Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you for such amazing Pichard pictures. I’m quite a fan and yet I’ve only seen one of these before. Oh to be a woman in Pichard s universe? They have such endurance and it looks like a heck of a lot of fun to me, at least!

I never knew, that such wire-mesh-fences could be so useful for bondage, punishment and even exposure. Great! I will look differently at them from now on.
And picture girls suspended there spread, upside down, in crux-manner…it will be hard to stay focused from now on .

What an intriguing picture. I pass the woman crucified next to the road. She begs me to save her as she is innocent of any crimes. Is she or does she look for an excuse to be saved from the cross???
Pretty please? Get me down off the wood, and I’ll make it worth your while. I’ll sit topless on the treehouse deck, if it pleases you, and refrain from complaining about your filthy cigarettes. I won’t ask for the keys for your car …. What? … you want me to do WHAT???? Oh shit! NO WAY! I’d rather suffer and die naked on this cross !!!!

Pretty please? Get me down off the wood, and I’ll make it worth your while. I’ll sit topless on the treehouse deck, if it pleases you, and refrain from complaining about your filthy cigarettes. I won’t ask for the keys for your car …. What? … you want me to do WHAT???? Oh shit! NO WAY! I’d rather suffer and die naked on this cross !!!!
Come on, Barb, Tree's nephews look a bit rugged indeed, but when you know them closer, you'll find out that they are nice guys!:loko2::roto2qtemeto::roto2rie::ciappa::coti:

Come on, Barb, Tree's nephews look a bit rugged indeed, but when you know them closer, you'll find out that they are nice guys!:loko2::roto2qtemeto::roto2rie::ciappa::coti:
How did you know that he demanded I spend a night with Gunner and Bull as the price of being removed from my cross????

Back
Top Bottom