Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, it's probably not on Deviantart anymore.

You'd be surprised what is still available there :)

Some Tuesday crux - Roberto Gimenez
Pity she wasn't properly suspended - and naked

ML17P-001.jpgML6P-001.jpgML12CMKYP-001.jpgML7P-001.jpgML14P-001.jpgML9P-001.jpgML3P-001.jpgML15P-001.jpgML16PCMYK-001.jpgML13P-001.jpg

I hope I am wrong. But I think I could remember Quoom's real name. He appeared first at the old yahoo crux group and he used a mail address from a local provider in the southwest of germany (@rhein-neckar.net). A fiew days ago I searched his name - I found a death notice from Dec 2019. And it was published by a newspaper in the same region (Mannheim).

Last edited:
Who knows where #7 with the bloody maiden and crown of thorns come from? Interested in higher quality...

Sorry I really don't remember.

Dear friends, I have had a little setback, a hardware failure combined with a lax approach to backup procedures in recent times. I have lost very little crux or manip work, just a week, but I have lost a lot of other stuff, including the folders I use to keep track of what I post in this thread. In some areas I have lost a year of material. Complacency and laziness!

I will keep posting in this thread, but what I post may not be among the newest of my finds, and may have been previously posted, I find it hard to tell. I will probably reduce what I post in other threads quite drastically until I can get myself sorted out again. I'm pretty busy in real life so it may be a while :(

Apologies for any repeats

1496949981.jpgXrz.pngwizards_captive.jpgWhipping_181.jpgcrucifixion_by_omenomicon_ddvd4pf-fullview.jpgCrucified Zelda by migonart.jpgcrucified_tina_by_king_napper_ddv7t6p.jpgddvqxlj-96754925-5d84-4635-9e9f-e9c236ca1a7d.jpgannafrozen.jpgddvskpj-12f22ae1-eb77-44cc-b7d5-1d970fcf56b6.jpg

I think she ask the victims: "How are you?" and telling that then the viewers.

"How are you?"

pant pant pant "ahhhh' pant pant "OWWWWW" grunt pant pant "ohh . . . . . . fuck!"

"You heard it here first"

Credit to my old friend Shackler for the pic

Back
Top Bottom