Happy Halloween!

Go to CruxDreams.com
They are all out tonight (actually for me it is already 1st Nov!)

tumblr_lb241kaMSI1qabj53o1_500.jpg 040.jpg -813-31-lg.jpg bottom.jpg flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg 8072848d8e5993e20a47c01123e665f7.jpeg b147d222b57739660dbc271b24558129--dark-witch-sexy-witch.jpg Witch-nude-pix-02.jpg 6E351EB4-86EE-4843-BC5C-1D617F57D674.jpeg matmos5.jpg

Here are a few of renderings I've done over the years related to Halloween and posted over at the Foundation. As I recall, the 3 Rebecca renderings were emulations of some drawings by... Petra? Anyway, enjoy these oldies and have a Happy Halloween! (My birthday, BTW)
Halloween Night  on the Cross.jpg Who wouldn't be pissing to have skeletons molesting her body?:eek:;)
HalloweenTreat.jpg Oh, isn't it nice to have a warm fire on a chilly night! Someone was sooo thoughtful!:D
rebecca 1.jpg Intense nailing scene! Are those her street clothes? I bet she never thought the evening would end like this!:eek: :eek:

Stop making me laugh,it hurts. i must have got some kind of bug
i lost interest in everything including sex, i`m getting over it now.
with a few more of the Mums we managed to do a Halloween Party
for the kids, but i`m shattered now, it will pass, Thank You For
Your Concern
Good to hear you are doing better!!! Drink plenty of fluids!!!
gs 029.jpg

Love, always...

Tree

Here are a few of renderings I've done over the years related to Halloween and posted over at the Foundation. As I recall, the 3 Rebecca renderings were emulations of some drawings by... Petra? Anyway, enjoy these oldies and have a Happy Halloween! (My birthday, BTW)
I like the three 'Rebecca' pics. Nighty crucifixion on the graveyard!:rolleyes:

And a happy Birthday by the way!:)

Jas, you do realize I'm going to steal the groping skeletons and tumescent zombie for the On the Recurrence of Irritating Academese thread?

Back
Top Bottom