hannibal's male crucifixion 3d picture and stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
My hands tremble as I pull my tunic overhead. The men around me shout things in Latin and yell at me.

I stand in front of them almost naked exposing my chest and hairy legs. I am ashamed all the more because I am facing my friend Benjamin who can not help but raise his head and detail my body.

I am vulnerable to all these men, dressed only in my loincloth. It is cold in these undergrounds.

'Subligatulum quoque! 'The loincloth too!'

In a dizziness, I undo my loincloth. Oh gods, what a shame. No one has seen me naked since I was a child. Nudity is not tolerated by the Temple. We are modest. Now I am forced to strip naked and expose my shameful parts in front of a crowd of men.

I undo the staple of my loincloth, untie it and drop it to the ground taking care to hide the sex with my hands. I am cold but my head is red with shame.

I am totally humiliated. Being completely naked in front of the soldiers and under the gaze of my best friend makes me aware of my vulnerability.

"Videamus!" Men shout. "Spread your legs and put your hands behind your head! Right away!"

I'm shaking, it's a nightmare...

I perform in front of the googly laughter and quolibets of soldiers. I take a look at benjamin who is mortified because he knows that he will be in the same situation as me: naked, hands behind his head, balls and tail hanging, well exposed. I lower my head in shame and see my hairy pubis, penis and balls shriveled by cold and fear.

Attachments

• judah20.jpg
    judah20.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 595
  • judah21.jpg
    judah21.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 482
  • judah22.jpg
    judah22.jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 339
  • judah23.jpg
    judah23.jpg
    504.9 KB · Views: 319
  • judah24.jpg
    judah24.jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 311
  • judah25.jpg
    judah25.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 318
  • judah26.jpg
    judah26.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 316
  • judah27.jpg
    judah27.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 341
  • judah29.jpg
    judah29.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 363
  • judah28.jpg
    judah28.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 368
All of a sudden I feel a soldier put his hands between my arms and my head and grab my wrists to prevent me from moving.

Another approaches from the front.

I jump as he grabs my member with one hand, lifts it up, and grabs my testicles with his other hand.

His face approaches mine. I squeak as he kneads my balls and crushes my penis.

"You are no longer a free man, dirty rebel, you are not even a slave, you are only a piece of meat. We will have a little fun with you but reassure you without spoiling yourself too much because then you will be driven to the hill to be crucified and I want you to serve as an example for at least a week. You are a handsome young man and to see yourself crucified, naked, bloody, screaming in pain should deter others from resisting. »

Attachments

• judah32.jpg
    judah32.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 352
  • judah33.jpg
    judah33.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 342
  • judah34.jpg
    judah34.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 350
  • judah35.jpg
    judah35.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 362
  • judah36.jpg
    judah36.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 362
  • judah37.jpg
    judah37.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 381
All of a sudden I feel a soldier put his hands between my arms and my head and grab my wrists to prevent me from moving.

Another approaches from the front.

I jump as he grabs my member with one hand, lifts it up, and grabs my testicles with his other hand.

His face approaches mine. I squeak as he kneads my balls and crushes my penis.

"You are no longer a free man, dirty rebel, you are not even a slave, you are only a piece of meat. We will have a little fun with you but reassure you without spoiling yourself too much because then you will be driven to the hill to be crucified and I want you to serve as an example for at least a week. You are a handsome young man and to see yourself crucified, naked, bloody, screaming in pain should deter others from resisting. »
Interesting set of pictures. The doomed man seems not aroused by his captor's attention to his manly parts...

He lets go of me and turns to Benjamin whose hands are untied in turn by a soldier: "In your turn young man: hairy, hands behind the head like your friend. And hurry up otherwise it is I who will tear off your clothes and take the opportunity to crush your balls"

Still held tightly, I see Benjamin quickly remove his belt and pass his tunic over his head revealing a beautiful slightly hairy torso.

He hesitates for a moment and then lowering his head he undoes the staple of his loincloth and drops it to the ground. His pubis is well supplied like mine but his penis is longer slightly excited to have seen me naked. I feel that my own tail is starting to shudder and grow. I think of the crucifixion that awaits us to stop my incipient excitement.

On his own, he takes the same position as me: legs apart and hands behind his head.

We avoid crossing our eyes but we can not help but observe the muscular and hairy body of the other.

Like me, his face is grimacing. He feels humiliated to be naked in front of his friend, his sex exposed to the lustful looks of the soldiers. We are powerless and vulnerable in the hands of our tormentors. We no longer control our destiny.

Attachments

• judah38.jpg
    judah38.jpg
    463.8 KB · Views: 328
  • judah39.jpg
    judah39.jpg
    456 KB · Views: 308
  • judah40.jpg
    judah40.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 301
  • judah41.jpg
    judah41.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 313
  • judah42.jpg
    judah42.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 316
  • judah43.jpg
    judah43.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 323
  • judah44.jpg
    judah44.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 319
He lets go of me and turns to Benjamin whose hands are untied in turn by a soldier: "In your turn young man: hairy, hands behind the head like your friend. And hurry up otherwise it is I who will tear off your clothes and take the opportunity to crush your balls"

Still held tightly, I see Benjamin quickly remove his belt and pass his tunic over his head revealing a beautiful slightly hairy torso.

He hesitates for a moment and then lowering his head he undoes the staple of his loincloth and drops it to the ground. His pubis is well supplied like mine but his penis is longer slightly excited to have seen me naked. I feel that my own tail is starting to shudder and grow. I think of the crucifixion that awaits us to stop my incipient excitement.

On his own, he takes the same position as me: legs apart and hands behind his head.

We avoid crossing our eyes but we can not help but observe the muscular and hairy body of the other.

Like me, his face is grimacing. He feels humiliated to be naked in front of his friend, his sex exposed to the lustful looks of the soldiers. We are powerless and vulnerable in the hands of our tormentors. We no longer control our destiny.
Nice

My hands tremble as I pull my tunic overhead. The men around me shout things in Latin and yell at me.

I stand in front of them almost naked exposing my chest and hairy legs. I am ashamed all the more because I am facing my friend Benjamin who can not help but raise his head and detail my body.

I am vulnerable to all these men, dressed only in my loincloth. It is cold in these undergrounds.

'Subligatulum quoque! 'The loincloth too!'

In a dizziness, I undo my loincloth. Oh gods, what a shame. No one has seen me naked since I was a child. Nudity is not tolerated by the Temple. We are modest. Now I am forced to strip naked and expose my shameful parts in front of a crowd of men.

I undo the staple of my loincloth, untie it and drop it to the ground taking care to hide the sex with my hands. I am cold but my head is red with shame.

I am totally humiliated. Being completely naked in front of the soldiers and under the gaze of my best friend makes me aware of my vulnerability.

"Videamus!" Men shout. "Spread your legs and put your hands behind your head! Right away!"

I'm shaking, it's a nightmare...

I perform in front of the googly laughter and quolibets of soldiers. I take a look at benjamin who is mortified because he knows that he will be in the same situation as me: naked, hands behind his head, balls and tail hanging, well exposed. I lower my head in shame and see my hairy pubis, penis and balls shriveled by cold and fear.
So sadistically erotic

Just to say this is your best series yet Hb. You are one of the very few to capture the full humiliation of the crucifixion process. By the dictates of their faith, they have never been naked in public. Things are about to change for this last day of their short lives.

Attachments

• Crucifixion HB 456 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion HB 456 PAINT.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 267
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 459 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 459 PAINT.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 257
  • cRUCIFIXION hb 460 paint.jpg
    cRUCIFIXION hb 460 paint.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 227
  • crucifixion Hb 461 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion Hb 461 PAINT.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 195
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 462 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 462 PAINT.jpg
    556.4 KB · Views: 180
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 463 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 463 PAINT.jpg
    521.4 KB · Views: 158
  • cRUCIFIXION hb 464 pAINT.jpg
    cRUCIFIXION hb 464 pAINT.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 174
  • crucifixion Hb 465.jpg
    crucifixion Hb 465.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 286
Benjamin is led to the middle of the room and arms are raised and tied apart by handcuffs to an iron rod suspended horizontally.

Without being able to do anything, he must bear the contact of the calloused hands of the soldiers who manipulate and tie his body.

One soldier held him still, his hands resting against his ribs and left pectoral while another handcuffed his wrist.

His legs are spread apart and his ankles attached to rings fixed to the ground. He is very seductive thus torn apart with his sex hanging by agitating had less of his movements.

I am then pushed towards him and attached in the same way to the same rings and stems.

We both try to keep a distance between us and touch each other only by the shoulders and one side of the head.

Attachments

• judah45.jpg
    judah45.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 304
  • judah46.jpg
    judah46.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 306
  • judah47.jpg
    judah47.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 304
  • judah48.jpg
    judah48.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 327
  • judah49.jpg
    judah49.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 343
  • judah50.jpg
    judah50.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 328
  • judah51.jpg
    judah51.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 324
  • judah52.jpg
    judah52.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 327
Benjamin is led to the middle of the room and arms are raised and tied apart by handcuffs to an iron rod suspended horizontally.

Without being able to do anything, he must bear the contact of the calloused hands of the soldiers who manipulate and tie his body.

One soldier held him still, his hands resting against his ribs and left pectoral while another handcuffed his wrist.

His legs are spread apart and his ankles attached to rings fixed to the ground. He is very seductive thus torn apart with his sex hanging by agitating had less of his movements.

I am then pushed towards him and attached in the same way to the same rings and stems.

We both try to keep a distance between us and touch each other only by the shoulders and one side of the head.
Hot

Just to say this is your best series yet Hb. You are one of the very few to capture the full humiliation of the crucifixion process. By the dictates of their faith, they have never been naked in public. Things are about to change for this last day of their short lives.
What I love best about this series is the severe humiliation of the guards over prisoners, instilling a sense of fear in the rebels, even before their torture begins. The very slow stripping, exposing the marvelous bodies ripe for torment. I am assuming the story is about the Roman occupation of Judea?

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 466.jpg
    crucifixion hb 466.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 285
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 467 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 467 PAINT.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 244
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 468 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 468 PAINT.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 217
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 469 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 469 PAINT.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 205
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 470 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 470 PAINT.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 204
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 471 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 471 PAINT.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 208
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 472 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 472 PAINT.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 308
The guards laugh when one of them puts his hand on my buttocks. By reflex I project myself forward against Benjamin whose warm tail I can feel between mine and my thigh.

Feeling each other's sex against his or hers stimulates us in spite of ourselves and we both begin to get erect. We agitate and try in vain to break contact with the member of the other that we feel bigger and harder.

The soldiers then hold us against each other with ropes tying our bellies and legs together.

My tail comes to rest his crotch against his testicles and his side grows almost horizontally against my hip.

The soldiers laugh more beautifully. "It's that they seem to like it, it seems"

"We're going to help them a little," said one of them, grabbing our cocks and raising them between our bellies. It takes a bond and ties our two members together. They then enter full erection to our shame to both of us.

"It's up to us too to have fun"

"Primus ego sum!" I could hear screaming behind me and a lot of grunts. 'Educ foras Publius! '

Attachments

• judah61.jpg
    judah61.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 297
  • judah60.jpg
    judah60.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 307
  • judah59.jpg
    judah59.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 291
  • judah58.jpg
    judah58.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 286
  • judah57.jpg
    judah57.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 297
  • judah56.jpg
    judah56.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 306
  • judah55.jpg
    judah55.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 308
  • judah54.jpg
    judah54.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 334
  • judah53.jpg
    judah53.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 324

Perfect position, I like difference in size of their dicks. Great bodies in X, tied together - 100% turn on.

Something hard is pushed against my back. Lots of laughs. No no! Not that, no! ... I feel a rigid penis sliding between my buttocks and pressing on my anus... No-oo! I hear myself screaming... don't rape me... oh Yahweh no! ...

... I feel the hardness penetrate me ... It hurts... gods it's too big! I gasp and am horrified by what is happening. Benjamin suffers the same outrages and like me screams and groans.

The soldier behind me growls and pushes. His dick gets deeper... Ah. It hurts! His hands on my hips tense up... I feel his nails cut my skin... bastard! I whisper and try in vain to keep him away from me.

Aaah! He now retreats back and then immediately pushes his sex violently again ... The bastard continues his comings and goings at a steady pace. Each push forward pushes me against Benjamin and makes our tails rub against each other and against our bellies. This strengthens their erection despite the shame and pain and soon I feel them become wet and sticky.

Suddenly, the brute behind me screams as I ejaculate in my intestines. His tail is removed from my painful ass. I hear the cheers of all the other men. I sigh with relief.

My buttocks are seized again. ... No, not another! ... I feel penetrated again, this bastard is smaller and it doesn't take much time before screaming. It retreats and I feel a heat in the thighs. I am sick of disgust.

Aaagh! Yet another ... this one with a big tail! It's noisy too. Growling and moaning aloud with every push... every push that really hurts me.

Benjamin like me is raped several times. Our moans and gasps accelerate as our tails rubbed against our bellies and against each other end up ejaculating. We died of shame. The last soldiers finish their business withdrawing from our asses and leaving us hanging, semen and blood flowing from our buttocks along our legs.

"Come on! No more having fun, let's get down to business"

Attachments

• judah62.jpg
    judah62.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 306
  • judah64.jpg
    judah64.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 291
  • judah63.jpg
    judah63.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 293
  • judah65.jpg
    judah65.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 293
  • judah66.jpg
    judah66.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 306
  • judah67.jpg
    judah67.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 333
Something hard is pushed against my back. Lots of laughs. No no! Not that, no! ... I feel a rigid penis sliding between my buttocks and pressing on my anus... No-oo! I hear myself screaming... don't rape me... oh Yahweh no! ...

... I feel the hardness penetrate me ... It hurts... gods it's too big! I gasp and am horrified by what is happening. Benjamin suffers the same outrages and like me screams and groans.

The soldier behind me growls and pushes. His dick gets deeper... Ah. It hurts! His hands on my hips tense up... I feel his nails cut my skin... bastard! I whisper and try in vain to keep him away from me.

Aaah! He now retreats back and then immediately pushes his sex violently again ... The bastard continues his comings and goings at a steady pace. Each push forward pushes me against Benjamin and makes our tails rub against each other and against our bellies. This strengthens their erection despite the shame and pain and soon I feel them become wet and sticky.

Suddenly, the brute behind me screams as I ejaculate in my intestines. His tail is removed from my painful ass. I hear the cheers of all the other men. I sigh with relief.

My buttocks are seized again. ... No, not another! ... I feel penetrated again, this bastard is smaller and it doesn't take much time before screaming. It retreats and I feel a heat in the thighs. I am sick of disgust.

Aaagh! Yet another ... this one with a big tail! It's noisy too. Growling and moaning aloud with every push... every push that really hurts me.

Benjamin like me is raped several times. Our moans and gasps accelerate as our tails rubbed against our bellies and against each other end up ejaculating. We died of shame. The last soldiers finish their business withdrawing from our asses and leaving us hanging, semen and blood flowing from our buttocks along our legs.

"Come on! No more having fun, let's get down to business"
and being ass fucked as standing up, is not the better position to let enter a penis in the anus and rectum.... Shame and intense anal and rectal pain ! maybe can end in a tearing...

The soldiers detach the ropes that bound our bellies and legs together. We can deviate a little from each other and our tails covered with semen and still erect rub against each other.

I am devastated. I expected to be stripped naked and beaten but not to be raped and even less, despite the pain, to be sexually aroused to the point of ejaculating against Benjamin's body under the eyes of the soldiers.

Two soldiers each take a whip and have fun making us jump by slamming the whip on the ground or in the air right next to us.

Then, alternatively, they start hitting us for good on the upper legs, buttocks and back.

We start screaming together as our skin is torn apart by the lashes.

Our bodies collide violently: it is our breasts when the whip hits the back or our hips when it is our buttocks that receive the blow. Our sexes then clash but our limbs have become flaccid again because of the pain and we no longer pay attention to it.

By squirming to escape the blows we expose ourselves to the blows of the other whip.

We are whipped for long minutes that seem endless to us.

When the blows stop, exhausted and with our backs on fire, we both hang by the arms our heads resting on each other's shoulder.

Attachments

• judah68.jpg
    judah68.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 294
  • judah69.jpg
    judah69.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 284
  • judah70.jpg
    judah70.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 271
  • judah71.jpg
    judah71.jpg