wood. Chloe was escorted over, her massive breasts jiggling with every movement, and she was placed on her knees near Mary’s right shoulder. She would have a perfect view of the horrors about to be inflicted on her sister.

The executioners grabbed Mary’s arms and held them down to the cross. Her left wrist would be nailed first. Mary bit her lip and looked away from the terrifying spike and looked into her sister’s big, blue eyes. Chloe was trembling but she wanted to comfort her sister. She cupped Mary’s face gently in her hands and said “I’m here, Mary. I’m here.”

The hammer fell.

Mary screamed as the spike was driver through her tender wrist. Chloe was mortified. She held Mary’s face firmly, and did not want her sister to see her bleeding wrist. Chloe wanted to speak more words of comfort, but she was too horrified. The executioner slammed his hammer down five more times, driving the spike deep into the wood so it would hold Mary’s naked, petite body to the cross securely.

As the executioners shifted to nail her right wrist, one of the executioners slapped Chloe in the face with his hard cock. “Want to hammer in the next nail?” He asked her with an evil grin.

“You monster!” Chloe said as her lower lip quivered.

The executioner laughed and knelt to nail Mary’s other wrist. Mary looked up at her sister, tears in her eyes, and said “Please do not let them do that again. It hurts so much. I do not want to die.”

Chloe shook her head, emotionally breaking down. “I’m sorry, Mary. I’ll join you up here soon.” She said it to comfort her sister, but it caused a cacophony of fear to wash through her own body. This is going to happen to me soon her mind screamed!

Mary screamed and cried out as the executioner swung his hammer six time to impale her right wrist. Her plump breasts were rising and falling as she hyperventilated in pain.

The executioner stood up, his cock fully erect now. He handed the hammer and remaining nail to a junior executioner and spread Mary’s legs apart. “I must mark my work, of course.” He announced, and began to fuck Mary vigorously.

Thrusting back and forth on the hard wood of the cross, with her wrists painfully impaled, was exceedingly painful for Mary. She yelped and cried out, and Chloe held her head and brushed her cheek to try to comfort her. Chloe realized with a pang of embarrassment that her left breast was resting against Mary’s face, but Mary was in too much pain to realize or care.

As the man was fucking her, another executioner approached, this man heavy set, with a wide, girthy penis. He stood over Mary’s face and said “When she sucks me off, we’ll stop having her fucked.”

“Please have mercy!” Chloe cried out on her sister’s behalf.

“Why?” The fat man asked with a casual laugh.

Chloe looked down in despair at her already tortured sister, and looked up at the man’s disgusting penis. She realized they had no choice.

Chloe caressed Mary’s face firmly. “Mary! Mary, my dear, you have to-you have to- you have to suck this man off before they’ll stop torturing you.” Mary looked up with her big, auburn eyes full of despair. “I’m sorry, Mary, there is no other way.”

Mary gritted her teeth and looked up at the bulbous cock dangling above her beautiful head. Chloe supported her neck and the back of her head, and helped her reach up and suckle the man’s penis while she was rough fucked by the executioner. It was difficult for Mary to keep her lips wrapped around the man’s wide penis, but she did her best, trying to breathe through her nose while the air was fucked out of her. Chloe massaged her chest, above her breasts, to try to soother her sister, but she could tell that Mary was in immense agony.

The executioner finished inside of Mary, but she was still sucking the fat man’s penis, so another executioner began to fuck her. The fat man’s eyes were locked onto Mary’s bouncing chest, glistening with sweat, and he was excited to cum in this unfortunate girl’s mouth.

With Chloe helping hold up Mary’s strained neck, the blowjob was soon concluded, and the fat man exploded a massive load of cum into Mary’s mouth. She swallowed most of it. The fat man groaned in pleasure and laughed. He stepped over towards Chloe and gestured to his wet cock. “Give it a kiss, or she’ll have to suck me off again.”

Chloe blushed at the cruel indignation, but nonetheless complied, kissing the tip of the man’s penis with her sexy lips.

The man fucking Mary was close to finishing. He pulled out and ejaculated all over Mary’s taut belly. Mary began to catch her breath. She was glad not to be heaving back and forth, which had caused horrible pain against the wounds of her wrists.

But before she could gasp in more than a few breathes of precious air, her feet were grabbed by strong hands and placed one upon the other, and she felt a poke of metal against the top of her foot. Before she could scream out for mercy, the hammer fell, driving the massive spike through both of her feet and into the wood.

She screamed so loud that even Leah forgot her agony (to some degree) and looked over at her cousin being nailed. Poor thing she thought. We are about to die together. I hope we die quickly.

It took the executioner six more hammer strikes to fully nail Mary’s feet. Now it was complete. She was ready for crucifixion. Mary writhed and screamed and squirmed on the cross.

Chloe held her head tenderly, knowing that this was the last time she could comfort her sister. The lead executioner approached and Chloe was roughly pulled to her feet. “No you can raise your sister’s cross.”

Chloe balked. How could they be so cruel!?

Back
Top Bottom