hannibal's male crucifixion 3d picture and stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
The soldiers detach the ropes that bound our bellies and legs together. We can deviate a little from each other and our tails covered with semen and still erect rub against each other.

I am devastated. I expected to be stripped naked and beaten but not to be raped and even less, despite the pain, to be sexually aroused to the point of ejaculating against Benjamin's body under the eyes of the soldiers.

Two soldiers each take a whip and have fun making us jump by slamming the whip on the ground or in the air right next to us.

Then, alternatively, they start hitting us for good on the upper legs, buttocks and back.

We start screaming together as our skin is torn apart by the lashes.

Our bodies collide violently: it is our breasts when the whip hits the back or our hips when it is our buttocks that receive the blow. Our sexes then clash but our limbs have become flaccid again because of the pain and we no longer pay attention to it.

By squirming to escape the blows we expose ourselves to the blows of the other whip.

We are whipped for long minutes that seem endless to us.

When the blows stop, exhausted and with our backs on fire, we both hang by the arms our heads resting on each other's shoulder.
Excellent work

others pictures
both males united in the same fate. The last orgasm, the last sperm emission... After the flogging session, back to their cell & handcuffed, they will be unable to touch their penis to get pleasure, maybe an erection ending in ruined orgasm.... And tomorrow, will begin the painful naked walk under the weight of the heavy patibulum on theirs shoulders... En route to the Golgotha, and crucifixion .... Nails perforating the flesh : hands, ankles. And the hanging of the patibulum, their own weight, suffering beyond imagination can provide....

"This is not the time to fall asleep! return them »

The soldiers then detach us, turn us in front of them and tie us back to back. The rubbing of our wounded buttocks against each other makes us moan.

We are thrown a bucket of water to get us out of our lethargy and then the lashes resume on our chests, legs and sex.

We scream again under the blows that rain down.

Quickly we lose consciousness and are left knees bent headlong hanging by the arms.

After an indefinite time we regain consciousness with the bites of the salt water that has been thrown on us.

Attachments

• judah79.jpg
    judah79.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 968
  • judah88.jpg
    judah88.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 721
  • judah87.jpg
    judah87.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 481
  • judah86.jpg
    judah86.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 417
  • judah85.jpg
    judah85.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 377
  • judah84.jpg
    judah84.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 382
  • judah83.jpg
    judah83.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 397
  • judah82.jpg
    judah82.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 369
  • judah81.jpg
    judah81.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 380
  • judah80.jpg
    judah80.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 417
"This is not the time to fall asleep! return them »

The soldiers then detach us, turn us in front of them and tie us back to back. The rubbing of our wounded buttocks against each other makes us moan.

We are thrown a bucket of water to get us out of our lethargy and then the lashes resume on our chests, legs and sex.

We scream again under the blows that rain down.

Quickly we lose consciousness and are left knees bent headlong hanging by the arms.

After an indefinite time we regain consciousness with the bites of the salt water that has been thrown on us.
Love all the blood streaming through their chest hair!!! Works of art!!!

The commander comes to observe the results of the flogging. I hear Benjamin moan as the commander palpates him, caresses his abrasions and then begs when his bruised penis and balls are mercilessly seized and kneaded.

"You are also a handsome young man who will resist torture on the cross for a long time. I don't know which of the two will die first but before we will enjoy a long show."

Our bonds are then undone and we both fall to the ground, weakened by flogging.

"Ah! I feel a kick against my injured buttocks. "Surge! Standing." I see that the two soldiers with the whips remain standing, they look tired.

Attachments

• judah98.jpg
    judah98.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 375
  • judah97.jpg
    judah97.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 341
  • judah96.jpg
    judah96.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 330
  • judah95.jpg
    judah95.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 327
  • judah94.jpg
    judah94.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 333
  • judah93.jpg
    judah93.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 341
  • judah92.jpg
    judah92.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 354
  • judah91.jpg
    judah91.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 353
  • judah90.jpg
    judah90.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 356
  • judah89.jpg
    judah89.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 388
As a youngest, I get on my knees and then I can painfully get up. We are again brought face to face.

Embarrassed to be naked in front of each other we lower our heads and cover our genitals with our hands.

I can see our bodies covered in abrasions but everything is superficial and will not shorten our time on the cross. I can't help but admire Benjamin's beautiful body covered in bruises. Behind him, I see a soldier bringing a wooden crossbeam.

Attachments

• judah99.jpg
    judah99.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 354
  • judah100.jpg
    judah100.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 345
  • judah101.jpg
    judah101.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 339
  • judah102.jpg
    judah102.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 345
  • judah103.jpg
    judah103.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 446
As a youngest, I get on my knees and then I can painfully get up. We are again brought face to face.

Embarrassed to be naked in front of each other we lower our heads and cover our genitals with our hands.

I can see our bodies covered in abrasions but everything is superficial and will not shorten our time on the cross. I can't help but admire Benjamin's beautiful body covered in bruises. Behind him, I see a soldier bringing a wooden crossbeam.
Love your work

The beam is placed behind his head, his arms grasped and attached securely to the patibulum as well as his wrists.

His position for the first time crucified, his quivering penis that I can't help but stare at begin to excite me again. Despite my hands in front of my sex, the commander notices.

"Your friend doesn't leave you insensitive I see, well we're still going to have a little fun. You're going to take his member, massage him and make him ejaculate."

" no mercy"

" If you don't, we'll do it for both of you in a more painful way"

Under this threat, I approach Benjamin with my face contracted and eyes closed and delicately take his testicles and penis in my hands. He jumps up and begins to moan. Its tail is very soft and warm. It hardens very quickly when I start kneading it. I then start masturbating him slowly as my own gets erect.

Benjamin starts crying with shame but can't stop his tail from growing and hardening in my hand. After a few minutes, he starts growling and ejaculates at me. "Keep going! I execute and Benjamin begins to tremble and moan under this gentle torture.

Attachments

• judah109.jpg
    judah109.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 425
  • judah108.jpg
    judah108.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 413
  • judah107.jpg
    judah107.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 409
  • judah106.jpg
    judah106.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 418
  • judah105.jpg
    judah105.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 427
  • judah104.jpg
    judah104.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 429
What a great build up. I am still catching up with the story. I cannot wait to see thee two hunks on their crosses

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 473 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 473 PAINT.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 373
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 474 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 474 PAINT.jpg
    426.4 KB · Views: 324
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 475 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 475 PAINT.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 277
  • crucifixion hb 476 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 476 PAINT.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 266
  • crucifixion hb 477 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 477 PAINT.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 268
  • crucifixion hb 478 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 478 PAINT.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 263
  • crucifixion hb 479 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 479 PAINT.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 244
  • crucifixion hb 480 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 480 PAINT.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 238
  • Crucifixion hb 481 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion hb 481 PAINT.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 244
What a great build up. I am still catching up with the story. I cannot wait to see thee two hunks on their crosses
The humiliation is just starting, perhaps as bad as the scourging

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 483 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 483 PAINT.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 245
  • crucifixion hb 484 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 484 PAINT.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 236
  • crucifixion hb 485 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 485 PAINT.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 232
  • Crucifixion hb 482 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion hb 482 PAINT.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 336
Left naked to the natural elements. A gruesome scene but the crowds were large.
I wonder how old these youths are? And what their crimes were? It would really round this beautiful scene off to see a girl the same age on her cross beside them...

"It's your turn now" The guards grab me and tie me to my patibulum. Under the weight I have to lean slightly forward. I see my tail still rigid. Soldiers hold me tightly as Benjamin is forced to kneel before me with his cross arms attached to his beam with his tail still erect and dripping with seed.

Suck it The soldiers force Benjamin to bend over and put my in his mouth. "If he doesn't ejaculate in 5 minutes, we put a rose branch in your piss hole!"

I can't help but moan as I feel my friend's tongue wrap around my glans and press it against his palate.

The guards have fun pushing and pulling his head in rhythm and it only takes a minute or two for me to ejaculate in his mouth.

Benjamin pulls out his head and spits my fuck on the ground. The soldiers pick him up and we come face to face with red cheeks of shame bathed in tears.

But before we can comfort ourselves, I hear the centurion commanding: "Public Cruce! Ad cruce » On the way to the crucifixion now.

We are picked up and pushed towards the staircase that leads to the courtyard of the fortress.

Attachments

• judah110.jpg
    judah110.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 337
  • judah111.jpg
    judah111.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 336
  • judah112.jpg
    judah112.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 342
  • judah113.jpg
    judah113.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 348
  • judah114.jpg
    judah114.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 385
  • judah115.jpg
    judah115.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 409
  • judah116.jpg
    judah116.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 408
  • judah117.jpg
    judah117.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 511
"Pity, give us our loincloths!" The only answer is a good kick in the ass to get me moving forward behind Benjamin.

We are forced to put the bust in profile to climb the narrow staircase with our sleepers. With slaps on the buttocks, the soldiers make us climb quickly.

Dead of shame we find ourselves walking in the courtyard of the fortress, completely naked, our tails still red and swollen, shining with semen. Soldiers, servants and even courtiers from the balconies laugh at us.

"As your people are very modest we will put loincloths on you: we do not want riots" A slave ties a rope around non-basin and then takes a long strip of fabric of dubious cleanliness.

He hangs one part behind, passes the fabric between my legs and hangs the other part in front. I twitch and squeak when he grabs my sex to place it properly in the loincloth. I'm relieved that I'm not walking around completely naked.

Benjamin is also endowed with a loincloth. I see that he does not completely hide the buttocks but it is better than nothing.

The gate of the fortress is open and we are pushed tottering down the street.

Attachments

• judah118.jpg
    judah118.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 501
  • judah119.jpg
    judah119.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 547
  • judah120.jpg
    judah120.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 551
  • judah121.jpg
    judah121.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 605
"Pity, give us our loincloths!" The only answer is a good kick in the ass to get me moving forward behind Benjamin.

We are forced to put the bust in profile to climb the narrow staircase with our sleepers. With slaps on the buttocks, the soldiers make us climb quickly.

Dead of shame we find ourselves walking in the courtyard of the fortress, completely naked, our tails still red and swollen, shining with semen. Soldiers, servants and even courtiers from the balconies laugh at us.

"As your people are very modest we will put loincloths on you: we do not want riots" A slave ties a rope around non-basin and then takes a long strip of fabric of dubious cleanliness.

He hangs one part behind, passes the fabric between my legs and hangs the other part in front. I twitch and squeak when he grabs my sex to place it properly in the loincloth. I'm relieved that I'm not walking around completely naked.

Benjamin is also endowed with a loincloth. I see that he does not completely hide the buttocks but it is better than nothing.

The gate of the fortress is open and we are pushed tottering down the street.
So extremely hot, you are great artist! I am greedily awaiting their further way to the cross and witness not only Benjamin’s and Judah‘s hands but also feet are going to be nailed. Although wrists and ankles would be more resilient, hopefully the spikes are driven through the center of their palms and soles…

Last edited:
A great continuation here. The fact that persons of Judah and Benjamin's kind were given loin cloths for the public death march is of historical accuracy, though that they were given soiled garments I am sure was humiliated. As to the crucifixion itself, total nudity. This a necessity to draw the crowds. And a more intimate setting; well-paying patrons could come close to the crosses to observe and participate.

Attachments

• Crucifixion trio 13 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion trio 13 PAINT.jpg
    781.7 KB · Views: 584
  • Crucifixion trio 14 sentance PAIINT.jpg
    Crucifixion trio 14 sentance PAIINT.jpg
    730.6 KB · Views: 633
The crowd is pushed aside by the soldiers but mass on the sides against the walls to look at us and make fun of us. As long as no one knows us. It would be terrible if our friends, our family saw us like this, almost naked, bloody, arms crossed carrying our patibulum.

Benjamin is in the lead, leaning forward because of the weight of his patibulum.

The guards whip our backs and thighs to keep us going. I see the back of the youngest covered with sweat and long red abrasions.

We pant and sweat under the effort: the beam is heavy. We regularly stumble, damaging our feet on the uneven ground... All of a sudden, I see Benjamin slip on a dung and fall to the ground. The soldiers whip him up but with his arms crossed he can not do it.

Finally, by twisting, he manages to lean on the wooden crossbeam and manages to get back on his knees and then get up.

He groans his face in blood but begins to advance under the lashes that resume more beautifully. I encourage him but a soldier shouts at me to keep quiet by whipping me.

Attachments

• judah122.jpg
    judah122.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 546
  • judah123.jpg
    judah123.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 518
  • judah124.jpg
    judah124.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 503
  • judah125.jpg
    judah125.jpg
    494 KB · Views: 500
  • judah126.jpg
    judah126.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 484
  • judah127.jpg
    judah127.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 480
  • judah128.jpg
    judah128.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 500
  • judah129.jpg
    judah129.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 601
Quite curious. But I cannot get rid of one very naturalistic parallel, which completely kills all the eroticism of what is happening. Although maybe the author did not try to show precisely eroticism.
In general, humble yourself, my dear men.:p But women in this "situation" look much more erotic.

We leave the city and climb painfully under the lashes the hill of executions. Raising my head I can see the stipes planted at the top of the hill waiting for us. One of them is already occupied by the thief who was crucified yesterday. With terror I realize that in a short time we will be crucified with Benjamin like him.

As we get closer, I can see the nails sticking out of his wrists and feet. His face ravaged by pain looks at us with pity. His skin is shiny with sweat and red from sunburn. It is zebra of estafilades caused by the whip. He is completely naked and his genitals are clearly visible.

Horror! I see that a wooden rod nailed to the stipes sinks between her buttocks in her ass. At the cost of great pain, it must serve as his seat, allow him to breathe more easily and prolong his torments on the cross. Screaming he starts pushing on his nailed ankles and pulling on his arms to lift himself and suck in air. It's not enough to get sedilla out of her ass. After a few minutes it slowly sags and the stem penetrates it deeply again. His penis then lengthens and enters a little erect.

The sharp whip of a guard on the shoulder snatches me from the spectacle of my torments to come.

'Velocious moveatur! ' He screams at me. "Get moving! advance! Faster! »

Exhausted, I continue to move slowly ... I don't want to fall like a youngest... the bastard keeps whipping me and yelling at me to go faster... I can stand his blows as best I can.

Attachments

• judah130.jpg
    judah130.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 558
  • judah131.jpg
    judah131.jpg
    580.5 KB · Views: 552
  • judah132.jpg
    judah132.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 539
  • judah133.jpg
    judah133.jpg
    658.7 KB · Views: 584
  • judah134.jpg
    judah134.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 596
  • judah135.jpg
    judah135.jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 560
  • judah136.jpg
    judah136.jpg
    604.9 KB · Views: 542
  • judah137.jpg
    judah137.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 637
We leave the city and climb painfully under the lashes the hill of executions. Raising my head I can see the stipes planted at the top of the hill waiting for us. One of them is already occupied by the thief who was crucified yesterday. With terror I realize that in a short time we will be crucified with Benjamin like him.

As we get closer, I can see the nails sticking out of his wrists and feet. His face ravaged by pain looks at us with pity. His skin is shiny with sweat and red from sunburn. It is zebra of estafilades caused by the whip. He is completely naked and his genitals are clearly visible.

Horror! I see that a wooden rod nailed to the stipes sinks between her buttocks in her ass. At the cost of great pain, it must serve as his seat, allow him to breathe more easily and prolong his torments on the cross. Screaming he starts pushing on his nailed ankles and pulling on his arms to lift himself and suck in air. It's not enough to get sedilla out of her ass. After a few minutes it slowly sags and the stem penetrates it deeply again. His penis then lengthens and enters a little erect.

The sharp whip of a guard on the shoulder snatches me from the spectacle of my torments to come.

'Velocious moveatur! ' He screams at me. "Get moving! advance! Faster! »

Exhausted, I continue to move slowly ... I don't want to fall like a youngest... the bastard keeps whipping me and yelling at me to go faster... I can stand his blows as best I can.
Brilliant work

Back
Top Bottom