hannibal's male crucifixion 3d picture and stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
Passers-by on the road stare at me and Justinus, observing our torment and nudity. They can see two handsome young men with tense and tense muscles, screaming in pain, writhing completely naked on their cross, their balls shriveled by suffering stirring and twitching in all directions.

The humiliation of being exposed naked, of seeing the guards examine my sex is not overshadowed by my pain. It is added to it. It is part of the torment that is inflicted on me.

I remember wondering, as I watched the Gallic Mandal nailed naked on his cross, how he felt. Now I know.

I watch the people on the road visibly enjoy the spectacle of my naked body tortured by the crucifixion. It increases the humiliation of my nudity even more and I hate them for it when I shouldn't.

A few days ago, I was one of them enjoying the torment of Mandal and his brother writhing in pain, crucified and naked.

Now it is my turn to be crucified, nailed naked on a cross.
THIS MAY BE YOUR BEST YET HB!! I love the idea of this mixed scene, men and women both enjoying the spectacle of crucifixion. It is mainly the added dimension to the humiliation and psychological torture. I love the bonding between the guards and spectators. May the crowd get larger!!!

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 295 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 295 PAINT.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 886
  • crucifixion hb 296 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 296 PAINT.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 724
  • crucifixion hb 297 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 297 PAINT.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 613
  • crucifixion hb 298 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 298 PAINT.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 710
I tilt my head: my hairy chest rises and falls irregularly shining with sweat and lowered my shriveled penis trembles constantly and agitates at the slightest of my movements. Everyone can observe it.

I blushed with shame seeing myself crucified, naked, my private parts exposed to the eyes. I would like to hide them between my thighs but my ankles nailed to each side of the stipes prevent me from doing so. I am forced to keep my knees apart and my balls can swing freely prominently.

The urgency of the pain ruining my body forces me to think to try to find a more bearable position. I turn my gaze to my nailed wrists, and I realize that my body flexes slightly forward.

I can't feel the wood of the crossbar touching my shoulders: my shoulder blades are two or three inches in front of the patibulum.

I feel the wood against my buttocks and as my ankles are nailed a little behind my center of gravity, my body tries to lean forward. I feel my abs completely contracted by this position.

I try to release them by painfully leaning on my ankles but I can't stretch my legs and lock my knees.

So my pelvis goes forward and my buttocks no longer lean on the vertical pillar. In addition to the humiliation of projecting my sex forward towards the spectators, this position puts all my weight on my ankles. I start screaming in pain and return to the previous position which causes increased traction on my wrists but relieves my feet a little because my buttocks lean on the stipes.

I realize that every time I lean on my legs I will be in this very humiliating and painfulposition.

Attachments

• juliusiray54.jpg
    juliusiray54.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 667
  • juliusiray55.jpg
    juliusiray55.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 646
  • juliusiray55b.jpg
    juliusiray55b.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 640
  • juliusiray56.jpg
    juliusiray56.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 634
I tilt my head: my hairy chest rises and falls irregularly shining with sweat and lowered my shriveled penis trembles constantly and agitates at the slightest of my movements. Everyone can observe it.

I blushed with shame seeing myself crucified, naked, my private parts exposed to the eyes. I would like to hide them between my thighs but my ankles nailed to each side of the stipes prevent me from doing so. I am forced to keep my knees apart and my balls can swing freely prominently.

The urgency of the pain ruining my body forces me to think to try to find a more bearable position. I turn my gaze to my nailed wrists, and I realize that my body flexes slightly forward.

I can't feel the wood of the crossbar touching my shoulders: my shoulder blades are two or three inches in front of the patibulum.

I feel the wood against my buttocks and as my ankles are nailed a little behind my center of gravity, my body tries to lean forward. I feel my abs completely contracted by this position.

I try to release them by painfully leaning on my ankles but I can't stretch my legs and lock my knees.

So my pelvis goes forward and my buttocks no longer lean on the vertical pillar. In addition to the humiliation of projecting my sex forward towards the spectators, this position puts all my weight on my ankles. I start screaming in pain and return to the previous position which causes increased traction on my wrists but relieves my feet a little because my buttocks lean on the stipes.

I realize that every time I lean on my legs I will be in this very humiliating and painfulposition.
Thanks for posting

Another great one!! I love how you have the guards and spectators tease and interact with the prisoners. Maybe you can show the sediles, how their asses are impaled. This is especially humiliating.

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 300 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 300 PAINT.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 597
  • crucifixion Hb 302 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion Hb 302 PAINT.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 665
I never wanted to die, I always loved life. But now I wish I had already died. It's not life, it's just endless agony. I will suffer on my cross, suffer horribly, for a very long time, only to die a little later?

The pain gets worse. I feel my abs weaken. How long was I crucified? I look at the road, the spectators are still there. It must have been only a few minutes, but it seems to me that hours have passed. I still remember the words of the slave; death seems to take eternity. He was right.

I suffer on my cross, my body still slightly arched already trembles with exhaustion. All my contracted muscles start to burn me. I feel the nails in my flesh and the horrible pulsation of pain for each of them with every heartbeat. I am crucified! I am crucified and my body, completely naked trembling and shining with sweat, suffers the agony forced to take the form of a cross. Pain ruins my mind, and again I think of the cross. I am on my cross, and I know that I will be tortured during the days on this, days of eternal, continual, atrocious torture.

I look at my wrist, nailed to the crossbar. I'm on a cross, but it's just a piece of wood. A vertical post complemented by a crossbar. How can this be such a perfect instrument of torture? But it is, I feel it. It's such a simple thing, a wooden cross. If only I could move freely, if only my arms were not stretched, with my body suspended by the two nails in my wrists. If only I could just be tied to the cross, instead of having to tense up and twist in pain, pinned by nails in my flesh. I wish... Of course not. My cross is in place, and I am nailed to it, crucified. Nothing will change, and I know that.

I will be tortured for a long time by this cross without being able to escape from its embrace, fixed to it until death, without being able to escape even by the spirit and I begin to scream as much pain as rage and despair.

I hear another piercing cry, and looking to my right, I can see Justinus on his cross. Our two crosses face each other almost on either side of the road. I see that he is trying to lean on his legs as well. Watching her beautiful naked body shining with sweat twist in pain I see as a mirror my own sufferings.

I start calling him, but I don't know what to say at first. He asks me between two screams:

"Jules! The pain is horrible, much more terrible than I feared. You know crucifixions, what can I do to relieve pain? »

I shudder in pain, and answer him in a choppy voice:

"I suffer from agony too. The suffering is worse than I imagined! I don't think there is a way to relieve it, but try not to fight it, to stay as still as possible and maybe it won't get too much worse. »

"But it is already unbearable, how can it get even worse? I can't imagine putting up with it to death. »

"I know, but there is no hope for us. We will have to face this suffering for days that will seem like an eternity, and nothing can save us. »

Justinus groaned again:

"Aah! the pain of the nails is unbearable but in addition to being crucified completely hairy in front of all these people who entertain themselves from my torment and read my sex, what a humiliation! How can you bear it? »

"We have no choice. We are both crucified, exposed naked in the eyes of all, we can do nothing. The pain will continue to worsen and we can only pray to die quickly. »

Attachments

• juliusiray57.jpg
    juliusiray57.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 648
  • juliusiray58.jpg
    juliusiray58.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 608
  • juliusiray59.jpg
    juliusiray59.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 590
  • juliusiray61.jpg
    juliusiray61.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 618
  • juliusiray60.jpg
    juliusiray60.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 599
  • juliusiray62.jpg
    juliusiray62.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 592
I never wanted to die, I always loved life. But now I wish I had already died. It's not life, it's just endless agony. I will suffer on my cross, suffer horribly, for a very long time, only to die a little later?

The pain gets worse. I feel my abs weaken. How long was I crucified? I look at the road, the spectators are still there. It must have been only a few minutes, but it seems to me that hours have passed. I still remember the words of the slave; death seems to take eternity. He was right.

I suffer on my cross, my body still slightly arched already trembles with exhaustion. All my contracted muscles start to burn me. I feel the nails in my flesh and the horrible pulsation of pain for each of them with every heartbeat. I am crucified! I am crucified and my body, completely naked trembling and shining with sweat, suffers the agony forced to take the form of a cross. Pain ruins my mind, and again I think of the cross. I am on my cross, and I know that I will be tortured during the days on this, days of eternal, continual, atrocious torture.

I look at my wrist, nailed to the crossbar. I'm on a cross, but it's just a piece of wood. A vertical post complemented by a crossbar. How can this be such a perfect instrument of torture? But it is, I feel it. It's such a simple thing, a wooden cross. If only I could move freely, if only my arms were not stretched, with my body suspended by the two nails in my wrists. If only I could just be tied to the cross, instead of having to tense up and twist in pain, pinned by nails in my flesh. I wish... Of course not. My cross is in place, and I am nailed to it, crucified. Nothing will change, and I know that.

I will be tortured for a long time by this cross without being able to escape from its embrace, fixed to it until death, without being able to escape even by the spirit and I begin to scream as much pain as rage and despair.

I hear another piercing cry, and looking to my right, I can see Justinus on his cross. Our two crosses face each other almost on either side of the road. I see that he is trying to lean on his legs as well. Watching her beautiful naked body shining with sweat twist in pain I see as a mirror my own sufferings.

I start calling him, but I don't know what to say at first. He asks me between two screams:

"Jules! The pain is horrible, much more terrible than I feared. You know crucifixions, what can I do to relieve pain? »

"I suffer from agony too. The suffering is worse than I imagined! I don't think there is a way to relieve it, but try not to fight it, to stay as still as possible and maybe it won't get too much worse. »

"But it is already unbearable, how can it get even worse? I can't imagine putting up with it to death. »

"I know, but there is no hope for us. We will have to face this suffering for days that will seem like an eternity, and nothing can save us. »

Justinus groaned again:

"Aah! the pain of the nails is unbearable but in addition to being crucified completely hairy in front of all these people who entertain themselves from my torment and read my sex, what a humiliation! How can you bear it? »

"We have no choice. We are both crucified, exposed naked in the eyes of all, we can do nothing. The pain will continue to worsen and we can only pray to die quickly. »
Hot work as always, thanks

Justinus groaned again:

Another great one!! I always like the psychological interplay of the crucified, guards and sadistic spectators. The wood kills slowly and painfully but the outcome is always the same. And I love your narration!

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 305 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 305 PAINT.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 562
  • crucifixion hb 306 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 306 PAINT.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 521
  • crucifixion hb 308 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 308 PAINT.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 564
All my muscles are contracted, if I could relax my body just a little, the pain, perhaps, would be easier to bear. I force my muscles to relax. I bend my knees slightly, and slowly begin to reduce the weight gained by my legs. The pain bursts more beautiful and stops my descent, freezing me after just a few centimeters.

The nails in my wrists burn me terribly! The pain! I quickly lean on my ankles, but the pain is even worse! Any movement, every support launches waves of suffering. I remain tense, motionless, for a moment trying to control the pain. But soon I have to relieve the strain in my muscles, I can't hold on any longer.

I bend my knees again, slowly, to relieve the weight of my legs. The pain still makes me stop sharp. I stand still for a moment, then lower myself a little more just to scream. The traction on my wrists is unbearable! I feel panic win me over, I'm scared. I can't stand this pain much longer.

I lower myselves again and again screaming in pain every time. I feel my weight pulling on my arms and nails in my wrists: it's horrible.

My chest swells and tenses and I feel my shoulders touching the wood of my crossbar. The nails in my wrists burn me especially since I weigh on them a good part of my weight. I am tortured by every movement.

It's horrible, I'm forced to torture myself! If I can go down a little more I will be able to relieve my ankles completely. I take a deep breath and slowly let my knees bend as much as possible. The pain bursts into my skull, and I shudder. I feel my shoulders drop a few inches, and the pain fills my mind. Then it decreases a little, on in my ankles, but remains higher than before my descent. Indeed all my weight now weighs on my poor nailed wrists. I feel the tendons in my arms and the top of my chest pulling on my muscles, because the strain of my weight stretches them.

I can feel the pull of my weight in my arms and shoulders, and through my chest. This pain is incredible, but small compared to the terrible pain in my wrists.

I try to divert my attention from my agony, but to no avail. Every breath, every little movement and it's a new rush of pain. I suffer so much! I anticipated that it would be painful, but not as much! I thought the pain would subside over time or at least get used to it a little bit but it's the opposite! The pain gets worse and worse!

I am crucified and my pierced body leaves me no respite, the pain tortures me relentlessly. I wonder how I could endure it for whole days. My mind quickly flees from this thought.

I try to bandage the muscles of my chest and arms to press my shoulders against the wood and relieve the traction of my wrists. The pain recedes a little but I know I can't hold on to this position for long.

I watch Justin, whose beautiful body shining with sweat also hangs by his wrists, his face distorted by suffering. Desperate to think of something else in my suffering, I call him: "Justinus! Talk to me! This will distract us at least a little. Justinus groaned, "The pain is incredible! Now I know why my friend was screaming incessantly and begging me to kill him. I suffer excruciatingly and the pain only gets worse over time! »

He asks me, "Yesterday, in the cell, you told me that you thought you would bear the pain once crucified. Now we are both crucified. How do you support it? Can you tell me how to do less to suffer? »

Me: "I suffer like you, I try to move as little as possible, to resign myself, to accept it, not to fight against it but it's worse than anything I could imagine and I don't know how long I'll put up with it before I go crazy."

Justinus "I know... I feel it too. I'm just trying to talk to think about something else. »

Me "I know but it's impossible. In addition, looking at you I can see myself as if in a mirror: I see my body looking at yours naked, torn apart by the cross and twisted with pain. I see the blood and sweat dringing down your arms and I feel mine doing the same. I can see by looking at you my own humiliation of having my sex well exposed twitching at the slightest movement without me being able to hide it between my thighs apart."

Justinus "I know, it's horrible. As you said earlier: neither has a choice. We are crucified. »

We are both silent exhausted and desperate.

Attachments

• juliusiray63.jpg
    juliusiray63.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 553
  • juliusiray64.jpg
    juliusiray64.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 540
  • juliusiray65.jpg
    juliusiray65.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 530
  • juliusiray66.jpg
    juliusiray66.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 520
  • juliusiray67.jpg
    juliusiray67.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 530
  • juliusiray68.jpg
    juliusiray68.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 557
Once again great, I love how this is building. I love the idea of the cross as a torture device

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 309 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 309 PAINT.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 498
  • crucifixion hb 310 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 310 PAINT.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 472
  • cRUCIFIXION hB 311 PAINT.jpg
    cRUCIFIXION hB 311 PAINT.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 449
  • crucifixion hb 312 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 312 PAINT.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 526
I still hang by my wrists, my body ruined by agony. I feel the growing pain in my arms, shoulders, and chest. The pain permeates my muscles, and I moan without realizing it. I have more trouble breathing. I open my eyes. My wrists blaze with pain while my arms and chest support all my weight. I feel my muscles twitch little by little and the pain increases. I am trembling with pain, my breath becomes short, and I feel the hot sun mercilessly hitting my naked body. I look at the road, and see the spectators. They seem to appreciate my situation. I feel the dry, warm wind blowing over my sweat-soaked body, and I feel my bare spine in the breeze. I have never felt so exposed and defenseless. I am furry, completely naked, tortured on a cross, my body crucified so that everyone can see every part of my body. I feel more humiliated than ever, my exposed private parts are offered as a show to the lustful looks of guards and passers-by while the rest of my body is subjected to the ravages of my pain. The pain and my nakedness would encourage me to curl up in a ball, but nailed to the cross, my body is kept extended, arms and legs apart, tortured by the agonies of the crucifixion.

I feel a flash of pain in my left arm and my muscles twist and contract: it's the cramps that begin. Crucified as I am, I can neither prevent nor stop them. They make me suffer horribly but as much as the nails in my wrists and ankles! I shudder in pain on my cross, and begin to cry softly as more cramps begin in both my arms, my shoulders compressing my chest. Each cramp begins with a flash of pain that gets stronger and stronger. My upper body is a mass of cramps! It hurts! So bad! I try to lift myself up, screaming in pain, leaning on my ankles. Cramps decrease a little, but do not leave. My body burns with the new pain that radiates from my ankles and the muscles in my thighs begin to twitch. I manage to maintain the position for a few minutes and then I let myself fall back carrying my weight back on my wrists. Exhausted and blinded by pain, I remain prostrate for long minutes, while the cramps resume and torture me relentlessly.

I realize that I am performing the "dance of the cross" that had intrigued me by watching the two Gallic brothers suffer. I wondered why they didn't stand still in the least painful position.

Now I know: by letting myself hang to rest and relieve my ankles, all my weight pulls on the nails in my wrists which leads to terrible suffering in my arms, and my chest is like torn apart. I have trouble breathing and I feel the muscles and tendons in my arms, shoulders, and chest twitch and cramping and cramping intensify.

After a few minutes the suffering becomes unbearable and the need to breathe better imperative. I then use my legs to lift myself. The nails burn in my ankles, I suffer excruciatingly, but I arch my body, I project my pelvis in front of the cross and I manage to lift myself and then lean on the wood with my buttocks by leaning my shoulders forward. This relieves traction on my upper body, cramps recede and I can breathe better. Unfortunately, I know I can't hold on too long in this position because my ankles are nailed in such a way that I can't lock my knees which remain slightly bent. The pain in my ankles is getting worse quickly and cramps are bursting in my tetanus thighs and calves. I resist as much as possible sucking the air gulping but inevitably I am forced to let myself go down and thus continue my mortal dance on the cross. I hang again by the arms, and the pain decreases a little in the ankles and legs to double in my wrists, arms, and shoulders. The cycle begins again.

I am on the cross. I am crucified. I am a dead in pain pinned by 4 large nails, naked, humiliated by the gaze of passers-by on my tortured body, on my balls and my penis that moves in the air at the slightest movement. I can't imagine anything more horrible. So this is how one dies on a cross. I am tortured by my every move. I feel completely humiliated by my nakedness and total helplessness. I suffer from continuous pain getting worse with each movement. As I watched the poor young men I crucified with Galba, I could see that death on a cross was humiliating, slow and painful, but now that I myself am crucified, completely naked, and that I am suffering this long agony, I realize that it is worse than anything I had imagined. I can no longer stand this endless pain and humiliation of being completely naked, balls in the air in full view of all but I have no choice and I know it will take me days to die. Whole days. How will I support it? How long before you go crazy? I'm in pain and it's getting worse by the minute. I am nailed naked to my cross. I am crucified.

How long has my cross been erected? It seems to me that I was crucified several hours ago but I actually must have been barely half an hour. I look at the sun, it has not moved. I look down from my cross, the shadow of a bush. She did not move. It's always the same people who enjoy the spectacle of the torture of my naked body. Suffering stretches the time that does not seem to pass. And to say that I will suffer on this cross for whole days! I can't stand this pain, not for days. But I am crucified. I am naked, and nailed to a cross. I can't do anything, I will die on this cross, and it will take days.

Attachments

• juliusiray69.jpg
    juliusiray69.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 539
  • juliusiray70.jpg
    juliusiray70.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 508
  • juliusiray71.jpg
    juliusiray71.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 513
  • juliusiray72.jpg
    juliusiray72.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 532
  • juliusiray73.jpg
    juliusiray73.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 537
I still hang by my wrists, my body ruined by agony. I feel the growing pain in my arms, shoulders, and chest. The pain permeates my muscles, and I moan without realizing it. I have more trouble breathing. I open my eyes. My wrists blaze with pain while my arms and chest support all my weight. I feel my muscles twitch little by little and the pain increases. I am trembling with pain, my breath becomes short, and I feel the hot sun mercilessly hitting my naked body. I look at the road, and see the spectators. They seem to appreciate my situation. I feel the dry, warm wind blowing over my sweat-soaked body, and I feel my bare spine in the breeze. I have never felt so exposed and defenseless. I am furry, completely naked, tortured on a cross, my body crucified so that everyone can see every part of my body. I feel more humiliated than ever, my exposed private parts are offered as a show to the lustful looks of guards and passers-by while the rest of my body is subjected to the ravages of my pain. The pain and my nakedness would encourage me to curl up in a ball, but nailed to the cross, my body is kept extended, arms and legs apart, tortured by the agonies of the crucifixion.

I feel a flash of pain in my left arm and my muscles twist and contract: it's the cramps that begin. Crucified as I am, I can neither prevent nor stop them. They make me suffer horribly but as much as the nails in my wrists and ankles! I shudder in pain on my cross, and begin to cry softly as more cramps begin in both my arms, my shoulders compressing my chest. Each cramp begins with a flash of pain that gets stronger and stronger. My upper body is a mass of cramps! It hurts! So bad! I try to lift myself up, screaming in pain, leaning on my ankles. Cramps decrease a little, but do not leave. My body burns with the new pain that radiates from my ankles and the muscles in my thighs begin to twitch. I manage to maintain the position for a few minutes and then I let myself fall back carrying my weight back on my wrists. Exhausted and blinded by pain, I remain prostrate for long minutes, while the cramps resume and torture me relentlessly.

I realize that I am performing the "dance of the cross" that had intrigued me by watching the two Gallic brothers suffer. I wondered why they didn't stand still in the least painful position.

Now I know: by letting myself hang to rest and relieve my ankles, all my weight pulls on the nails in my wrists which leads to terrible suffering in my arms, and my chest is like torn apart. I have trouble breathing and I feel the muscles and tendons in my arms, shoulders, and chest twitch and cramping and cramping intensify.

After a few minutes the suffering becomes unbearable and the need to breathe better imperative. I then use my legs to lift myself. The nails burn in my ankles, I suffer excruciatingly, but I arch my body, I project my pelvis in front of the cross and I manage to lift myself and then lean on the wood with my buttocks by leaning my shoulders forward. This relieves traction on my upper body, cramps recede and I can breathe better. Unfortunately, I know I can't hold on too long in this position because my ankles are nailed in such a way that I can't lock my knees which remain slightly bent. The pain in my ankles is getting worse quickly and cramps are bursting in my tetanus thighs and calves. I resist as much as possible sucking the air gulping but inevitably I am forced to let myself go down and thus continue my mortal dance on the cross. I hang again by the arms, and the pain decreases a little in the ankles and legs to double in my wrists, arms, and shoulders. The cycle begins again.

I am on the cross. I am crucified. I am a dead in pain pinned by 4 large nails, naked, humiliated by the gaze of passers-by on my tortured body, on my balls and my penis that moves in the air at the slightest movement. I can't imagine anything more horrible. So this is how one dies on a cross. I am tortured by my every move. I feel completely humiliated by my nakedness and total helplessness. I suffer from continuous pain getting worse with each movement. As I watched the poor young men I crucified with Galba, I could see that death on a cross was humiliating, slow and painful, but now that I myself am crucified, completely naked, and that I am suffering this long agony, I realize that it is worse than anything I had imagined. I can no longer stand this endless pain and humiliation of being completely naked, balls in the air in full view of all but I have no choice and I know it will take me days to die. Whole days. How will I support it? How long before you go crazy? I'm in pain and it's getting worse by the minute. I am nailed naked to my cross. I am crucified.

How long has my cross been erected? It seems to me that I was crucified several hours ago but I actually must have been barely half an hour. I look at the sun, it has not moved. I look down from my cross, the shadow of a bush. She did not move. It's always the same people who enjoy the spectacle of the torture of my naked body. Suffering stretches the time that does not seem to pass. And to say that I will suffer on this cross for whole days! I can't stand this pain, not for days. But I am crucified. I am naked, and nailed to a cross. I can't do anything, I will die on this cross, and it will take days.
Once again great!! And I love your dialogue. Here are some of my interpretations. I love the interplay between spectators, executioner and victims. I took a liberty in adding some insect torture, this is a fetish of mine, lol. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 314 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 314 PAINT.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 474
  • crucifixion hb 315 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 315 PAINT.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 454
  • crucifixion hb 316 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 316 PAINT.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 416
  • crucifixion hb 317 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 317 PAINT.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 416
  • crucifixion hb 318 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 318 PAINT.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 488
I let myself hang on my cross, feeling the strain all over my upper body. I can't stand this pain anymore! I lift myself up by pushing on my legs martyred by the nails but the pain in my arms, shoulders and chest decreases a little. I bandage my thigh muscles press my ass against the pole and lean my upper body forward. It's hard, but it's the position I can breathe in most easily. Leaning my head I can see my flaccid member trembling between my thighs. My balls hang underneath. Never again will I be able to hold them or caress my penis.

Aaah! The nails are burning in my ankles! Ah, how it hurts! I can only hold this position for a while. My thighs are twitching but my upper body is relieved of any traction and the cramps decrease. I look at my left wrist. Maybe I can pull the nail out of the wood? I try, I push my hand forward. I scream in the agony caused by this futile attempt. The nail does not move. Nothing, I can't do anything. I am helpless. I am crucified. I was nailed to this cross to die. To die there slowly. To suffer for days!

There is no painless position on this cross. Exhausted, I am forced to relax my legs and I descend along my cross. The pain in my upper body intensifies rapidly. I'm in so much pain! But it will get even worse. Time always seems to drag on. I look at the shadow of the bush. She moved, but only a little bit. That means it's only been a few minutes since I last watched it. And yet it seems to me that it has been hours. I feel like I've been crucified for a full day, but my torment has been going on for less than an hour and the Sun is not yet at its zenith. I wasn't even crucified for an hour! Not even an hour and it seemed to me to last a full day! And I will wait for deliverance from death for days! I can't die like this! I can't. I cannot bear the interminable time it will take me to die on this cross. It's going to feel like an eternity, and the pain is already unbearable.

Ahh, an awful pain breaks out in my left forearm. It hurts horribly! It's the worst cramp I've ever had. My muscles contract to the maximum worsening the pain of the nail in my wrist. I have no choice, I lean on my legs and lift myself to relieve my arm: the pain of the cramp subsides but does not leave. I will not be able to calm the cramps for long in this way, and then I will fully suffer my torment on this cross. I have already suffered so much from the nails that pierce my flesh and bones and tear my nerves! Now I am tortured in addition by terrible cramps. My legs are tired, can no longer support my weight and I hang by the arms again. I feel the muscles of my upper body quickly twitch and the cramp in my arm increases in intensity. It hurts, a deep and piercing pain. I feel other muscles shaking, starting to twitch. Then an electrical pain bursts in my shoulders, as the muscles contract painfully. I scream in pain in my agony! I gasp, the pain is intense. So intense. Waves of pain sweep over me, as cramps develop in each of the muscles of my arms, shoulders and chest. The pain becomes even more intense. I'm going to go crazy. I have to stop focusing on the pain, it only makes it worse.

I look around, Justinus, also plagued by cramps, screams and twists in all directions, locked in his pain. Passers-by got tired and we are alone, two young men crucified naked and screaming in pain. The agony of cramps tortures my entire upper body! The pain is so intense. I lift myself up with my legs, and let out a piercing cry. My ankles make me suffer terribly but the cramps subside. But quickly the muscles of my legs twitch and new cramps burst in my calves and thighs causing me to fall back in one blow while pulling on my poor arms. The pain is so excruciating that I lose consciousness. Unfortunately a cramp in my chest pulls me too quickly from unconsciousness and I briefly lean back on my legs. My "dance of the cross" thus accelerates more and more, punctuated by cramps. I never imagined that something could hurt so long. I am in torment, the pain is so intense, and it is always getting worse. I have to stop focusing on my pain, I have to stop. Thinking about anything else. I look at the shadow of the bush, and see that it has moved a little. It may have been half an hour. How can you bear this for days? But I am crucified naked on the cross and I can do nothing but suffer. It is too late, I cannot escape this torment, I will die on this cross. I would like death to come now, but I know it will not come so quickly. I will die, but only after days of suffering and torture. I am in such agony. How could the condemned ones I crucified endure this pain for whole days?

I never imagined that the pain would be so intense, and that my torment would seem to take so long. I thought I could bear the suffering and that it would diminish fast enough to become latent. But I was completely wrong and especially about time. He slows down to the extreme, leaving me imprisoned forever on my cross.

I can't stand that, I can't. I am on my cross. I am crucified and I suffer. The cramps make my muscles throb painfully and the strain of the suspension pulls my chest and prevents me from breathing easily. I need to stop focusing on the pain, think about other things. I feel the sun cook my body that reddens, I drip with sweat and I realize that I have a dry mouth, an inflamed throat and that I am dying of thirst. In the extreme agony of cramps, I resume my "dance" and lift myself tortured by the bite of the nails piercing my ankles before sagging a few moments later.

I remain hanged by my arms despite the cramps for a long time without having the courage to straighten up on the cross and soon I start to suffocate! I can't breathe. From the air, I need air, but I can't breathe. Convulsively, I push on my legs and lean on the pierced ankles. I scream in pain as I exhale and suck in giggling from the air.

I'm all trembling, my body arched forward, but this time every muscle in my chest, my arms, and my shoulders swells with cramps. They torture me. Everything tortures me. I let myself fall again hanged by my wrists, and cry in pain. I try to ignore the pain for at least a few moments. I have to endure this torment thanks to my will and my mind!

I hang on my cross, my naked body in pain dripping with sweat, burning under the hot sun. I drop my head against my swollen shoulders stretched by the cramps. Then to breathe I push again on the legs to lift and breathe. I suck in the air with my mouth wide open, my heart pounding.

Attachments

• juliusiray74.jpg
    juliusiray74.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 489
  • juliusiray75.jpg
    juliusiray75.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 486
  • juliusiray76.jpg
    juliusiray76.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 471
  • juliusiray77.jpg
    juliusiray77.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 465
  • juliusiray78.jpg
    juliusiray78.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 463
  • juliusiray79.jpg
    juliusiray79.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 475
  • juliusiray80.jpg
    juliusiray80.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 482
  • juliusiray81.jpg
    juliusiray81.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 476
Excellent, and your writing keeps getting better. In my imagination I have always fancied the cross as a torture device with almost a mind of it's own. Again I always like the conversations between the prisoners, executioners and watching spectators. PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THE CROWDS TO GO AWAY, LOL

Attachments

• crucifixion 320 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion 320 PAINT.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 456
  • crucifixion hb 321 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 321 PAINT.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 515
Excellent, and your writing keeps getting better. In my imagination I have always fancied the cross as a torture device with almost a mind of it's own. Again I always like the conversations between the prisoners, executioners and watching spectators. PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THE CROWDS TO GO AWAY, LOL
it's not my story. i found it some years ago and i illustrated it

I let myself hang on my cross, feeling the strain all over my upper body. I can't stand this pain anymore! I lift myself up by pushing on my legs martyred by the nails but the pain in my arms, shoulders and chest decreases a little. I bandage my thigh muscles press my ass against the pole and lean my upper body forward. It's hard, but it's the position I can breathe in most easily. Leaning my head I can see my flaccid member trembling between my thighs. My balls hang underneath. Never again will I be able to hold them or caress my penis.

Aaah! The nails are burning in my ankles! Ah, how it hurts! I can only hold this position for a while. My thighs are twitching but my upper body is relieved of any traction and the cramps decrease. I look at my left wrist. Maybe I can pull the nail out of the wood? I try, I push my hand forward. I scream in the agony caused by this futile attempt. The nail does not move. Nothing, I can't do anything. I am helpless. I am crucified. I was nailed to this cross to die. To die there slowly. To suffer for days!

There is no painless position on this cross. Exhausted, I am forced to relax my legs and I descend along my cross. The pain in my upper body intensifies rapidly. I'm in so much pain! But it will get even worse. Time always seems to drag on. I look at the shadow of the bush. She moved, but only a little bit. That means it's only been a few minutes since I last watched it. And yet it seems to me that it has been hours. I feel like I've been crucified for a full day, but my torment has been going on for less than an hour and the Sun is not yet at its zenith. I wasn't even crucified for an hour! Not even an hour and it seemed to me to last a full day! And I will wait for deliverance from death for days! I can't die like this! I can't. I cannot bear the interminable time it will take me to die on this cross. It's going to feel like an eternity, and the pain is already unbearable.

Ahh, an awful pain breaks out in my left forearm. It hurts horribly! It's the worst cramp I've ever had. My muscles contract to the maximum worsening the pain of the nail in my wrist. I have no choice, I lean on my legs and lift myself to relieve my arm: the pain of the cramp subsides but does not leave. I will not be able to calm the cramps for long in this way, and then I will fully suffer my torment on this cross. I have already suffered so much from the nails that pierce my flesh and bones and tear my nerves! Now I am tortured in addition by terrible cramps. My legs are tired, can no longer support my weight and I hang by the arms again. I feel the muscles of my upper body quickly twitch and the cramp in my arm increases in intensity. It hurts, a deep and piercing pain. I feel other muscles shaking, starting to twitch. Then an electrical pain bursts in my shoulders, as the muscles contract painfully. I scream in pain in my agony! I gasp, the pain is intense. So intense. Waves of pain sweep over me, as cramps develop in each of the muscles of my arms, shoulders and chest. The pain becomes even more intense. I'm going to go crazy. I have to stop focusing on the pain, it only makes it worse.

I look around, Justinus, also plagued by cramps, screams and twists in all directions, locked in his pain. Passers-by got tired and we are alone, two young men crucified naked and screaming in pain. The agony of cramps tortures my entire upper body! The pain is so intense. I lift myself up with my legs, and let out a piercing cry. My ankles make me suffer terribly but the cramps subside. But quickly the muscles of my legs twitch and new cramps burst in my calves and thighs causing me to fall back in one blow while pulling on my poor arms. The pain is so excruciating that I lose consciousness. Unfortunately a cramp in my chest pulls me too quickly from unconsciousness and I briefly lean back on my legs. My "dance of the cross" thus accelerates more and more, punctuated by cramps. I never imagined that something could hurt so long. I am in torment, the pain is so intense, and it is always getting worse. I have to stop focusing on my pain, I have to stop. Thinking about anything else. I look at the shadow of the bush, and see that it has moved a little. It may have been half an hour. How can you bear this for days? But I am crucified naked on the cross and I can do nothing but suffer. It is too late, I cannot escape this torment, I will die on this cross. I would like death to come now, but I know it will not come so quickly. I will die, but only after days of suffering and torture. I am in such agony. How could the condemned ones I crucified endure this pain for whole days?

I never imagined that the pain would be so intense, and that my torment would seem to take so long. I thought I could bear the suffering and that it would diminish fast enough to become latent. But I was completely wrong and especially about time. He slows down to the extreme, leaving me imprisoned forever on my cross.

I can't stand that, I can't. I am on my cross. I am crucified and I suffer. The cramps make my muscles throb painfully and the strain of the suspension pulls my chest and prevents me from breathing easily. I need to stop focusing on the pain, think about other things. I feel the sun cook my body that reddens, I drip with sweat and I realize that I have a dry mouth, an inflamed throat and that I am dying of thirst. In the extreme agony of cramps, I resume my "dance" and lift myself tortured by the bite of the nails piercing my ankles before sagging a few moments later.

I remain hanged by my arms despite the cramps for a long time without having the courage to straighten up on the cross and soon I start to suffocate! I can't breathe. From the air, I need air, but I can't breathe. Convulsively, I push on my legs and lean on the pierced ankles. I scream in pain as I exhale and suck in giggling from the air.

I'm all trembling, my body arched forward, but this time every muscle in my chest, my arms, and my shoulders swells with cramps. They torture me. Everything tortures me. I let myself fall again hanged by my wrists, and cry in pain. I try to ignore the pain for at least a few moments. I have to endure this torment thanks to my will and my mind!

I hang on my cross, my naked body in pain dripping with sweat, burning under the hot sun. I drop my head against my swollen shoulders stretched by the cramps. Then to breathe I push again on the legs to lift and breathe. I suck in the air with my mouth wide open, my heart pounding.
Excellent

My naked body on the cross is relentlessly subjected to the onslaught of pain that overwhelms me wave after wave.

I look down from my cross, and see a man standing a few feet in front of me, smiling. My mind remains confused for a moment and then suddenly I recognize it: it was the centurion who made me crucify! He sees that I have identified him, and laughs. "Well, I see you're less violent now! So how do you feel crucified naked on a cross? »

I scream and swear, and tell him that "I didn't see who you were, centurion! I would never have hit you otherwise! "I know this, but you, the provincial lifts, need discipline! you deserve to be crucified for your impetuous act. Anyway, You are now crucified and nothing can save you now. Nothing. »

He puts his hand on my knee and then he goes up caressing the inside of my thigh until he grabs my tail which he rolls in his fingers. "In addition you are a handsome young man, very attractive."

I shudder in the agony of my torture and the humiliation of having my penis seized and crushed by another man in public.

I beg him "Pity, I didn't know! I can't bear any more pain! Pity, finish me off! "But why will I put to death a man already suffering his execution? I do not wish to deprive you of the few days of agony that you will suffer on this cross. In addition, be convinced that I enjoy the spectacle of your beautiful tortured naked body. Maybe I'll give you one last gift tomorrow? Who knows? »

He walks away smiling. As if being crucified was not enough, now I know that the man responsible for my misfortune appreciates my humiliation and torment on the cross.

Attachments

• juliusiray82.jpg
    juliusiray82.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 495
  • juliusiray83.jpg
    juliusiray83.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 513
  • juliusiray84.jpg
    juliusiray84.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 599
Back
Top Bottom