Good Friday greetings to y'all

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ah yes, Easter, when the rest of the world join us in our obsession with crucifixion!

Why do they call the day Jesus was killed Good Friday? Should'nt it be Bad Friday?

the word ‘Good’ carries the meaning of the original Old English word, in that it means holy.

Good Friday is coming!​

Hi there,

We have two days until Good Friday, and I am wondering if there are some more people than me being especially aroused by the cross around these days...

Or do you separate Christ‘s torture totally from your fantasy?

Best from Germany

S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Golgatha. You're not alone in this.
But I'm such a masochist, I always see myself as the one crucified, so I can't really separate Christ's torture from mine in that way. I wrote a story for Friday about my crucifixion that I will put up tomorrow.
Good to read this... looking forward to your story!

My Good Friday - A Story

Yes, I would smile while they tortured my breasts. I'd enjoy it that much, I know, on my good Friday.

I imagine the details would be easily handled - tell the neighbors I was moving to start my new job, then fly to S. America where they do these things. No real problems, now that I've reached the 'age of majority' and can decide for myself.

I'd be introduced to the person in charge of the annual Good Friday festivities and hand her my list of desires and preferences. I was told it is traditional for women to start with the whipping of their breasts and cunt. But I wanted something special. So I decided to ask for a rod to be used that would cut me, first on my right breast, 13 strokes of course, each stroke across the nipple. Then my left breast and nipple for another 13. For my cunt I'd request a studded flogger to be used until all 39 strokes were accounted for.

I would also decide to crucify my nipples the night before, using one sewing needle vertically, one horizontally and (my secret!) one straight in completely so it couldn't be seen. That way, the rod will hurt more. And I would sleep better that night. I bring the sewing needles and thimble with me on the trip.

On a whim, I tell the woman in charge that I would love to walk to the cross in my bare feet, so long as the path was filled with broken glass. She said that this too was traditional for women, which makes me glad. I know that the tradition includes a spiked support on the cross for the sufferer, either a cornu with nails or a foot long piece of wood with nails to rest on. I choose the cornu. In addition, I ask that the wedge where my feet are to be nailed be studded with spikes - maybe the tips of nails driven through. She agrees and seems pleased by this ("Ah! You like your feet tortured as much as your breasts!" she says).

It begins early the next day, when I'm taken to the court to be sentenced. My clothes are torn off me in full view of the town's people and the scourging begins.

I see how the man who will whip me stares at the needles crucifying my nipples, and much like St. Agatha, I smile at him as my arms are tied to the pole behind my back. It's so hard to describe the feeling, but my breasts seem happy to stretch out to greet his whipping rod. They are happy to achieve their destiny, it seems.

Thirteen strokes on my right breast, then thirteen on my left, every stroke cutting perfectly across the nipple. His aim and skill is amazing, and it's almost like he's especially eager to punish my nipples the way they deserve. It hurts, of course - it hurts terribly, especially with the needle hidden in each. I am soon delirious with the pain, enjoying the spectacle as I watch from outside my own body. I can't believe how erect and long my nipples are in their suffering!

I'm removed from the pole and placed in the whipping chair, a special chair that allows the penitent to semi-recline with her legs spread comfortably as she exposes herself to the whip. It's nice. The scourge has five lashes, each embedded with cutting, metal shards to rip at an open cunt. It rips at mine, each stroke leaving thin riverlets of blood to enhance my experience. I become orgasmic the first time one of the whip's tongs succeeds in finding my clitoris. I don't know how many times I cum with that whipping.

Too soon, I am lifted from the chair and thin, barbed wire is tied perfectly around each of my breasts - not too tightly but piercingly perfect. A light cloak is placed over my shoulders and I'm led to the street for my walk. Like most girls and women who are crucified, I try to hold my head high as I am paraded. The crowds in the street pull and rip at my cloak, soon making it impossible for me to hide my proud, tortured breasts and nipples from their view. Many throw bottles at the ground in front of me, shattering them for my bare feet. As best I can, I carefully step on as many shards as possible, letting my pretty, painted toes encourage their tormenting.

I am led to my cross awaiting on the ground and led to sit gently on it with my open cunt resting at the edge of the studded cornu. My feet barely touch the wedge (also studded with nails), so I try to impale myself as much as I can on the torture-phallus. My feet can now reach the spiked wedge comfortably. I am made to lay down and one of the women grabs my ankles to pull me onto the cornu even more. I can feel its spikes as it cuts into me, deep into my womb.

As two others grab my wrists, the nailing begins. I lift my head, though, to see The first spike enter my right foot near the instep. It causes the nails in the wedge to enter and bite my pretty toes as they waggle and spread with the pain. The hammer blows come rapidly as spikes enter my wrists and my left foot too, securing me - too many blows to count.

As often as a girl thinks about being crucified, she never considers the beautiful agony of being raised up once she is nailed. She never considers how her own weight will cause her to slowly sink onto the cornu so that it's spikes cut her deeply. For me, the blunt tip is a welcome visitor deep into my body, it's spikes thrilling me with the agony they provide. I want to raise and lower myself on it slowly, again and again like a lover. I use the spikes in my feet for leverage.

I suddenly realize I am masturbating myself on the cross, whipped, feet and wrists nailed, impaled. It is the most thrilling and erotic fantasy I had ever imagined. I can only only wish for one more thing... to reach my last orgasm at the end.

A very short Good Friday story............
--------------------------------------------------------
Cecilia Christensen

Europe, present days. It is the evening before ‘Good Friday’…. The bed of Cecilia Christensen…..

Cecilia lies in her bed, caressing her soft hairy sex and large breasts…..talking about Cecilia’s body…..

Cecilia has a very feminine body. Curvy but still slim, medium length and wonderful large breasts. She has blonde hair down to her shoulders. Long shapely legs. She has reached the age of 40 but looks much younger.

Cecilia is a devoted Christian. She is a member of an extremely strict church, which among other things teaches that sex is a sin.

This is a big problem for Cecilia, since she has an extraordinary strong libido. She is also submissive, bi-sexual and masochistic. She thinks a lot about sex secretly. This gives her strong feelings of guilt. She tries to compensate for these feelings of guilt by practising self flagellation. She also envisions that she pays the price for her sinful thoughts by following Christ, by being crucified naked in her fantasies! The problem is that these thoughts and practices only make Cecilia hornier……..

As mentioned earlier this is the night before Good Friday……..Cecilia has just finished reading the Bible about the crucifixion……she masturbates, reaching an orgasm as she sees herself crucified naked as Christ and two other hot female church members crucified beside her………When she has reached her orgasm, she feels very guilty and sinful. She starts to pray for forgiveness…..she puts her bible on her naked chest…..Cecilia soon falls asleep and starts dreaming……….

The dream world soon takes control over Cecilia’s body and mind……………

She experiences an extraordinary strong dream…….it feels as her body is floating away through a time tunnel, to another dimension……

Her dream starts to feel as reality! Cecilia is dizzy, she has problems to comprehend her situation!

Cecilia starts to look to her right. She sees a naked middle-aged man with a fat erection, hanging on a cross! She then looks to her left, a young naked man with an erection hangs on a cross.

Cecilia is very confused! All of a sudden, she becomes aware of an excruciating pain tormenting her own body! Spasm, pain beyond comprehension! She looks down on her body. She is totally naked, and she realizes that she is hanging on a cross! She sees some streams of blood that runs over her body and breasts. Strangely her nipples are erect, and she feels that her sex oozes with fluids! Strange feelings in her pussy….it takes some time before she finds out that she is penetrated by a cornu!

Cecilia lifts her head……she seems a lot of hateful people looking at her naked body. Some of them shout: Cecilia, queen of the Jews, daughter of God! Save yourself, come down from your cross and we will believe in you, ha, ha!

Cecilia starts crying, the harsh accusations has a deep impact on her! She looks to her left and the young man speaks to her between his painful cries: ‘Cecilia save yourself and us! When you have saved us, you can enjoy my fat cock!

The man on Cecilia’s right has a different approach. He addresses Cecilia: Cecilia of Nazareth! Please forgive me my sins! Think of me as you rule in your reign! Cecilia cries some more, moved by the man’s emotions. She replies to him: ‘You will be with me in paradise today’……..She looks at his erect organ and starts fantasizing about having sex with the crucified man being executed with her.

Hours pass. Hours of extreme pain and humiliation. Suddenly she feels someone breaking her legs. She feels her life fading away.

Her soul then travels back to her body at the present time. She wakes up in her bed with a smile. After a while she exclaims to herself, what a wonderful dream!

It is now Good Friday, and she is expected to attend church today. During the whole sermon she thinks about her dream. She comes to a conclusion. This is the meaning of my life, before next Good Friday, I must be crucified naked for real!

The end

Happy Good Friday​

In honor of Good Friday, here are some pic's of a passion play we did last year. Enjoy! Love Possum :)

Attachments

• Snapshot_234.jpg
    Snapshot_234.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 228
  • Snapshot_235.jpg
    Snapshot_235.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 219
  • Snapshot_239.jpg
    Snapshot_239.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 206
  • Snapshot_242.jpg
    Snapshot_242.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 195
  • Snapshot_243.jpg
    Snapshot_243.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
  • Snapshot_244.jpg
    Snapshot_244.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 193
  • Snapshot_252.jpg
    Snapshot_252.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 227
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, Easter, when the rest of the world join us in our obsession with crucifixion!

Why do they call the day Jesus was killed Good Friday? Should'nt it be Bad Friday?
As someone who nearly became a Lutheran Pastor, I can answer that. (Yes, now I'm obsessed with crux too)

Christians look at the death and resurrection of Jesus as the ultimate good thing that was done for humans. We believe that sin separated us from God forever, and that since Jesus' death (and subsequent resurrection) was the thing that reconciled us to God, it is a good thing. Originally (before there were after-thanksgiving sales), the day was referred to as "Black Friday." Somewhere around the 8th century, the Christian church began calling it "Good Friday" because it was a "good" thing for humankind.

Here endeth the history lesson for today.

Back
Top Bottom