341.6 KB · Views: 537
  • wheel42.jpg
    wheel42.jpg
    520.1 KB · Views: 578
  • wheel43.jpg
    wheel43.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 606
last part
So very hot and sadistically erotic. The prisoners are stripped and lined up to the wheels. one by one they are affixed and beaten. The prisoners gasp in horror, knowing this will happen to them next. The wheels are moved to different positions. Unlike crucifixion the murder device is not stationary; it can be turned to make the body parts accessible to torment and torture, often performed by the watching audience. finally, the wheels are positioned facing the sky and the flocking birds take interest, partaking in the scent of shredded flesh. The prisoners watch each other in pain and fear, knowing they will slowly die.

Attachments

• CRUCIFIXION HB 451 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 451 PAINT.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 524
  • crucifixion hb 452 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 452 PAINT.jpg
    641.8 KB · Views: 511
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 453 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 453 PAINT.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 492
  • crucifixion hb 454 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 454 PAINT.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 621
I was hoping you could do a scaffolding crucifixion scene, which is one of my favorites. In the 1977 Jesus one, I like how they have someone perpare the crossbeam on him and then lead him to be crucified. I also like how the helper touches his stomach as he his is being lifted and comes close to touching his loincloth. in the second one from the mormon film, I like how there is a two teir scafolding crucifixion one on the way to the hill and the main one on the hill. I like how the vicitm is wearing briefs like loincloth and has a gang (the roman soldiers and the exacution asstiants around his as he is lifted). the perfect time to be stripped naked is in mid-air between being on the group and before formally being attached to the stipes.

The guards seize Amset who still has his hands tied behind his back. Under the horrified gaze of the other three, the soldiers tear off his slave tunic and then his loincloth completely stripping him before tying him firmly to the wall in the back of a cell.

Then the guards order Tiresias and Salmu to remove their rich tunic and give them. This will make them a good sum to share. After a brief hesitation and an exchange of glances, the two young men execute knowing that resisting would serve no purpose other than to take blows.

The guards then tie their hands behind their backs and start beating and bullying them. Anhour,arms also tied and held by a guard helplessly attends the scene. One guard gives a powerful knee blow into the private parts of poor Tiresias who bends in half in pain while another tears off Salmu's loincloth grabs his balls and pulls them upwards with all his strength. Salmu screams as he throws his head back and tiptoes. The guard palpates his chest thrown forward and twists his right nipple. The two young men were beaten and manhandled.

They end up standing prostrate on the floor crying and moaning. A guard removes tiresias' loincloth putting him completely in hair like Salmu before him. The soldiers then drag them into the same cell asAmset before tying them to the wall next to him.

All that remains is poor Anhour, trembling, horrified by the spectacle he must have witnessed and terrified by what awaits him. The guards begin by removing his rich Egyptian loincloth before having fun with his offended modesty when they begin to feel his pectorals and balls. They detach his hands to remove his rich arm bracelets, then slaps on his bare buttocks, they move him forward in the same cell as the others and tie him to the wall to the left of the door that they then close leaving the 4 young men ruminating their misfortune during this last night.
Excellent pictures.
I quote the different shapes of the men's penis you created.
Indeed, very realistic because as the same occurs for women's vulva, every male is different : penis, testicles, in size, shapes, with or without foreskin, sharp or massive glans, etc. You have an interesting website for dating which has a kind of "catalog" of penis (and vulva too) : https://dirtycode.io/

great work HB! This is a new take, an upside-down crucifixion. I would be worried though that he would suffocate too quickly in this position. Maybe affix him to a rotating wheel like in the Borgia series. that way his body parts have easy access.
crucified up-side down great for anal and CBT play and torture by the guard. yes, a rotating wheel is better

NEW STORY : Judah and Benjamin

We are two young rebels in their twenties : Judah and Benjamin. We tried in vain to set fire to the palace reserves but came across a patrol of soldiers and they stopped us in the atrium of the palace.

After tying our hands behind our backs, they took us through the vestibulum with its flaming basins as lighting.

We leave the palace in the early morning, me a sword under my throat and Benjamin throws it from a soldier against his neck. There is no way to escape. Caught in the act, guilty of attempted sabotage, we will be executed without even a trial.

We are led through the still deserted streets to the Antonine Fortress. Having seen before young rebels suffer the same fate, I know that we will be stripped naked, tortured and then tied to a wooden crossbeam that we will carry through the city to the place of our terrible punishment: death by crucifixion.

We are brought to a large room in the basement of the fortress.

Attachments

• judah1.jpg
    judah1.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 479
  • judah2.jpg
    judah2.jpg
    607.5 KB · Views: 418
  • judah4.jpg
    judah4.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 389
  • judah3.jpg
    judah3.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 375
  • judah5.jpg
    judah5.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 371
  • judah6.jpg
    judah6.jpg
    684.2 KB · Views: 361
  • judah7.jpg
    judah7.jpg
    550.2 KB · Views: 352
  • judah8.jpg
    judah8.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 356
  • judah10.jpg
    judah10.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 373
  • judah9.jpg
    judah9.jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 360

We are two young rebels in their twenties : Judah and Benjamin. We tried in vain to set fire to the palace reserves but came across a patrol of soldiers and they stopped us in the atrium of the palace.

After tying our hands behind our backs, they took us through the vestibulum with its flaming basins as lighting.

We leave the palace in the early morning, me a sword under my throat and Benjamin throws it from a soldier against his neck. There is no way to escape. Caught in the act, guilty of attempted sabotage, we will be executed without even a trial.

We are led through the still deserted streets to the Antonine Fortress. Having seen before young rebels suffer the same fate, I know that we will be stripped naked, tortured and then tied to a wooden crossbeam that we will carry through the city to the place of our terrible punishment: death by crucifixion.

A new story by Hannibal - excellent! :)

A dark and ominous start to the tale Juda and Benjamin seem beautiful. It will be fun to seem them stripped scourged and crucified after being tortured. .

Attachments

• crucifixion HB 455 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion HB 455 PAINT.jpg
    567.2 KB · Views: 359

Excellent start

We are put up in front of each other with our arms tied behind our backs.

I am suddenly hit in the stomach. I am breathless.

Someone hits me again, and as my head bows, I am violently hit under my chin. I'm staggering.

I hear Benjamin screaming and moaning under the blows like me.

A kick sends me to the ground. My chin hits the stone. God, how much it hurts!

Oh Yahweh, how long is this going to last? I am kicked again.

A soldier apostrophizes to me: "Stand up! Dog! »

My head is spinning and I suffer bruises everywhere they hit me, I get up and expect more punches or kicks. But a soldier behind me detached my ties and placed me on the other side of the room facing Benjamin who remained on his knees 4-5 meters in front of me. He bleeds from his nose and his tunic is half torn.

'Spoliabitur vestimentis! 'A voice screams at me. "Take off your clothes!"

"No - n - no, pity" I whisper.

Men step back to observe me. "Hairy! Screwed up! Undress! And fast! Otherwise we are the ones who will tear off your clothes and hit you even more."

Attachments

• judah13.jpg
    judah13.jpg
    577.4 KB · Views: 322
  • judah14.jpg
    judah14.jpg
    528.1 KB · Views: 324
  • judah15.jpg
    judah15.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 328
  • judah16.jpg
    judah16.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 325
  • judah17.jpg
    judah17.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 324
  • judah18.jpg
    judah18.jpg
    570.8 KB · Views: 356
  • judah19.jpg
    judah19.jpg
    564.7 KB · Views: 453

Someone hits me again, and as my head bows, I am violently hit under my chin. I'm staggering.

My head is spinning and I suffer bruises everywhere they hit me, I get up and expect more punches or kicks. But a soldier behind me detached my ties and placed me on the other side of the room facing Benjamin who remained on his knees 4-5 meters in front of me. He bleeds from his nose and his tunic is half torn.

Men step back to observe me. "Hairy! Screwed up! Undress! And fast! Otherwise we are the ones who will tear off your clothes and hit you even more."
Love your work

It starts well. I already like to imagine myself in the shoes of this individual who is going to be tortured.

Back
Top Bottom