Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Staff member
Friday selection

previewlg_20485297.jpg525104aa6294216976e2468c6e9b7904.jpgp330.jpgp15.jpgp212.jpg1c8a3566a45df166a656b4352aabb0f2.jpegbelieve-in-beauty.jpgbdsmlr-819322-R6trKvyhg93.jpg471f0dd49ad67d8fd52fb32fedaa817d.jpgleft hanging.jpg

ShadowWolf

Tribune

Loinclothslave1

Magistrate
With the costume malfunction it could become even worse if someone perhaps slid a knife underneath the costume and disposed of all of the costume.

But then it’s no longer a costume malfunction, she’s just naked!

Imho, and to re-state a position I’ve argued before, a barely held covering is so much sexier than completely naked all the time. Sure, fling it off eventually, but it is so sexy to have a hint of mystery. And that scrap of cloth can be so much more suggestive.

:)

ShadowWolf

Tribune

Imho, and to re-state a position I’ve argued before, a barely held covering is so much sexier than completely naked all the time. Sure, fling it off eventually, but it is so sexy to have a hint of mystery. And that scrap of cloth can be so much more suggestiv

Imho, and to re-state a position I’ve argued before, a barely held covering is so much sexier than completely naked all the time. Sure, fling it off eventually, but it is so sexy to have a hint of mystery. And that scrap of cloth can be so much more suggestive.

:)
I am a person who likes loincloths myself and then have it taken off when crucified. Instead of totally ripping of the costume malfunction you could cut it off until a slight bit is holding together. It would be like a dress that has a long slit that reveals the leg.

Top Bottom