hannibal's male crucifixion 3d picture and stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am appalled. I knew what I was risking, but to hear it... and no longer have any hope. The guards pull me towards the hill holding my arms tightly. I am new to the legion and apart from Galba, I have no friends. No soldier will show compassion for me.

For the last time, I feel the earth and the pebbles under my bare feet, I enjoy the gentle warm breeze on my bare skin.

I can see in the distance the two crosses on the ground, for the moment none is erected. The man we crucified a few days ago must be dead. I wonder if I will have his cross, or the one I built with Galba.

I focus on every step held solidly by the guards.

I approach the hill and can see the guards directing Justinus to the nearest of the two crosses. He sits on the largest crossbeer and a soldier pulls his shoulders back to make him lie on the wood.

He doesn't resist knowing it wouldn't make any difference.

Attachments

• juliusiray009.jpg
    juliusiray009.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 1,015
  • juliusiray010.jpg
    juliusiray010.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 924
I am appalled. I knew what I was risking, but to hear it... and no longer have any hope. The guards pull me towards the hill holding my arms tightly. I am new to the legion and apart from Galba, I have no friends. No soldier will show compassion for me.

For the last time, I feel the earth and the pebbles under my bare feet, I enjoy the gentle warm breeze on my bare skin.

I can see in the distance the two crosses on the ground, for the moment none is erected. The man we crucified a few days ago must be dead. I wonder if I will have his cross, or the one I built with Galba.

I approach the hill and can see the guards directing Justinus to the nearest of the two crosses. He sits on the largest crossbeer and a soldier pulls his shoulders back to make him lie on the wood.

These are nice high quality pics, more of these, please, please, please.

these are great Hb!! I look forward to the stripping and nailing. are the two to be crucified together. Here is how I envision it; as public entertainment, a taunting crowd growing.

Attachments

• Crucifixion Hb 258 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion Hb 258 PAINT.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 736
  • crucifixion Hb 259 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion Hb 259 PAINT.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 693

These are great, since we have little art depicting erotic male crucifixion. How about throwing some castration into the mix?

I suddenly hear hammer blows and piercing screams. The poor man is being nailed to his cross, as I will be in a few minutes. Hearing his piercing screams I can almost feel the pain he endures because I know I'm about to experience it too.

Attachments

• juliusiray018.jpg
    juliusiray018.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 656
  • juliusiray017.jpg
    juliusiray017.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 628
  • juliusiray016.jpg
    juliusiray016.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 639
  • juliusiray015.jpg
    juliusiray015.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 639
  • juliusiray014.jpg
    juliusiray014.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 622
  • juliusiray013.jpg
    juliusiray013.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 615
  • juliusiray012.jpg
    juliusiray012.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 609
  • juliusiray011.jpg
    juliusiray011.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 627
I suddenly hear hammer blows and piercing screams. The poor man is being nailed to his cross, as I will be in a few minutes. Hearing his piercing screams I can almost feel the pain he endures because I know I'm about to experience it too.
Wow you are teasing us deliciously. I love to imagine the intimacy of executioner and prisoners.

Attachments

• Crucifixion Hb 260 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion Hb 260 PAINT.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 576
  • cRUCIFIXION hB 261 PAINT.jpg
    cRUCIFIXION hB 261 PAINT.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 563
  • crucifixion Hb 263 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion Hb 263 PAINT.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 641
Excellent

As I walk towards my fate, I see the soldiers nail Justinus' ankles and then strip him of his loincloth and dignity.
I love the pace of the slow stripping. It certainly excites the spectators as they shout out their cruel intentions.

Attachments

• Crucifixion Hb 264 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion Hb 264 PAINT.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 653
  • Crucifixion Hb 265 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion Hb 265 PAINT.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 635
  • Crucifixion Hb 266 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion Hb 266 PAINT.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 715
Finally they lift the cross and fix it vertically. Despite the suffering that distorts his features, Justinus is a handsome young man with a slightly hairy chest well drawn, strong hairy legs and a rather long penis that agitates in all directions. Indeed he arches and constantly changes position trying to escape in vain from the pain. It is already shiny with sweat.

The poor young man nailed to his cross, screams in his agony and twists his naked body in all directions.

I will soon be like him. Baxtus a sadistic guard has fun putting a hand on his buttocks pushing his index finger into his rectum while the other grabs his penis and shoots it.

Justinus screams, cries, begs but cannot escape these humiliating touchings.

Attachments

• juliusiray022.jpg
    juliusiray022.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 731
  • juliusiray023.jpg
    juliusiray023.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 773
  • juliusiray024.jpg
    juliusiray024.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 775
  • juliusiray025.jpg
    juliusiray025.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 772
Finally they lift the cross and fix it vertically. Despite the suffering that distorts his features, Justinus is a handsome young man with a slightly hairy chest well drawn, strong hairy legs and a rather long penis that agitates in all directions. Indeed he arches and constantly changes position trying to escape in vain from the pain. It is already shiny with sweat.

The poor young man nailed to his cross, screams in his agony and twists his naked body in all directions.

I will soon be like him. Baxtus a sadistic guard has fun putting a hand on his buttocks pushing his index finger into his rectum while the other grabs his penis and shoots it.

Justinus screams, cries, begs but cannot escape these humiliating touchings.
Like the famous musical piece Bolero, this series is a crescendo, the excitement keeps building.. the crowd builds, they discuss his torture.

Attachments

• Crucifixion Hb 269 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion Hb 269 PAINT.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 696
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 270 paint.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 270 paint.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 659
  • crucifixion Hb 271 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion Hb 271 PAINT.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 642
  • cRUCIFIXION HB 272 PAINT.jpg
    cRUCIFIXION HB 272 PAINT.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 737
We continue to the top of the hill passing the cross of Justinus.

I look at him on his cross, and our eyes cross. I see in his desperate misery, and I shudder at the thought of what is about to happen to me.

I approach and stare at the cross I am heading towards. It's mine. This is my cross, and I will die pinned naked on it....

I drive this thought out of my head. I remember the good times of my life and I focus on the wind in my hair, the sun on my back. I know that my destiny now lies before me: a simple wooden cross, a horrible instrument of torture.

We reach the place of my crucifixion and pass the tents of the guards. The same guards I was a part of just a few days ago.

After a few meters I am pulled to my left, and I stop near the cross on the ground. Everything around me is blurry, I hear the guards talking, but I don't understand what they are saying.

I know that I will die, it is not death that scares me but the pain and agony that precedes. I look at the cross on which I will be nailed and I am terrified of what awaits me in the coming days. I know more than most men what crucifixion is, and this knowledge freezes me. But there is no way to escape my fate; I am about to be crucified, and I will die on my cross. There is no hope for me, and fear only makes things more difficult. I resolve to try to accept my destiny, which will make me suffer less I hope.

I remember the words of the slave: he had considered his life over when his cross was erected, but this did not prevent him from living for many more days, suffering ever more, suffering the endless agony and torture of the cross! I look at my cross, and I know that in a few minutes I will be nailed to it, crucified, naked, humiliated, suffering without any comfort for whole days. I shudder, terrified.

I look at Justinus, screaming in the agony of his crucifixion, looking ashamedly at his exposed sex then the mocking soldiers and finally me about to suffer the same fate.

Attachments

• juliusiray27.jpg
    juliusiray27.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 743
  • juliusiray26.jpg
    juliusiray26.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 733
  • juliusiray28.jpg
    juliusiray28.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 758

I look at him on his cross, and our eyes cross. I see in his desperate misery, and I shudder at the thought of what is about to happen to me.

I approach and stare at the cross I am heading towards. It's mine. This is my cross, and I will die pinned naked on it....

I drive this thought out of my head. I remember the good times of my life and I focus on the wind in my hair, the sun on my back. I know that my destiny now lies before me: a simple wooden cross, a horrible instrument of torture.

We reach the place of my crucifixion and pass the tents of the guards. The same guards I was a part of just a few days ago.

After a few meters I am pulled to my left, and I stop near the cross on the ground. Everything around me is blurry, I hear the guards talking, but I don't understand what they are saying.

I know that I will die, it is not death that scares me but the pain and agony that precedes. I look at the cross on which I will be nailed and I am terrified of what awaits me in the coming days. I know more than most men what crucifixion is, and this knowledge freezes me. But there is no way to escape my fate; I am about to be crucified, and I will die on my cross. There is no hope for me, and fear only makes things more difficult. I resolve to try to accept my destiny, which will make me suffer less I hope.

I remember the words of the slave: he had considered his life over when his cross was erected, but this did not prevent him from living for many more days, suffering ever more, suffering the endless agony and torture of the cross! I look at my cross, and I know that in a few minutes I will be nailed to it, crucified, naked, humiliated, suffering without any comfort for whole days. I shudder, terrified.

I look at Justinus, screaming in the agony of his crucifixion, looking ashamedly at his exposed sex then the mocking soldiers and finally me about to suffer the same fate.
Great pictures

I am usually more interested in female crux, so I skipped this thread for a while.
My compliments, this Julius series is very good indeed.

Great continuation of the series Hb. I love the idea of multiple crucifixions; that way the prisoners may watch each other suffer and slowly die. I love your narrative also. I envision this as spectator sport with crowd participation.

Attachments

• crucifixion Hb 274 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion Hb 274 PAINT.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 672
  • crucifixion Hb 275 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion Hb 275 PAINT.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 613
  • crucifixion hb 276 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 276 PAINT.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 676
I feel the guards leading me to the cross, and stopping me above it. I look at it and recognize the one I built yesterday. I will be crucified on the cross I have assembled. It's not just any one: it's mine, and I'm going to slowly agonize, attached to it until death, my blood and sweat gradually penetrating its fibers.

My mind panics when the guards turn me over and push me to sit on the stipes. I do not resist, I feel that the ropes that bind my wrists are cut and my arms are momentarily free.

Firm hands press on my bare shoulders and push me back. I am now lying on the cross and I feel the wood of the cross on my back and bare shoulders.

I will be crucified! All the images and memories of what I have seen and what I know flood my mind, and with the touch of the wood of my cross against my back the suffering on this cross becomes more concrete in my mind.

I see the guards, who have always been jealous of my position as Galba's protégé, mocking my visible terror and two of the guards come to sit on my thighs and belly to prevent me from moving. I lift my head, and look at the lower part of my body held securely by the two guards. My arms are then stretched along the crossbar and securely tied. I resist a little at first by reflex but in vain. I am positioned on the cross! My body took the shape of a cross!

Attachments

• juliusiray29.jpg
    juliusiray29.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 692
  • juliusiray30.jpg
    juliusiray30.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 668
  • juliusiray31.jpg
    juliusiray31.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 651
  • juliusiray32.jpg
    juliusiray32.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 664
  • juliusiray33.jpg
    juliusiray33.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 744
I feel the guards leading me to the cross, and stopping me above it. I look at it and recognize the one I built yesterday. I will be crucified on the cross I have assembled. It's not just any one: it's mine, and I'm going to slowly agonize, attached to it until death, my blood and sweat gradually penetrating its fibers.

My mind panics when the guards turn me over and push me to sit on the stipes. I do not resist, I feel that the ropes that bind my wrists are cut and my arms are momentarily free.

Firm hands press on my bare shoulders and push me back. I am now lying on the cross and I feel the wood of the cross on my back and bare shoulders.

I will be crucified! All the images and memories of what I have seen and what I know flood my mind, and with the touch of the wood of my cross against my back the suffering on this cross becomes more concrete in my mind.

I see the guards, who have always been jealous of my position as Galba's protégé, mocking my visible terror and two of the guards come to sit on my thighs and belly to prevent me from moving. I lift my head, and look at the lower part of my body held securely by the two guards. My arms are then stretched along the crossbar and securely tied. I resist a little at first by reflex but in vain. I am positioned on the cross! My body took the shape of a cross!
Stunning work

Back
Top Bottom