Good Friday greetings to y'all

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dozens of us. Maybe even 100 or more. There'll be naked squirming bodies everywhere you look!

Excellent! Only downside to dying this way is not being able to see all of our corpses in a mass grave afterwords. I wonder how many more young women will share my cross after I am gone, I wonder how many have gone on it before me? Mine was already stained with blood it seems

"Get a move on sluts! To the scourging posts for the next batch! We need to keep the pace up if we're going to get all of you nailed up by the end of Good Friday!"

View attachment 571961View attachment 571962

I'm going to enjoy watching the black haired girl with the blue hair portion and all the tatoos on her cross. Wow!

Also biased, since blue and black are my fave colors! (try not to read too much into that one!)

Thank goodness it's Friday...

via_appia_12_sepia__7_15_by_bobnearled-d99l4gg.jpg

Great! I was secretly wishing maybe we could have a gang meet-up on special occasions like the Easter weekend but then again we all lives thousands of miles apart. Sigh.
Actually, we do, but....euh... a little bit under cover! We go to Spain and blend in the masses.:jump:
Didn't you get an invitation? :smilie-devil:

gf1.jpg We had a full house again!
gf2.jpg Some of the administrators...
gf3.jpgOverzealous as usual, Wragg always wants to carry the biggest cross!
gf4.jpg A helping hand for a newby!
gf5.jpg Jolly and his friends never miss the party!
gf6.jpgPhlebas arrived a little bit late, since he had to come all the way from Australia!

Actually, we do, but....euh... a little bit under cover! We go to Spain and blend in the masses.:jump:
Didn't you get an invitation? :smilie-devil:

View attachment 572306 We had a full house again!
View attachment 572307 Some of the administrators...
View attachment 572308Overzealous as usual, Wragg always wants to carry the biggest cross!
View attachment 572309 A helping hand for a newby!
View attachment 572310 Jolly and his friends never miss the party!
View attachment 572311Phlebas arrived a little bit late, since he had to come all the way from Australia!
Madiosi-2018-169-Easter event.jpg
Madiosi-2018-170-Easter dance1.jpgMadiosi-2018-170-Easter dance2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom