hannibal's male crucifixion 3d picture and stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
Under the effect of suffering, our limbs become flabby and small again. Every muscle, every tendon of my body is stunned with pain. I am inundated with sweat because of the water I drank. Every rush of pain increases my obsession with my suffering. I have to break this vicious circle. This is the only way to relieve my agony. I force myself to lift up, and open my eyes. My vision is blurred, I spend most of my time with my eyes closed avoiding the humiliation of being naked in front of passers-by but unfortunately also focused on my pain. I look around, and see the road empty of passers-by. Justin and I are alone, suffering alone on our crosses: naked and crucified. I feel my mind still return to my pain, and I focus on my environment. I see the road, and look below at the soldiers guarding us. They are at a distance, but I see them, playing dice and laughing, indifferent to our torture, our screams, our supplications. I feel my attention directed again to my agony, but I reject it. If I don't, I will soon be locked like Justin in my pain, unaware of the rest. I fight my pain, and focus on my environment. This is my last chance otherwise I will fall into the timeless pain that the slave described. I don't want that! I don't want to suffer any more!

My pain, my agony is horrible. I force my eyes to stay open. I focus more and more on my pain. I feel my body, tortured by the nails that pierce my flesh, by the Sun that roasts my skin tense, trembling. This endless agony and humiliation of being naked ruins my mind. I stretch my body on the cross, always gaining weight with my legs. I look at the guards. Don't they realize how I feel? Can't they understand? I call on them for help, let them at least finish me off, but they ignore me. They're just going to let me suffer. I know that, but I cannot accept it. I look at my nailed wrists, and I know I have to do something. I can't let myself be swallowed up by my pain. If I do nothing, focused, absorbed by her, time will seem frozen and no longer elapse. I will be on this cross for eternity! On my cross, in total agony, for eternity. I know it won't be forever, but it will seem like it to me. I gasp, endring waves of intense pain that assail my mind, as I begin to let myself hang by my wrists again and my wrists twist slightly on the nails. I feel severe pain in my wrists, arms, shoulders and chest as they are under incredible strain in this position. Every breath I suck in is a struggle, and it hurts me, it hurts the cramped muscles in my trunk, and I start focusing on every rush of pain again. No! I can't let myself be locked into my pain. If I do, it will make my torture much worse, and worse than all, will make it seem to last an eternity. I try and fight for the command of my mind, and my body, but the cross wins.

Attachments

• juliusiray108.jpg
    juliusiray108.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 805
Under the effect of suffering, our limbs become flabby and small again. Every muscle, every tendon of my body is stunned with pain. I am inundated with sweat because of the water I drank. Every rush of pain increases my obsession with my suffering. I have to break this vicious circle. This is the only way to relieve my agony. I force myself to lift up, and open my eyes. My vision is blurred, I spend most of my time with my eyes closed avoiding the humiliation of being naked in front of passers-by but unfortunately also focused on my pain. I look around, and see the road empty of passers-by. Justin and I are alone, suffering alone on our crosses: naked and crucified. I feel my mind still return to my pain, and I focus on my environment. I see the road, and look below at the soldiers guarding us. They are at a distance, but I see them, playing dice and laughing, indifferent to our torture, our screams, our supplications. I feel my attention directed again to my agony, but I reject it. If I don't, I will soon be locked like Justin in my pain, unaware of the rest. I fight my pain, and focus on my environment. This is my last chance otherwise I will fall into the timeless pain that the slave described. I don't want that! I don't want to suffer any more!

My pain, my agony is horrible. I force my eyes to stay open. I focus more and more on my pain. I feel my body, tortured by the nails that pierce my flesh, by the Sun that roasts my skin tense, trembling. This endless agony and humiliation of being naked ruins my mind. I stretch my body on the cross, always gaining weight with my legs. I look at the guards. Don't they realize how I feel? Can't they understand? I call on them for help, let them at least finish me off, but they ignore me. They're just going to let me suffer. I know that, but I cannot accept it. I look at my nailed wrists, and I know I have to do something. I can't let myself be swallowed up by my pain. If I do nothing, focused, absorbed by her, time will seem frozen and no longer elapse. I will be on this cross for eternity! On my cross, in total agony, for eternity. I know it won't be forever, but it will seem like it to me. I gasp, endring waves of intense pain that assail my mind, as I begin to let myself hang by my wrists again and my wrists twist slightly on the nails. I feel severe pain in my wrists, arms, shoulders and chest as they are under incredible strain in this position. Every breath I suck in is a struggle, and it hurts me, it hurts the cramped muscles in my trunk, and I start focusing on every rush of pain again. No! I can't let myself be locked into my pain. If I do, it will make my torture much worse, and worse than all, will make it seem to last an eternity. I try and fight for the command of my mind, and my body, but the cross wins.
Excellent

Left alone with the guards their suffering will only increase. It is only a matter if the birds will give them more pain or the sadistic captors.

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 352 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 352 PAINT.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 689
My naked body hangs by the wrists in agony, baked like baking in the hot sun. I run out of breath with shorter and faster gasps, as the asphyxiation intensifies. I suffocate, my lungs burn in search of air, I hear myself screaming, while I rise convulsively, and I can finally exhale. The pain of my nailed wrists still burns me but decreases slightly as I gain my weight on my pierced ankles. The pain is intense, but in the moments following each climb it is at least regular and constant. So with great effort I can force my attention to leave my pain. I open my eyes and look around. The sun has finally passed the zenith, we must be in the middle of the afternoon. For the first time I realize the presence of flying insects around and on my body. I feel them land on my bare skin and sometimes sting me but I do not feel much because these insect bites are nothing compared to those of nails. I can see the flies clumping together on my sex and especially on the tip of my penis shining with pre-ejaculatory gel. But I already feel the leg muscles tired. The pain is incredible. Not only its intensity but its variety: every part of my body makes me suffer. I turn my head and look to my right, along my arm. I see the tendons and muscles swell under the strain of cramps, and I see the nail in my wrist. I see a slight trickle of blood, and the nail coming out of my flesh. The pain it causes me is incredible, I feel the sensation of a fire burning in my wrist, and my hands. The pain is continuous, throbbing but when I move and the nail moves in the wound, it bursts again and makes me scream. The pain causes me to roll into a ball, but I cannot move, I am torn on the cross. The nails hold me tightly and I suffer from the tortures of the crucifixion. I hang again by my nailed wrists, and feel the wood of the cross against my back and buttocks. The cross. My cross. I am on my cross, totally naked and I am crucified.

I have never felt or imagined so much pain. I can feel the pain ravaging my poor naked body. I can feel the warm breeze on my bare skin soaked in sweat. I am crucified, suffering my agony, tortured completely naked on my cross. I hear Justin's moan of pain and watch him to distract me from my own agony. Like me, his hairy skin reddened by the sun is shiny with sweat and he is surrounded by many insects. They are concentrated around the head, the armpits but especially his groin and his penis in particular is covered with flies. You can see every muscle in your beautiful body all tense by the cramps. Locked in his agony he has his eyes closed and his head bent forward and screams regularly when he changes position leaning on his ankles to lift himself and letting himself be hung by the wrists.

But I am called back to my own torment by the suffocation that forces me to stretch my legs and lean on the nails in my ankles to lift myself. The pain in my ankles and wrists is still as strong as ever. I stand on my cross, and I realize that I am almost continuously focused on my agony, and time has almost frozen for me. I must escape this trap, the trap of the eternal pain of the crucifixion. I look at my nailed wrists. I am desperate. I have to stop this! I can't stand it anymore! I stretch my muscles and try to pull the nails from my wrists. The pain is appalling making me almost forget the attempt. I try again, and again. I can't free myself. I can't move. I am imprisoned, quartered naked on my cross. The pain makes me scream as I drop again and hang by my wrists.

I can't escape the pain! I feel it in every tendon, every nerve. I can't think of anything else. The agony! I am in such agony, and it will not stop. I feel my mind focus on my pain, and I can't stop it.

I feel the sharp throesh of a cramp in my arm, then a sudden wave of pain in my pierced wrist that I had to move, then a burning sensation in my hands. A new cramp starts in my chest and I suffocate, the suffering in my ankles is unbearable while I lift up to breathe. I focus on one pain until another draws my attention to it. What endless suffering! Time no longer passes! I can think of nothing but my agony!

I am on my cross forever. I am naked, on my cross. I am tortured with sufferings I never imagined, and it continues to get worse. I am crucified. I am crucified. Time has stopped. The sun does not move in the sky. I don't look at it anymore. All I know, I feel, I am is an endless agony.

Attachments

• juliusiray109.jpg
    juliusiray109.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 543
  • juliusiray110.jpg
    juliusiray110.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 520
  • juliusiray111.jpg
    juliusiray111.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 529
  • juliusiray113.jpg
    juliusiray113.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 537
  • juliusiray112.jpg
    juliusiray112.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 576
  • juliusiray114.jpg
    juliusiray114.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 562
Torture by insects is one of my favorites. I see at first flies flock about, tickle their sweaty bodies. They twist on the beams and try to ward them off. The tradeoff is the agonizing nail pain caused by their movement. The eager spectators sometimes come forward with vials of stinging critters; bees wasps, scorpions, etc. They tried to keep still and succumb to the wood, but the insects revive them, the torture is at a new fury.

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 354 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 354 PAINT.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 505
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 355 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 355 PAINT.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 474
  • crucifixion hb 353 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 353 PAINT.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 521
Torture by insects is one of my favorites. I see at first flies flock about, tickle their sweaty bodies. They twist on the beams and try to ward them off. The tradeoff is the agonizing nail pain caused by their movement. The eager spectators sometimes come forward with vials of stinging critters; bees wasps, scorpions, etc. They tried to keep still and succumb to the wood, but the insects revive them, the torture is at a new fury.
superb.... can you begin next the castration, emasculation and red iron on the wounded part, of one of the slaves ??? !!!! PLZ !!!

I feel an object pressed against my lips. Water. I am given water. I lift myself up, and drink, relieving my thirst. I know I shouldn't drink, the water will only delay my death take longer. But I can't help it, it allows me to escape the pain and have a pleasant feeling for a moment. I finish drinking, and look at the guard with murky eyes. It's my friend Galba this time, his head is very close to mine and his body is leaning against mine. I gasp: "Finish me off. Pity, kill me. Galba replies, "I can't. No one can. You have to accept it. "I tried, but I can't. I can't stop focusing on the pain, and it's endless! Time seems frozen. It seems to me that I have been crucified for an eternity! I can't stand it anymore! "An eternity? You've been dancing naked on your cross since this morning, not for an eternity. Accept your pain, it will last for days anyway. I cry "that I don't want to suffer any more! Pity, kill me, I have suffered enough. Galba nods sadly "No, sorry, you are crucified and until natural death ensues, you have no choice, I am sorry" I watch Galba walk away leaving me to my torment.

Water regenerates me, enlightens my mind for a while. Is this true? I have been crucified for less than a day only? No! That's impossible... But I know it's true. I let myself fall and hang by my wrists, and the pain again draws my attention to it.

I suffer on my cross, the hot sun roasts my naked and tortured body. The cramps get worse, the pain intensifies even more. I begin to suffocate again, and feel myself rising on the cross. I feel every fiber of my body, feel the sweat sliding down my face and on my naked and torn body.

I can think of nothing but my suffering. I hear myself screaming as I struggle to lift and breathe. The agony is endless.

An eternity has passed, and I feel the hot sun drying out my naked body nailed to a cross. I am crucified.

The pain, the agony, my body burns in the fires of this torture. Pain, every fiber of my body screams with suffering. My torment is endless, timeless. I suffer, I suffer so much. After what seems like an eternity, I realize that I can no longer feel the sun on my burning skin. I look, and see that the day is falling, finally! Finally, the day ends. It really seemed to last for centuries. I shudder on my cross, realizing that this is only the first and that I have much more to suffer, and each one will be worse than the previous one......

Attachments

• juliusiray115.jpg
    juliusiray115.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 507
  • juliusiray116.jpg
    juliusiray116.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 512
I feel an object pressed against my lips. Water. I am given water. I lift myself up, and drink, relieving my thirst. I know I shouldn't drink, the water will only delay my death take longer. But I can't help it, it allows me to escape the pain and have a pleasant feeling for a moment. I finish drinking, and look at the guard with murky eyes. It's my friend Galba this time, his head is very close to mine and his body is leaning against mine. I gasp: "Finish me off. Pity, kill me. Galba replies, "I can't. No one can. You have to accept it. "I tried, but I can't. I can't stop focusing on the pain, and it's endless! Time seems frozen. It seems to me that I have been crucified for an eternity! I can't stand it anymore! "An eternity? You've been dancing naked on your cross since this morning, not for an eternity. Accept your pain, it will last for days anyway. I cry "that I don't want to suffer any more! Pity, kill me, I have suffered enough. Galba nods sadly "No, sorry, you are crucified and until natural death ensues, you have no choice, I am sorry" I watch Galba walk away leaving me to my torment.

Water regenerates me, enlightens my mind for a while. Is this true? I have been crucified for less than a day only? No! That's impossible... But I know it's true. I let myself fall and hang by my wrists, and the pain again draws my attention to it.

I suffer on my cross, the hot sun roasts my naked and tortured body. The cramps get worse, the pain intensifies even more. I begin to suffocate again, and feel myself rising on the cross. I feel every fiber of my body, feel the sweat sliding down my face and on my naked and torn body.

I can think of nothing but my suffering. I hear myself screaming as I struggle to lift and breathe. The agony is endless.

An eternity has passed, and I feel the hot sun drying out my naked body nailed to a cross. I am crucified.

The pain, the agony, my body burns in the fires of this torture. Pain, every fiber of my body screams with suffering. My torment is endless, timeless. I suffer, I suffer so much. After what seems like an eternity, I realize that I can no longer feel the sun on my burning skin. I look, and see that the day is falling, finally! Finally, the day ends. It really seemed to last for centuries. I shudder on my cross, realizing that this is only the first and that I have much more to suffer, and each one will be worse than the previous one......
Brilliant

What a cruel relief. He gasps the water in extasy but then awakens and the pain returns. Galbus smiles. "You have a long time to go on the cross Julius, I shall see to that. And the crowd wants turns with you."

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 356 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 356 PAINT.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 460
  • crucifixion hb 357 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 357 PAINT.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 521
I must have lost consciousness. I feel that my head is straightened by lifting my chin and patted on my cheeks. I open my eyes and see Galba's face in front of mine.

The soldiers put the ladder against my cross and Galba climbed up to the height of my face. I feel her thigh leaning against my sex. I groaned "Galba, my friend, pity, kill me! the pain is horrible I can't take it anymore."

"You know I can't do it: I love you but I don't want to be naked and crucified like you"

"You have a very beautiful body and you are even more seductive crucified as you are twisting in all directions" Galba begins to caress the cheeks now covered with thatch, he passes his hands on my biceps, I twitch when these hands pass under my arms and palpate my pectorals. I feel one of these hands go down my belly as he says, "Jules, the commander asked me to give you one last pleasure." I startle when I feel Galba grab my penis. I scream "no, no, not that, pity kill me" as the pain resumes with my movements to escape Galba's hand. But I am crucified and I cannot escape. Galba begins to gently stroke my glans with one hand and caresses my balls with the other. Despite the pain, my penis begins to respond and gradually becomes rigid. I start panting but I try not to move so as not to intensify the pain of my nailed limbs. I see the goofy passers-by watching my humiliation as I completely get erect. I close my eyes so I don't see them anymore.

Galba then grabs my erect phallus and pulls it up with all her might. I scream as I am forced to pull on my arms and push on my feet to lift myself to the maximum. A Soldier then nails to the mid-thigh what I guess is my sedilla. Galba then lets me go and I start to sag. I suddenly jump feeling a spike on my buttocks. Galba smiled and then grabbed my hips positioned me correctly above the wooden rod. I cry when exhausted, I am forced to lean on the shaft which then painfully penetrates my rectum. Satisfied Galba starts masturbating me briefly again, telling me that I don't need him anymore. He comes down his ladder leaving me crucified, naked, impaled on my sedilla with my penis fully erect. The little comfort I have in being able to relieve my legs and arms is paid for by pain in my ass and an unspeakable shame to find myself in this situation. I then lean on my feet and pull on my hands to try to get the shaft out of my ass but the effort is too big and I fall back on the sedilla. I then feel a pain mixed with pleasure because the rubbing of the sedilla on my prostate excites me. I see people laughing as precum fluid flows out of my cock.

Galba's reaction .....

I look at young Jules on his cross. He was crucified only for one day, and his pain only begins. He is fascinating, with his handsome and young athlete's body stripped of his fully naked clothes writhing on the cross. Jules stretches out to lift himself, his body naked and sweating, arching himself highlighting every detail of his tetanized muscles. His tanned skin is soaked in sweat, his eyes are closed in agony. The sun cooks him slowly while he suffers on his cross. I wonder how he copes with his pain? He's an athlete, and in incredible shape. It should last a week. I wonder how he will bear the sufferings of the crucifixion for a week? He was my friend, and I feel sorry for him, but he is such a handsome boy, with such a seductive body. It will be very interesting and enjoyable to watch him suffer...

end​

Attachments

• juliusiray117.jpg
    juliusiray117.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 536
  • juliusiray118.jpg
    juliusiray118.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 588
  • juliusiray119.jpg
    juliusiray119.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 674
  • juliusiray120.jpg
    juliusiray120.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 647
I must have lost consciousness. I feel that my head is straightened by lifting my chin and patted on my cheeks. I open my eyes and see Galba's face in front of mine.

The soldiers put the ladder against my cross and Galba climbed up to the height of my face. I feel her thigh leaning against my sex. I groaned "Galba, my friend, pity, kill me! the pain is horrible I can't take it anymore."

"You know I can't do it: I love you but I don't want to be naked and crucified like you"

"You have a very beautiful body and you are even more seductive crucified as you are twisting in all directions" Galba begins to caress the cheeks now covered with thatch, he passes his hands on my biceps, I twitch when these hands pass under my arms and palpate my pectorals. I feel one of these hands go down my belly as he says, "Jules, the commander asked me to give you one last pleasure." I startle when I feel Galba grab my penis. I scream "no, no, not that, pity kill me" as the pain resumes with my movements to escape Galba's hand. But I am crucified and I cannot escape. Galba begins to gently stroke my glans with one hand and caresses my balls with the other. Despite the pain, my penis begins to respond and gradually becomes rigid. I start panting but I try not to move so as not to intensify the pain of my nailed limbs. I see the goofy passers-by watching my humiliation as I completely get erect. I close my eyes so I don't see them anymore.

Galba then grabs my erect phallus and pulls it up with all her might. I scream as I am forced to pull on my arms and push on my feet to lift myself to the maximum. A Soldier then nails to the mid-thigh what I guess is my sedilla. Galba then lets me go and I start to sag. I suddenly jump feeling a spike on my buttocks. Galba smiled and then grabbed my hips positioned me correctly above the wooden rod. I cry when exhausted, I am forced to lean on the shaft which then painfully penetrates my rectum. Satisfied Galba starts masturbating me briefly again, telling me that I don't need him anymore. He comes down his ladder leaving me crucified, naked, impaled on my sedilla with my penis fully erect. The little comfort I have in being able to relieve my legs and arms is paid for by pain in my ass and an unspeakable shame to find myself in this situation. I then lean on my feet and pull on my hands to try to get the shaft out of my ass but the effort is too big and I fall back on the sedilla. I then feel a pain mixed with pleasure because the rubbing of the sedilla on my prostate excites me. I see people laughing as precum fluid flows out of my cock.

Galba's reaction .....

I look at young Jules on his cross. He was crucified only for one day, and his pain only begins. He is fascinating, with his handsome and young athlete's body stripped of his fully naked clothes writhing on the cross. Jules stretches out to lift himself, his body naked and sweating, arching himself highlighting every detail of his tetanized muscles. His tanned skin is soaked in sweat, his eyes are closed in agony. The sun cooks him slowly while he suffers on his cross. I wonder how he copes with his pain? He's an athlete, and in incredible shape. It should last a week. I wonder how he will bear the sufferings of the crucifixion for a week? He was my friend, and I feel sorry for him, but he is such a handsome boy, with such a seductive body. It will be very interesting and enjoyable to watch him suffer...

end​
Thanks for all your work

Grat continuation As the process continues, intimacy builds between the crucified and guards and sometimes the vengeful lasses.

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 358 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 358 PAINT.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 549
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 359 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 359 PAINT.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 506
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 360 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 360 PAINT.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 531
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 361 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 361 PAINT.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 625
Super! But where are the (cruel) women?
it would be fine, if a woman would make the castration and penis cutting of one slave, and an other woman would burn with red iron the wounded part to avoid blood loss and immediate death !!!!

Super! But where are the (cruel) women?
I love the idea of mixed crucifixion scenes; both the prisoners on crosses and spectators watching. This adds dimension to the humiliation. Are the guys coming to watch the guys or the gals? Or the other way around? Attached is a story I have worked on. Maybe I should continue this.

Attachments

• crucifixion vengeful lass.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 233
I love the idea of mixed crucifixion scenes; both the prisoners on crosses and spectators watching. This adds dimension to the humiliation. Are the guys coming to watch the guys or the gals? Or the other way around? Attached is a story I have worked on. Maybe I should continue this.
I really love your story !!!!! Superb pictures : powerless males, their penis once so useful to get (and provide to females) orgasm...and now their penis at rest, ready to be cut if the Mistress wants..... I love your story !!! Continue PLZ !!!!

I really love your story !!!!! Superb pictures : powerless males, their penis once so useful to get (and provide to females) orgasm...and now their penis at rest, ready to be cut if the Mistress wants..... I love your story !!! Continue PLZ !!!!
Thank you for your complements, which encourage me to continue the story, as soon as I can organize some pictures. Here is another tiny snippet to enjoy in the meantime.

Attachments

• Crucifixion mixed story.docx
    298 KB · Views: 172
Sorry, posted too soon. Here is the final verion. I am piecing together ideas now for a sequel.

Attachments

• crucifixion vengeful lass 02(Alexa01 (1) final.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 182
Back
Top Bottom