H58 Gimme a shelter where to post some girls in peril.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just a try... Something a little bit different.
I am playing with filter on the first, I reduced the color on the second and the third is almost the clean version.
I dont really know if it worth or not, but I have a lot of fun when I do it. In fact I made twenty different try (but sadly without the rope below the boobs so this one is my first try with the rope below the boobs). Hope you like it and have a good time.
The red bath TS JPG Q82 406ko CF WARHOL01 H58.jpg

Hi, it's me again... The first picture is the picture one from my "bloodbath serie project" (I was thinking I have already post it but in fact, no).
And I am struggling about to do the others one (I would like to make a serie so I draw several nude women with a knife and some naked women tied in a bathtub but I have no idea how to put it together to do a whole picture as the first one). And once again I took a picture and play with filters and texture, and once again I was happy about it so I decide to put a title and my sign on it and to post it... (it is the second picture).
Hope you like it.
01 CF TS JPG Q85 341ko THE BLOOD BATH ONE H58.jpg02 CF TS CF JPG85 393Ko BATHTUB and blood H58.jpg

Back
Top Bottom