Gods’ Edicts Part VII - A Slave is Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Veronica continued the instinctive, brutal, and degrading “dance of the crucified” for another couple of hours after her cross was raised back up.

While the skinny young girl to her left yelped and cried out, Veronica, at this point, suffered in silence.

Veronica shuddered impulsively as she felt a large bead of sweat run down her chest and dangle on her naked breast.

She hated that she was going to die naked and exposed and on display for the whole fucking city to leer at.

She felt a tightness and a horrid, massive pain in her chest. She whimpered and tensed her muscles to come up for another excruciating breathe of air. But her legs and ass only twitched instead of comply with her mind. Oh gods she gasped. Is it happening? Am I about to die?

Veronica moaned loudly. She did not mean too. It just happened impulsively as she began trying to raise herself up and felt her body resisting. Her breasts swayed side to side, her body was spasming painfully, and she felt a flush on her face as her body screamed for more air.

She flexed her weak, skinny arms. Against the nails impaling her wrists, this only shot pain through her body. It did not do anything to alleviate her breathing difficulties. She squirmed sensually. She needed air!

Veronica began thrashing pathetically against her cross. She had no more strength left.

She shuddered and pulsated and the crowd appreciated the jiggle in her ample tits, but they seemed completely unconcerned that she was nearing death.

Veronica blushed. She wondered in emotionally agonizing pain how these people could watch her suffer and die so brutally without a second thought.

She felt her vision start to blur. She gasped, but no air came into her parched lungs. Her survival instinct kicked in and she began to thrash against the impaling nails even more violently, jerking and spasming and making her naked, supple body bounce and jiggle even more for the crowd.

A tear dripped down her face. She was about to die…

Veronica felt so alone and humiliated. She strained her neck painfully to look to her left. The young skinny girl on the cross next to her was tensed up and breathing in desperately. She was looking down at the crowd watching her naked suffering.

Veronica sighed and rested her head forward. The girl dying next to her would provide her no comfort or connection.

Veronica realized with a horrid sinking in her stomach that she was alone. And that she would die alone. Worse than alone, crucified naked and on display for evil people to leer at her.

She strained against her nails in a final, horrified, desperate aversion to this entire horrific execution. But her body did not comply.

She was finished. Veronica gasped (but her air was limited and evasive) and she shuddered. She realized that she was about to die.

The pain in her chest amplified mightily. She felt pain radiate and course throughout her young body. She twitched and spasmed and tried to look up at the crowd watching her execution.

But her neck was too weak. She looked down at her heaving breasts and her pale, naked body and felt a final, coursing surge of humiliation and embarrassment before her vision turned to grey and then black and she passed out.

Veronica died minutes later, nailed to the cross…

-Epilogue-

The Royal Scribe stepped forward. She was a petite brunette girl with a fairly ample chest, the King thought. He felt his cock tingle underneath his plush loincloth.

“Your highness, today we executed seventeen prisoners from the dungeons and also finalized the sale of the ore deposits from the western mines.” She said in a reverent whisper.

King Niro but his lip and looked at the pretty noble woman. “Tell me about the executions.” He ordered kindly.

The Scribe blushed but nonetheless complied. “Seventeen women from the dungeons were crucified. For various crimes. The city seemed entertained by it. People were very happy to see order and Justice being enforced. The dungeons are now at a more reasonable capacity for operation. If that pleases your highness?”

The King nodded. “It does please me. Well done. Continue your good work, Scribe HIlga. And please, let my Aide know that I wish for five pleasure slaves tonight, not four. And that I also want the Southrun wine brought in.”

The Scribe bowed obediently. Her breasts must be pulling on her chest the King thought as she did so. “Absolutely, your highness.”

King Niro flicked his fingers. Dismissing her.

It was good to be King…

Back
Top Bottom