hannibal's male crucifixion 3d picture and stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
Once again KUDOS, Hb. I love your storyline, about the prisoner to be crucified on the cross he built. And I like the sadistic interplay of the guards and prisoner, they are taking their time, teasing him about the nails.

Attachments

• crucifixion Hb 277 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion Hb 277 PAINT.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 1,015
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 278 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 278 PAINT.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 790
  • CRUCIFIXION hB 279 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION hB 279 PAINT.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 723
I look desperately at the surroundings, but I see no escape. I drop my head back, and feel it hitting against the top of the crossbar which is about six inches wide, and which I can feel under my shoulders. I feel the vertical pillar under my bare back, my loincloth and my legs elongated.

I feel the wood against my skin, and remind me that this cross will hold me so I will be tortured slowly to death.

Baxtus who hates me and who sits on my thighs and holds my ankles, takes the pretext of wanting to make sure that I am well maintained to humiliate myself by crushing my balls through my loincloth.

I growl, I stumble, I struggle to escape this degrading contact but in vain: I can not move!

Satisfied baxtus lets me go, mocking my offended modesty.

I see a movement from the corner of my eye, and see the nails placed against my two wrists. I close my eyes, and let my body relax. I focus on the warmth of the sun on my bare chest. I suddenly feel a sting in both my wrists, the guard made small cuts for the nails to enter. I feel the strange sensation of metal against my skin.

It's not very painful. I try to forget the nails, but my mind remains fixed on my tense wrists waiting for the first shot. The guards raise their hammer together and...

Attachments

• juliusiray34.jpg
    juliusiray34.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 661
  • juliusiray35.jpg
    juliusiray35.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 691
A wave of lightning pain bursts in both my wrists and goes up to my shoulders!

Waves of pure suffering sweep down my arms and burst into my head. !

I fainted briefly, but the following hammer blows took my suffering to new heights.

I hear someone screaming in pain and I realize it's me...

I twist and writhe, trying in vain to escape this terrible agony! I feel my whole body stiffening and fighting, but I am heldfirmly.

I hear the last hammer blows as the nails sink deep into the wood. My wrists are nailed to the cross! The pain radiates into my wrists, hands and forearms! The pain burns me, and I scream in my agony. The guards release my arms, but it's worse! the slightest movement causes waves of severe pain! I gasp to catch my breath between two screams. Screaming, weirdly, helps me fight the incredible and intense pain of the nails in my wrists.

I'm nailed to the crossbar. My crucifixion has begun.

I am drawn from my thoughts by the horrible pain caused by the guards pulling on my legs to position me correctly on my cross. Indeed, my wrists rotate and the nerves rub pain fully on the nails.

The pain eventually decreases little... or I get used to it. The crossbar is now under my head that I raise a little to see: to my right, I see the head of the nail protruding from my wrist. I amaze him that he looks so small. Because of the pain, I imagined it huge.

Attachments

• juliusiray36.jpg
    juliusiray36.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 649
  • juliusiray37.jpg
    juliusiray37.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 638
  • juliusiray38.jpg
    juliusiray38.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 658
  • juliusiray39.jpg
    juliusiray39.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 673
A wave of lightning pain bursts in both my wrists and goes up to my shoulders!

Waves of pure suffering sweep down my arms and burst into my head. !

I fainted briefly, but the following hammer blows took my suffering to new heights.

I hear someone screaming in pain and I realize it's me...

I twist and writhe, trying in vain to escape this terrible agony! I feel my whole body stiffening and fighting, but I am heldfirmly.

I hear the last hammer blows as the nails sink deep into the wood. My wrists are nailed to the cross! The pain radiates into my wrists, hands and forearms! The pain burns me, and I scream in my agony. The guards release my arms, but it's worse! the slightest movement causes waves of severe pain! I gasp to catch my breath between two screams. Screaming, weirdly, helps me fight the incredible and intense pain of the nails in my wrists.

I'm nailed to the crossbar. My crucifixion has begun.

I am drawn from my thoughts by the horrible pain caused by the guards pulling on my legs to position me correctly on my cross. Indeed, my wrists rotate and the nerves rub pain fully on the nails.

The pain eventually decreases little... or I get used to it. The crossbar is now under my head that I raise a little to see: to my right, I see the head of the nail protruding from my wrist. I amaze him that he looks so small. Because of the pain, I imagined it huge.
Once again a great continuation. I think though many of us are drooling. When are you going to strip him and raise the cross? It's up to you. Also it would be great if his cross next to Justinius. That way they can watch each other suffer.

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 280 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 280 PAINT.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 625
  • crucifixion hb 281 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 281 PAINT.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 568
  • crucifixion hb 282 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 282 PAINT.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 544
  • crucifixion hb 283 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 283 PAINT.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 641
I drop my head back against the crossbar, as I feel the tips of the nails placed against the sides of my heels. A guard sat on my hips and firmly holds my legs to the sides of the pillar. The pain in my wrists is amazing! I inhale deeply, and start crying and moaning.

I feel something hitting my ankles. It's the nails. No more pain! Different this time. It does not burn as much as in my wrists, but this pain is added to the others already unbearable.

The hammer blows continue, and I can feel the nails sinking into my ankles, piercing my bones, moving inside my flesh. I shudder in agony, and start screaming in pain again. My wrists and ankles are horribly painful!

I can't move them even slightly without inflicting incredible pain on myself.

I wish the guards always held my arms to prevent me from moving them but they are now only held by the nails. I force myself to stand still while the nails pass through my ankles and sink into the wood of the pillar. I close my eyes but the pain seems to get even worse.

It is frightening radiating from my ankles and wrists throughout my body. The pounding stops and the soldiers get up from above my legs. I open my eyes, slowly lift my head off the crossbar. I look down my body. I see my sweaty chest lifting irregularly, the muscles contracted in my stomach. I look at my ankles, and I see the nails. My feet are nailed to each side of the pillar and my legs are slightly apart. I look to the right, and see my arm, stretched against the crossbar, a nail in my wrist. My thumb is pressed against the palm of my hand, but I can no longer feel my thumb. My hands are as if they are burning in a fire. I drop my head again against the crossbar. I grit my teeth so as not to cry out in despair: I am crucified! I can't move anything except my head without causing new waves of pain: even trying to shift my arms or shoulders slightly gives me terrible slenderness! I can't stand this pain!

Attachments

• juliusiray40.jpg
    juliusiray40.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 690
  • juliusiray41.jpg
    juliusiray41.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 721
  • juliusiray41b.jpg
    juliusiray41b.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 780
I feel that my loincloth is being pulled. I raise my head and see that they are undoing the fastener. I am being completely naked. The guard is now pulling on the loincloth. My hairy pubis appears and then my tail and balls. He pulls the fabric from under my buttocks making me jump in pain.

I feel the fresh air on my groin. I am naked. I am totally naked. I love my body, but being totally naked in public, stretched on my cross, nailed to it, makes me feel even more vulnerable. I feel humiliated and belittled to the rank of animal. Everyone can see my private parts. As I lie down I feel my tail resting against my belly.

Attachments

• juliusiray42.jpg
    juliusiray42.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 710
  • juliusiray43.jpg
    juliusiray43.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 708
  • juliusiray43b.jpg
    juliusiray43b.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 716
I feel that my loincloth is being pulled. I raise my head and see that they are undoing the fastener. I am being completely naked. The guard is now pulling on the loincloth. My hairy pubis appears and then my tail and balls. He pulls the fabric from under my buttocks making me jump in pain.

I feel the fresh air on my groin. I am naked. I am totally naked. I love my body, but being totally naked in public, stretched on my cross, nailed to it, makes me feel even more vulnerable. I feel humiliated and belittled to the rank of animal. Everyone can see my private parts. As I lie down I feel my tail resting against my belly.
Excellent

Finall

Finally the total stripping!!! The build up was slow but your sense of suspence never lost. WE anticipate more gruesome stuff to come.

Attachments

• Crucifixion Hb 284 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion Hb 284 PAINT.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 669
  • Crucifixion Hb 285 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion Hb 285 PAINT.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 609
  • Crucifixion HB 286 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion HB 286 PAINT.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 648
In tribute to HB 21. Just the start of a series.

Attachments

• Intermission page 2.JPG
    Intermission page 2.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 649
  • Intermission page 1.JPG
    Intermission page 1.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 655
  • Intermission page 3.JPG
    Intermission page 3.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 634
  • Intermission 4.JPG
    Intermission 4.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 633
  • intermission page 5.JPG
    intermission page 5.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 637
  • Intermission page 6.JPG
    Intermission page 6.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 706
Baxtus, always him, seeing my shame, grabs my penis and has fun pulling it, shifts it and starts massaging my glans asking me if I appreciate it. I begin to squirm to escape this humiliating contact. The pain explodes in my arms and feet and I stop any movement that closes my eyes to reduce my shame of being touched like this. The soldier then grabbed my testicles and started squeezing them, forcing me to open my eyes, screaming in pain.

Fortunately Galba then intervenes and orders him to leave me. I close my eyes again not wanting to see Galba contemplate my naked body, my sex, my humiliation.

I am naked, and nailed to my cross! I experience horrible suffering, unable even to move, fixed to my cross by the nails that burn me excruciatingly in my wrists and ankles, but I know that this is only a fraction of the pain they will cause me once my cross is erected vertically.

I raise my head, and see the guards preparing the hole to receive the amount of my cross. It won't be long now. They will lift up my cross, and fix it in place, and let me suffer the long agony of the crucifixion for days.

The pain of the nails piercing my wrists is intense even worse than I imagined. How can I bear it when they lift my cross? I tremble with terror just thinking about it, but, I can do nothing, I have no escape: naked, nailed to my cross, I am no longer master of my destiny, I can not even commit suicide. I should have tried in the cell.

A jolt explodes the pain again and I start screaming again. In my agony, through the fog of my tears I see the guards maneuvering the cross to place it next to the hole. The pain caused by this small displacement is unbearable! They will lift my cross. No! I shudder in terror, imagining the pain of being hanged by the nails in my wrists or having to lean on those of my ankles.

No! I can't stand it! But I already feel the cross moving and straightening making me scream in pain. I feel the slope of the wood under my back and shoulders that is becoming ever steeper. My back slides on the wood and increases the traction on my wrists: waves of pain sweep.

I stretch my legs to keep them straight and lean on them despite the pain in my ankles. The slope of the wood becomes steeper, steeper, and the pain intensifies even more! My weight weighs on the nails in my ankles, and it hurts horribly!

My cross is lowered into the pole hole, and placed vertically. I scream as the waves of incredible pain torture me! What suffering! I feel my body shift slightly forward, instinctively, I pull on my wrists and lean on my legs to reposition myself. The pain! Ah, the pain! I try to stay totally still and the pain recedes slightly.

I look down at my cross: two guards hold my cross vertical while two others take the wooden wedges of their bags, and kneel at the base of my cross. Suddenly I feel painfully the vibration caused by the hammer blows on the holds.

Attachments

• juliusiray44.jpg
    juliusiray44.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 699
  • juliusiray45.jpg
    juliusiray45.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 725
  • juliusiray46.jpg
    juliusiray46.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 770
Baxtus, always him, seeing my shame, grabs my penis and has fun pulling it, shifts it and starts massaging my glans asking me if I appreciate it. I begin to squirm to escape this humiliating contact. The pain explodes in my arms and feet and I stop any movement that closes my eyes to reduce my shame of being touched like this. The soldier then grabbed my testicles and started squeezing them, forcing me to open my eyes, screaming in pain.

Fortunately Galba then intervenes and orders him to leave me. I close my eyes again not wanting to see Galba contemplate my naked body, my sex, my humiliation.

I am naked, and nailed to my cross! I experience horrible suffering, unable even to move, fixed to my cross by the nails that burn me excruciatingly in my wrists and ankles, but I know that this is only a fraction of the pain they will cause me once my cross is erected vertically.

I raise my head, and see the guards preparing the hole to receive the amount of my cross. It won't be long now. They will lift up my cross, and fix it in place, and let me suffer the long agony of the crucifixion for days.

The pain of the nails piercing my wrists is intense even worse than I imagined. How can I bear it when they lift my cross? I tremble with terror just thinking about it, but, I can do nothing, I have no escape: naked, nailed to my cross, I am no longer master of my destiny, I can not even commit suicide. I should have tried in the cell.

A jolt explodes the pain again and I start screaming again. In my agony, through the fog of my tears I see the guards maneuvering the cross to place it next to the hole. The pain caused by this small displacement is unbearable! They will lift my cross. No! I shudder in terror, imagining the pain of being hanged by the nails in my wrists or having to lean on those of my ankles.

No! I can't stand it! But I already feel the cross moving and straightening making me scream in pain. I feel the slope of the wood under my back and shoulders that is becoming ever steeper. My back slides on the wood and increases the traction on my wrists: waves of pain sweep.

I stretch my legs to keep them straight and lean on them despite the pain in my ankles. The slope of the wood becomes steeper, steeper, and the pain intensifies even more! My weight weighs on the nails in my ankles, and it hurts horribly!

My cross is lowered into the pole hole, and placed vertically. I scream as the waves of incredible pain torture me! What suffering! I feel my body shift slightly forward, instinctively, I pull on my wrists and lean on my legs to reposition myself. The pain! Ah, the pain! I try to stay totally still and the pain recedes slightly.

I look down at my cross: two guards hold my cross vertical while two others take the wooden wedges of their bags, and kneel at the base of my cross. Suddenly I feel painfully the vibration caused by the hammer blows on the holds.
Great work

This keeps getting better and better. Keep it up. Your narrative is great. I see it as the last intimate exchanges, and a sadistic crowd wanting to take charge.

Attachments

• Crucifixion Hb 287 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion Hb 287 PAINT.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 693
  • Crucifixion Hb 288 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion Hb 288 PAINT.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 600
  • Crucifixion Hb 289 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion Hb 289 PAINT.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 666
My death knell. They stare at my cross in place. The hammering stops.

The guards get up. My cross is not very high and their heads reach my knees. One of them checks that I am well fixed and caresses the inside of my thigh wishing me pleasure.

The guards move away from my cross, staggering with fatigue, their duty accomplished and leave me to my torture on the cross.

It's over, I'm crucified completely naked!!!

I must now endure the slow and excruciating agony of the crucifixion.

My cross is fixed firmly in place, and I am nailed to it. I am now crucified!

My crucifixion has begun. The pain is incredible, more excruciating than I had imagined. I close my eyes closed in agony. I hang completely naked and nailed to a cross! I am crucified. Crucified! I find it hard to believe. In my agony, I realize that my suffering is just beginning. I am now crucified, and I realize that my life is over except for this slow death on this cross; a death so slow that it will seem to me to last forever.

Attachments

• juliusiray47.jpg
    juliusiray47.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 633
  • juliusiray47c.jpg
    juliusiray47c.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 650
  • juliusiray47b.jpg
    juliusiray47b.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 649
  • juliusiray48.jpg
    juliusiray48.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 688

The guards get up. My cross is not very high and their heads reach my knees. One of them checks that I am well fixed and caresses the inside of my thigh wishing me pleasure.

The guards move away from my cross, staggering with fatigue, their duty accomplished and leave me to my torture on the cross.

My crucifixion has begun. The pain is incredible, more excruciating than I had imagined. I close my eyes closed in agony. I hang completely naked and nailed to a cross! I am crucified. Crucified! I find it hard to believe. In my agony, I realize that my suffering is just beginning. I am now crucified, and I realize that my life is over except for this slow death on this cross; a death so slow that it will seem to me to last forever.
Excellent work

Very coool, if not exciting pics indeed. But where are the groups of wealthy, powerful, cruel, merciless women enjoying the sight of suffering and helpless naked men, looking interested at their penises....?

This just keeps getting better and love your story as well as pictures. I see this as a crowd participation thing. The executioner is of course a complete sadist but maybe spectators are having their fun too. I took the liberty of adding a knife.

Attachments

• crucifixion Hb 290 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion Hb 290 PAINT.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 613
  • CRUCIFIXION hB 291 paint.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION hB 291 paint.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 573
  • Crucifixion Hb 292 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion Hb 292 PAINT.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 556
  • Crucifixion Hb 293 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion Hb 293 PAINT.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 626
Passers-by on the road stare at me and Justinus, observing our torment and nudity. They can see two handsome young men with tense and tense muscles, screaming in pain, writhing completely naked on their cross, their balls shriveled by suffering stirring and twitching in all directions.

The humiliation of being exposed naked, of seeing the guards examine my sex is not overshadowed by my pain. It is added to it. It is part of the torment that is inflicted on me.

I remember wondering, as I watched the Gallic Mandal nailed naked on his cross, how he felt. Now I know.

I watch the people on the road visibly enjoy the spectacle of my naked body tortured by the crucifixion. It increases the humiliation of my nudity even more and I hate them for it when I shouldn't.

A few days ago, I was one of them enjoying the torment of Mandal and his brother writhing in pain, crucified and naked.

Now it is my turn to be crucified, nailed naked on a cross.

Attachments

• juliusiray49.jpg
    juliusiray49.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 607
  • juliusiray50.jpg
    juliusiray50.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 621
  • juliusiray51.jpg
    juliusiray51.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 660
  • juliusiray52.jpg
    juliusiray52.jpg