Happy Thanksgiving!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanksgiving is nearly done here at the Tree estate near the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri. I ate a bit too much but, heck, it is a holiday...
Tree fat.jpg
Besides one of my cousins from northwestern Arkansas 'bagged a bird' at the QuikTrip Convenience store by the Interstate highway exit ramp and brought her as an early Christmas present...
tree cousin.jpg
...no, you don't butcher her a month before cooking!!!

...'night all...

With a special thanks to Dorothy, Barb, and Siss that I forgot to ask if they wanted to be on the menu (...not that we care...)

Tree

The one i mean is the chair with two dildo`s
one goes up her bum and the other in her
pussy. tie her to the chair and watch her
body slowly go into raptures , and her face
too trying hard not to scream YES,YES,
but she will lose in the end.
you can get one of those chairs from a
sex shop in London

And here it is...
http://www.funkyrocker.com/Photo-Gallery.html

Or if you like to be a bit more... mobile;

ooooooh! :p

Last edited:
Thanksgiving is nearly done here at the Tree estate near the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri. I ate a bit too much but, heck, it is a holiday...
View attachment 306171
Besides one of my cousins from northwestern Arkansas 'bagged a bird' at the QuikTrip Convenience store by the Interstate highway exit ramp and brought her as an early Christmas present...
View attachment 306172
...no, you don't butcher her a month before cooking!!!

...'night all...

With a special thanks to Dorothy, Barb, and Siss that I forgot to ask if they wanted to be on the menu (...not that we care...)

Tree

Can i be a Turkey Mr. Tree? then you can stuff me

Thursday (11-28) is Thanksgiving Day in the US. I always have things I can bitch about but rarely remember to be thankful for all the good things I have.

So Bless all my friends here. You have made my life so much better. I hope I have touched yours a bit well too...

:D**Happy Thanksgiving** to those of you who celebrate it and Happy Whatever You Wish to the rest of the folks in crux land. I won't be around Thursday evening the 28th, I'll probably be in a food coma from all the Turkey and dressing, green beans, mashed potatoes, cranberry jelly, Spanish olives, hot buttered rolls and pumpkin pie and a few nips of rum. Back again Friday with some more lustful pics and gifs for all to enjoy. :D A pic to go and Valete FB

Well Done.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving!

Madiosi-2019-280-Thanksgiving.jpg
And here, how we celebrate in Germany the farmers work, this Year:

Back
Top Bottom