Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
"She crucified herself when looking back ... damaged any possible future"
perhaps touching upon the idea that fixating on past regrets, always looking back, staying scarred by them forever, can indeed become a kind of torturous immobilization, a psychological self-crucifixion (perhaps because of that she's also shown facing her cross, while the others from that series look outward) --- seems to be from a depiction of various 'self-crucifixions' dealing with personal issues...

Very nice,I say,you're a day early...lol
Does this mean,that you will grant us another selection,of cruxed cuties,tomorrow ?? ;)

It does indeed

Friday here in Oz, so here's my selection

717_1000.jpgtres_gracas_e_a_contemplacao_by_chainscream_d1m4dn1.jpg8_925616.gif29_362821.jpgbdsmlr-819322-lO5EktBjev.jpg27ddb6c76790971c3fb32e0ede5c5.jpg1c4b16e26b7627b0b928576c7e0d3.jpgsoir_ardent_1_by_nudenature.jpgthe_cross_of_a_woman_by_lawrencebydesign-d7f8p4o.jpglabyrinth_of_destruction__lord_of_doom_by_johnfboslet1965-d9rxn26.jpg

crux and nearly crux
DesertNude17a.jpg
Did you get this one from me? It seems to have my file name/catalogue number on it (DesertNude17a) The "a" at the end signifies that I did a bit of an edit on it (probably a resize for my own purposes). Anyway, fun to see how these pics get around. It's not my photo (I could wish it was), but a great picture.

Photography by Dead Clown Studios, 2015. :)
The original is this:
DesertNude17.jpg

DesertNude17a.jpg
Did you get this one from me? It seems to have my file name/catalogue number on it (DesertNude17a) The "a" at the end signifies that I did a bit of an edit on it (probably a resize for my own purposes). Anyway, fun to see how these pics get around. It's not my photo (I could wish it was), but a great picture.

Photography by Dead Clown Studios, 2015. :)
The original is this:
View attachment 959520

Hmm, very curious. Would you have posted your version anywhere?

I tracked it down in my archive, 7th October 2016, and it sits alongside this one which looks like it may be from the same source.

DesertNudeA-16.jpg

Love this sequence. If this was part of a more accurate reenactment (out doors) it would be perfect. Throw in an initial scourging and it would be a masterpiece.

1.gif
2.gif
3.gif
4.gif

Hmm, very curious. Would you have posted your version anywhere?

I tracked it down in my archive, 7th October 2016, and it sits alongside this one which looks like it may be from the same source.

View attachment 959544
That has the same filename/number as in my archive as well. It is possible that we just got them from the same source, but the "17a" thing on the first one you posted is almost definitely because I renamed it after I resized it. I can't recall if I posted them somewhere here. It is entirely possible.

Being used as a scarecrow seems like a wonderful punishment for a slave/prisoner. With additional punishment to come if they fail to keep the crows away.
hmm this was discussed elsewhere recently ... one problem is that the 'additional punishment' means a great feast of crows, and they will remember that and return to your fields. And when there's no meat to feast on, they'll keep up the habit because there might be more soon ... but so long as there isn't they'll still gladly eat your crops too... and you will only have managed to establish your fields as the place for crows to go for good eating. So whatever else you do, don't feed failed slave-scarecrows to the birds you want to deter ...

Back
Top Bottom