Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
There's been discussion of crucifixion without footrests etc. on Fit, lovely ladies crucified'

I've taken the liberty of copying Phlebas's pic there - though note the girls do have 'neck supports' :eek:

Decidedly not. I was the studious type.

Glasses? The sort that get taken off in movies to reveal the stunning beauty beneath?

I have had another stinker of a day at work, getting very fed up at the moment :(

Let's see, how can I cheer myself up????????

(oldies)

crux carry 047 a.jpglas-penitentas-hermanas-de-luz-newmexico-wick-beavers.jpgPassion of the Christ.jpgMuscle Babe 2.jpgthe_you_testament_title_card_by_wibblethefish-d6rjpe8.jpgtumblr_m58kdqf2xX1qhi6wuo1_500.jpgcrux26017353_5b0a2a6410b54e0118c1.jpgba0039bdsn012.jpgAnca_crux_001_by_MaxDrault.jpgSaintNudeSeries_by_Anti_Saint.jpg

Hello everyone, much unpublished, I will be more active, for those who live in Italy and those who use vpn, follow the reality show Isola dei Famosi, I think I had previously published something about this reality where they usually do the famous test of fire where the contestants are placed in an X-shaped cross where they have to endure the heat, men and women do that, this time it was a girl in a bikini, there are still many programs of that reality missing, there will be more girls in crosses in bikini, I leave the link, greetings.

Hello everyone, much unpublished, I will be more active, for those who live in Italy and those who use vpn, follow the reality show Isola dei Famosi, I think I had previously published something about this reality where they usually do the famous test of fire where the contestants are placed in an X-shaped cross where they have to endure the heat, men and women do that, this time it was a girl in a bikini, there are still many programs of that reality missing, there will be more girls in crosses in bikini, I leave the link, greetings.

It's a bit of a faff to look at.

Back
Top Bottom