Happy New Year!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Y'all have a great '11.

Two ways to look at the same situation...

Attachments

• happy new year caption 3 light beer sml.jpg
    happy new year caption 3 light beer sml.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 643
  • happy new year caption 4 sml.jpg
    happy new year caption 4 sml.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 625
Happy February 29, all. Won't get a chance to say that for a few years and had to get it out of my system.

THT

(did you know on 'odd' century years (1900, 2100, etc.) there is no leap?)

Happy February 29, all. Won't get a chance to say that for a few years and had to get it out of my system.

THT

Our Tree Even a scientist ?:D

THT

In the Gregorian calendar, an end-of-century leap year (often improperly referred to as a century leap year) is a year that is exactly divisible by 400 and, as with every other leap year, qualifies for the intercalation of February 29. End-of-century years that are exactly divisible by 4 but not by 400 are common years. The years 1200 (Proleptic Gregorian Calendar), 1600 and 2000, for example, were end-of-century leap years. The end-of-century years 1700, 1800, and 1900 were common years, as will be 2100, 2200 and 2300. The next end-of-century leap year will be 2400. End-of-century leap years always start on a Saturday, and the resulting February 29 is always on a Tuesday.
The end-of-century year "divisible by 400" rule of the Gregorian calendar was considered an improvement over the previously utilized Julian calendar which had provided for a leap year at four year intervals. Over time, the Julian practice resulted in too many leap days being added to the calendar, thus causing it to gradually drift with respect to the astronomical seasons.

:confused:
:confused::confused:

...We have friends and imagination,
Tree has spikes and plenty of wood
How could things get any better???

tree
mr hanging...thk u for providing...i wish u to put all of crux lovers on cross including me..wish to pass new year ngt on cross..but i doubt do u effort it enough, cuz i m finding crux lovers r more n more:)

Back
Top Bottom