H58 Gimme a shelter where to post some girls in peril.

Go to CruxDreams.com

hanger58

Executioner
WELL, I HAVE TO REDOING IT BECAUSE I WAS IN THE WRONG THREAD.
Yesterday at 5:52 PM

Hi Everyone. I dont want bothering you anymore by posting my own work on random thread.
So I open my own thread here where I will post my own work in shelter.
It is digital painting from a brand new beginner (even I was doing some manual painting in my youth).
Mostly Naked Women in Peril (hanging, tied on stake, wide spreadeagle, ect...). If you was expecting squirrels, I'm sorry, you are not in the good thread.
I have to admit I have no skill and ability for drawing (even I try to improve it)
So everything is copying from photography or 3D pictures (Except the exception but exception are not the rule).
Here is it.

001 MY VERY FIRT TRY. I use POSER to the gesture body, the background is from a WHITEHAVEN picture.
002 My second. BASED on a Mvalim photography.
003 Cruxwork version 16. The body is a reworking from ScatingJesus, the face is bad work. If I wasn't crazy I should stop here.
004. A close up (intermediate version) from my cruxwork still in progress. It's a woman tied to a tree, based on a random photography.
005. The same thing with the random photography.
006. A too much ambitious thing, I don't like it so much, but the nudist beach woman is a famous high jump woman champion I like very much.
For obvious reasons, I can't say she is Yaroslava Mahuchikh with a Ukraine flag.

Have a good time. :) ;)

001 HANGED woman First try [(H58)].jpg002 Deuxieme FINI 007aa 2S NOOSE L1920.jpg003 0016a CRUX WORK in progress.jpg004a CLOSE UP from 038B Crux work in progress.jpg004bis with model CLOSE UP FIN from 038B Crux work in progress [(H58)].jpg005-040 FIN recadre resize Cruxwork fini.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps less use of capitals in the title of the thread etc as it is considered screaming:(

Perhaps less use of capitals in the title of the thread etc as it is considered screaming:(
Good point, Crumera. Hanger58 won't be able to edit the title so I have tidied it up a little.

Sorry about the capital letter, I will not use it anymore, I dont even now it was for shooting.
And thanks to Loinclothslave, Crumera, melissa and others for the elogious comments about my things.
But I'm not as good as you're thinking and I dont deserve it.
The good news is all praising comments have disappeared because I have to rebuilt my thread after deleted it because it was in the crux forum instead here (sorry for my average english).
So I repost my second post (the last one from my erased thread).
It is my training work step by step to improve myself and becoming as good as you are thinking I am.
Picture 00: As I already say, I don't know how to draw, so I need a model to do my thing. So today I take a 3DCaptor picture.
A very good one with a girl who is trying to say something but I can't hear what she want to say.
Picture 01: So I do a quick sketch draw from her with a calc without the thing on her mouth and never mind the clothes, it's to hard to draw!
Picture 02: Then I put away the 3DCaptor picture, because I want to do my own thing not just copying and I rework some curves (bad try) and put some color on it .
Picture 03: I erase the bed and put some more color again and drawing and reworking some contours, curves and some details.
Picture 04: Then I change my tool, leaving "MyPaint" for "FastStone image viewer" where I can rework contrast, light, the gamma and the saturation color.
Then I am going with "GIMP" to put a Cobra snake on my picture because I want to do my own thing, even the snake is not my own thing, but never mind!
Picture 05: And after that I put (always with Gimp) another head cobra snake on the first one, and work some details on the face, the hair and doing a lot on the body (my favorite part). So now, I am very tired and I need some rest. But t was a good training and I like the girl. Hoping she will waiting for me to work again on her body (still a lot to do). Have a good time! ;) :)

000 Josie 3DCAPTOR dcprm7h-resize [(H58)].jpg001 my today work first ketch [(H58)].jpg002  my today work Color on first ketch_cr [(H58)].jpg003  my today work some more color [(H58)].jpg004  my today work PNG light color contrast and snake [(H58)].jpg005  my today work on snake face and hair [(H58)].jpg

You make something new, taking elements from something else.
Nothing wrong with that :)
Nice to see your ceation process at work :)

Thanks everyone to be here... :) :)
To MontyCrusto: Yes my first post was a copy from my erased thread (before it was erased). Happy that the problem is solved.

I work currently on a "tribute to Spookiie" (the picture in the picture) I have a big probleme with faces (except the blonde girl) but I happy about the body.
Here is a close up. (I do some useless things as change the hour on the clock, but it's fun). Have a good time. ;):)

001 CLOSE UP JPG TRIBUTE TO SPOOKIIE.jpg

Thanks for the support and advices. So never mind if I take the artwork from others to do my thing. At least, I mention it.
And well, I am just learning. And before to do my own things, I have to learn a lot.

Picture 001.
My Spookiie tribute (not finish yet but not so far). Well, I try, but I cant draw a face :p (the blonde girl is a accident).
I work on the redhair face and more I was doing it, more she was becoming ugly.
So, I decide to take off her clothe and now I have a new big problem with the feet.
At least I solve the face problem putting the old face version to remplace the new bad one (I am learning a lot how doing these things with GIMP).
Its not finish, but almost. I want to put a old phone in it, and some others things but I dont know yet.
I will not saying I dont like it but I was expecting doing better. At least I like the blonde girl (and the pictures into the picture).

Picture 002.
A photo manipulation from someone else (a crux forum member I think) titled "eye on the prize".
But the picture take my eye so much I loose my head and I download it without put the name on it.
Sorry about that and thanks if you know who is to tell me.

As you can see (and the title telling that too), the thing in the picture is the connection between the man and the girl tied on stake.
But what is appealing me, is the gesture from the naked girl tied on stake (and the nude body, and the tied thing, and the stake thing).
And also the hairy thing (even I will not use it because I am not good to draw the hairy thing).
And the hair on the head are beautiful and I will work on it (I am making progress for it)
And the branch tree at her feet who means there is a burning thing in the air (and it's exciting me)
And also, as the branch tree are hiding feet, that means I will not have big problem with barenaked feet.
And the other great thing in that picture is: you are seeing a woman tied on stake... And yes, it is exactly that.
But in fact, if you look carrefully, there are no rope at all! LOL
So yes, I like this picture a lot and I want to do something with it.

Picture 003.
So here is my first try from the picture I was talking about.
When I said I need model to draw something because I can draw nothing by myself, I am wrong.
I am in progress and now I can draw very well and very easily some rope by myself (and also stone, but no stone here, perhaps I will put some of them).
But the great thing is, I take great pleasure to put some rope around her body (even it's just some line to put things in place).
I rework a little bit the leg below the knee, because it was better to tied her.
I'm glad because the picture almost stand alone as a own thing (unfortunatly there are some eraser marks).
I hope to do something good with that.

Have a good time. It's only rope and stake but I like it, like it, yes I do. :) ;)

010 re AA TRIBUTE TO SPOOKIIE.jpg00 Eye on the Prize.jpg003 Tied woman First sketch H58.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom