Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com

I get "only available to stream within Italy" :(

It`s the microscopic print clause that specifies the real scourging scene that you should be worried about.

Nothing wrong with a little authenticity :)

On that note, I watched a local passion play yesterday, in which a young man was stripped to the waist and stretched on a cross in front of a large crowd.
(this pic isn't from that event but gives you a sense of it)
Living Stations of the Cross at St Peter the Apostle Catholic Church 3-25-2016 8-33-11 PM-L.jpg

In this age of equality, what chance do we have of seeing a young woman playing the role, including the stripping?
What chance to we have of seeing either male or female participants play the role naked?

Zero on both counts I suspect, but it's a nice fantasy :)

I get "only available to stream within Italy" :(

Nothing wrong with a little authenticity :)

On that note, I watched a local passion play yesterday, in which a young man was stripped to the waist and stretched on a cross in front of a large crowd.
(this pic isn't from that event but gives you a sense of it)
View attachment 989368

In this age of equality, what chance do we have of seeing a young woman playing the role, including the stripping?
What chance to we have of seeing either male or female participants play the role naked?

Zero on both counts I suspect, but it's a nice fantasy :)

I think this is the best we can expect
JCS_F_IMG_3159.jpg

Although I'd like to see this
2711030.jpg

And aspire to this
ph134.jpgph135.jpg

here's some more art for the season
anastasia_by_amiel_kevin-d534khs.jpgShesus by Gareth Pitt.jpg2070022.jpg

Some claim this was the norm for female crux, front to the cross
Not quite sure how they would know that, considering that the Romans didn't really leave behind a technical manual on this, and there are few accounts that detail anything about it. They don't even talk about male crux that much. You'd think they all had better things to talk and write about. ;) :D

And extraordinary pics! :)

View attachment 992890

Glad you like them, I try to mix it up a bit

Some more for the mid point between Fridays

includes some Pichard, Madonna, an reposted furry of remarkable eroticism, an old Sousou and even a Dolcett.

bdsmlr-819322-O9LGrt3SQB-og.jpg2b5a719cda941dbfcda13559e88dd4fb.jpgin the woods.jpg2-9resize.jpgb2d39877a720fd4e274926cb8afa6da7.pngsousouraised.jpeg2460003.jpg1500001.jpgProudlyBearingHerCross.jpgCross45.gif

Back
Top Bottom