Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 994774Erotic image, she knows where to whip to inflict the most pain
Yes, I think that a woman is better than a man to whip ... When you'll have been whipped by this one, you could say that you've been whipped ! ...

I saw a couple of videos similar to this once.
I love this, and I think a woman's exercise, or any other form of female disciplinary training session, should involve her demonstrating her assits like this. I especially like that she has been oiled up, and how exhastion she looks. I like to think that this is a punisment that she has earned, and that she has been forced to do this for hours. The exhasustion and humilation she is forced to endure and act out, is sure to make her more appreciative of her role.

It's Friday

Screen-Shot-2021-02-17-at-12.03.35-PM.pngcrucifixion-robot-on-cross-3d-260nw-1252809538.jpgde8s93e-727d5a02-892b-4f6d-a1e1-c8d5102d50c8.jpgsakura_death_of_crucified_by_sakhroni_deewabq.jpgflying-naked-lady-nude-woman-truck-hood-ornament_1_64fd064c8c4cb5120f2eb5fe8f026a64.jpgcrucifixion___by_combicritter13.jpg13551606_301925343484309_2000027564_n.jpgclaudia33.jpgimg-01-9054fae2-40b6-4fab-aba5-f3a56a424df2.jpgolympia_facing_the_wood__3__by_hesday-d9caf5c.jpg

I've found this, no idea who the artist is. Also, it's not really my cup of tea, but - wow- it's just crazily detailed work, I find it technically and expressively amazing.
What do you think?

View attachment 873063
it's an amazing artist who goes by the name of Alterkaockl and you can find some amazing artwork of his here https://ipfs-archive.online/Archive/DA/Alterkaockl/gallery
I think these are his best, and certainly for those who love and adore the erotic world of Amazons slaughtered in battle and fallen haphazardly on top of one another and onto each other's juicy parts. Such amazing detail and heightened erotica in the depiction of all the intimate parts and gaping holes. The artist is extremely talented here in depicting the erotic nature of Amazons suffering and dying in battle. Check out the part in the first pic where 2 Amazons are crushed under the massive wheel of a broken chariot, right in their most erotic parts, as one desperately clutches at the wheel, instinctively trying to move the wheel off her crushed genitals. There are very few artists like this one who go that extra mile and manage to depict the full savagery and cruelty of an Amazon battle, while managing to bring out and capture the extreme erotic nature of Amazon suffering and brutal and undignified yet highly sensuous death.

Attachments

• Illythyrra-Eldin-Dying-In-Love-On-The-Battlefield-798905724.jpe
    Illythyrra-Eldin-Dying-In-Love-On-The-Battlefield-798905724.jpe
    1.2 MB · Views: 608
  • Sexy-Death-Of-A-Plunderer-800863006.jpe
    Sexy-Death-Of-A-Plunderer-800863006.jpe
    1.2 MB · Views: 703
It goes without saying that I especially like the last 4. Nice to see the anti penultimate one with a longer “winter” slave skirt. I upgrade to similar for winter, it’s down to 11C at night so I’ve done that now... of course, I’m talking daily wear. It’s kind to give slaves a longer skirt against the colder weather. We don’t deserve tops though, such things are for humans. I like to be cold in winter! Besides, if you’re concerned that we’re cold, a good whipping will warm us up!

Back
Top Bottom