Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey, Mvalim! I'm thrilled that you found your way to CF. When the Great dA Massacre of 2020 happened, you were one of the artists that I was really worried that I would never be able to connect with again, since I had no idea where else you might hang out (well, you know, "hang out" in a different sense). Now that you and your hanging girls are here, all is good again...dA can go to hell in a handbasket as far as I'm concerned. :cool:

Hey, Mvalim! I'm thrilled that you found your way to CF. When the Great dA Massacre of 2020 happened, you were one of the artists that I was really worried that I would never be able to connect with again, since I had no idea where else you might hang out (well, you know, "hang out" in a different sense). Now that you and your hanging girls are here, all is good again...dA can go to hell in a handbasket as far as I'm concerned. :cool:

Hi, Shiva! Thank you for your attention. The same thing: after my ban at DA I was annoyed that I did not find out previously where is your alternative habitat. By the way, I see in your profile links to many your posts, but still have not find where do you publish your new manips...

Hi, Shiva! Thank you for your attention. The same thing: after my ban at DA I was annoyed that I did not find out previously where is your alternative habitat. By the way, I see in your profile links to many your posts, but still have not find where do you publish your new manips...
That is mainly because I haven't made any new ones for quite a while. I was going to take it easy for a while after the dA outlet was shut down for me, then I got a little busy with my day job, and more recently a friend of mine got me involved in an online computer game so I've been burning my midnight oil on that darned thing instead. :oops:

But I do have a few pieces in the works, and when they are finally ready to face the world, it's going to be right here on CF, for sure.

That is mainly because I haven't made any new ones for quite a while. I was going to take it easy for a while after the dA outlet was shut down for me, then I got a little busy with my day job, and more recently a friend of mine got me involved in an online computer game so I've been burning my midnight oil on that darned thing instead. :oops:

But I do have a few pieces in the works, and when they are finally ready to face the world, it's going to be right here on CF, for sure.

Nice to hear this. I hope we shall see your new works soon.
And thank you for the likes! I highly appreciate your estimation.

One more work that was created by me after my ban at Deviantart.
Right revolution in Poland:
Rita2.jpg
Model Rita Maut (newrbfeet.ru)

Really, I have created more; here I missed a few versions of the same works and some manips, which were censored or self-censored. You know that although rules are almost the same at many "dark" forums, actual level of tolerance can be somewhat different. More complete collections of my recent works can be found at forum2.shtorny.com, moralia-mundi.xyz, and thedarkspot.com (registration is required in all these forums; the latter one also requires a self-introduction).

Thanks to @thehangingtree , I have no need to repeat here a posting of my large series, which originally had the name "Road Inspection". It can be found by the following link: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/justice-in-slobvonia.7458/
I only note that originally there was another story in its background: thread in the forum2.shtorny.com (registration required). It included some dialogues (in Russian) between the condemned girls and the officer directed their execution. Their translation would be too hard for me.

The models involved in that project: Suzanna, Anya, Sandra, and Mariposa. The girls were hanged one by one on a gallows, naked in Russian winter.

Also, with the following post @thehangingtree began using another my series, with the original name "Iranian hanging": https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/morgan-mcphersons-arrest-and-trial.7726/#post-481991. Its original publication: thread at forum2.shtorny.com. Model Luba B.

Back
Top Bottom