Hanging's Bunchy Belly

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
Most drawings are incorrect and represent not reality:

In the crucifixion is the body's back concave and consequently the belly convex.

As this is natural hanging's result being of the stretched arms above the head.
As well as means this that man's or woman's sex protuberate which often improperly is interpreted as an extra shame.

FoC

Messa ... so true! The placement of the feet and many angles play into how our backs and thighs are splayed.

;)

Most Caucasian males carry their mass above the hips while most (even those with endowed breasts) carry most of theirs from the hips down so even 'at rest' and her feet nailed to the stipe there would be enough pull on the spine I doubt her stomach would 'pouch' much.

Tree

The shoulderbone normally is "fixed" on the wood (the enchantingst experience!) except when she lift her body to exhale. The belly goes normally forwards.

I agree... I remembered how I'm doing when I'm crucified and yes, I think that it's like this ...;)

Most Caucasian males carry their mass above the hips while most (even those with endowed breasts) carry most of theirs from the hips down so even 'at rest' and her feet nailed to the stipe there would be enough pull on the spine I doubt her stomach would 'pouch' much.

Tree

OK, Tree, but a woman is naturally more arched than a man , so, we are apt to put our belly forwards in trying to get up ...
and our ass is generally more develloped :D than a man : so, it contributes naturally to keep our belly/pussy forwards ...;)

I agree... I remembered how I'm doing when I'm crucified and yes, I think that it's like this ...;)

OK, Tree, but a woman is naturally more arched than a man , so, we are apt to put our belly forwards in trying to get up ...
and our ass is generally more develloped :D than a man : so, it contributes naturally to keep our belly/pussy forwards ...;)
I will defer to other scholars but I think with the spine curved the belly may come out some when a woman pushes up I doubt crucified it would even be more 'bunch'ed than if she was free-standing...

Where is Naraku when you need him???

Tree

Well, since you asked...
The main difference between the skeleton of a man & woman isn't the spine, it's the pelvis. Because of the need to accommodate pregnancy & birth, a woman's pelvis is broader than a man's. In fact, the only reliable way to identify the sex of a skeleton is from the pelvis. While this does cause a slightly greater curvature of the lower spine, it isn't that great nor is it consistent in all men & women. And, I believe you are correct, Tree; the difference would be no greater on a cross than just standing.
SidePelvisMaleFemale.gif male and female skeleton[8].jpg
But, we don't have to guess. We have plenty of pictures all over this site - thanks to Makar & Welsh Webb & others - of real women on real crosses.
mkr2.jpg mkr1.png cx8.jpg

I will defer to other scholars but I think with the spine curved the belly may come out some when a woman pushes up I doubt crucified it would even be more 'bunch'ed than if she was free-standing...

Where is Naraku when you need him???

Tree
Well, since you asked...
The main difference between the skeleton of a man & woman isn't the spine, it's the pelvis. Because of the need to accommodate pregnancy & birth, a woman's pelvis is broader than a man's. In fact, the only reliable way to identify the sex of a skeleton is from the pelvis. While this does cause a slightly greater curvature of the lower spine, it isn't that great nor is it consistent in all men & women. And, I believe you are correct, Tree; the difference would be no greater on a cross than just standing.

So, in fact, there is not great difference and it was not necessary to have such a discussion ...
:p:p:p

a woman's pelvis is broader than a man's.
it's also, as your diagram shows, tilted forwards somewhat,
whereas a man's is more or less horizontal -
it's that tilt that makes our bums stick out a bit more :p

What pretty girls they look like, adorable with the floral vines, suffering decorated. <3
Being a film extra is usually hard graft, and those ones certainly earned their day's pay!

Back
Top Bottom