Hard cases of Western Justice

Go to CruxDreams.com
The deputy turns to Tree and says “Helen is ready to hang”

With panic in her voice and filling her eyes she cried “Don’t hang me!”

i 099.jpeg

With cold indifference Tree grabs the level and gives it a jerk

i 100.jpeg

Helen looks down at the trembling trap door. It falls away and Helen falls to her hanging.

i 101.jpeg

Her scream will be cut short when the noose stops her fall!

Helen Wilson’s hanging is not like they are depicted in ‘modern’ movies. The trapdoor opens and she falls around a foot before the noose stops her. The human neck is designed to hold up her head, not her body’s weight dangling below it.

i 102.jpeg

Instead Helen’s nude body struggles to escape the rope stretching and closing around her throat. Sheriff Tree looks pleased that Helen will strangle as she hangs by her neck.

i 103.jpeg

He reaches down and turns her to face the crowd. The people are pleased they have a clear view of Helen while she chokes to death hanging from Tree’s noose.

i 106.jpeg

She has been hanged for more than ten minutes but is still kicking while trying to escape the noose.

i 105.jpeg

Even the best of shows come to an end. At a quarter hour, Helen appears to be dead as she hangs from the gallows.
i 107.jpeg

Tree turns her lifeless body and announces “The show is over here. Helen Wilson will be left hanged for an hour but I’d like to mention Miss Joan Tree’s Saloon is open to serve you post-hanging drinks.”

Helen Wilson is left hanging from the gallows for an hour. After the initial rush when the saloon opened, Joan Tree climbs the gallows’ steps and takes the stockings and shoes from Helen’s hanged body.

i 108.jpeg

Joan climbs down the steps and glances back at Helen’s body hanging about 5 feet above the ground.

i 109.jpeg

With a smirk she says “Call the sheriff, Helen. I’m sure my brother can help you out…”

The End

I had once developed a character (Andy Canalou) originated in the so called Bessy comics (a young blond guy) in a heavenly gay story which I never finished. It started with some parts with 2 cowboys, then he was captured and tortured by Indians, freed by a slave trader, worked on a steamboat as lovetoy and ended as sherif somewhere...... Probably I should restart that story.

Back
Top Bottom