Hard cases of Western Justice

Go to CruxDreams.com
OK, so that wasn’t ‘The End’…

Sheriff Tree is out of town hunting a highly wanted criminal. He is attracted to such hunts as they pay very well and a regular crook and a highly wanted one are just as dead once they are hanged!

But as our story stands, Sheriff Tree is out on the high plains hunting some famous crook, his sister Joan recently stole the boots and stockings from the hanged Helen Wilson and though such a theft from a hanged woman is illegal Helen Wilson, being a deceased prisoner of Tree’s, never filed a complaint about her body being robbed of the last of her clothing while she hanged quite dead from the gallows.

So with Tree out of town, his sister Joan basically ran the town with the blessing of the judge who can’t be bothered with the day-to-day chore of keeping tabs on the daily disorders that reputed the good name of the town.

One day, Joan’s mob the deputies brought in Penny Lane, a pretty young lady from Kansas City that had opened a brothel just outside of town. She was tried I the judge’s court and sentenced to be hanged for not paying for Sheriff Tree’s protection running an illegal business (that happened to hurt Joan Tree’s profits). She would be hanged a week after Barbara Moore and Helen Wilson when hanged in the town square.

Saturday arrives and Penny Lane is brought to the gallows to be hanged by her neck till she is no longer a concern to Joan Tree is dead.

i 111.png

Much to her chagrin she does not appreciate the efforts being spent on preparing the gallows to take her life!

i 112.jpg

Penny Lane arrives on the gallows’ platform. Unlike her hometown of Kansas City when criminals are hanged within the prison’s or jail’s walls, the crowd that has gathered for Penny’s hanging has a clear view of the young woman about to meet her fate dangling by her neck as she is hanged by her neck.

The hangman is Bull. He hoists the noose over Penny’s head and tightens the rope around her neck. The thick noose doesn’t choke her- yet- but it is tight enough Penny has no means of escape. She asks seeking assurance “This will be quick, won’t it?”

Bull snarls back “You won’t feel a thing after you are hanged ten or so minutes.”

i 113.jpg

Penny’s face reflects the horror that she will be alive an choking to death for a quarter of an hour! She bellows out “You can’t hang a woman for making a living!”

But Bull looks over to the deputy who replies “The court found you guilty of running an illegal business and sentenced you to hang to death. Bull, hoist this bitch up!”

The trapdoor is stuck shut so Bull gives the rope a sharp tug and begins to lift Penny off the deck. Her eyes widen and her feet begin to search for footing.

i 114.jpg

Penny is raised until her feet haver a foot above the deck. Bull ties the rope to the upright as Penny begins to be strangled by the noose.
i 115.jpg

The crowd enjoys Penny’s final moments alive. With her vision blurring her bladder releases and her pants reflect a dark stain in the crotch.

At just under a quarter hour Penny has moved her last. Bull asks the judge what he wants to do with her body.

i 116.jpg

The judge says “Leave her hangin’ for an hour then have the mortician toss her in a crate and bring her to Miss Tree’s Saloon.”

i 117.jpg

And that’s how Penny spent her last hours above the ground!

The story continues…

Tree is out hunting some famous crook is the highlands above the territorial town (it is called ‘Brampton’ after some English burg). Her name is Kathy Summer. She is a Canadian native that has made it rich robbing stage coaches and Wells Fargo (the stage coach line- not the financial company) has put a large reward for her capture, payable once she is hanged for her crimes.

owp 339.jpg

In the highlands it gets quite cool in the mornings and evenings. Tree dresses for the weather.

Tree avatar fess-parker-and-rifle-betsy.jpg

Skill Luck would have it Tree finds Kathy. The robber baroness is in her usual aroused form.

Eulgn3 Kristina.jpg

It isn’t long before Tree beds her in her hideout. Kathy gets, um, comfortable rather quickly. It is after Tree beds her that he draws his knife and tells Kathy that he is bringing her back to Brampton where she will stand trial and be hanged once she is found guilty of stagecoach robbery. Oddly, with Tree’s large knife toying with her breast, the thought of being hanged in the town square drives Kathy to an intense orgasm!

tree agatha.JPG

It was far better than having sex with Tree! But anyway, Tree hauls Kathy back to Brampton where she stands trial.
court 258.jpg

Despite Tree’s efforts, Kathy is condemned to be hanged before the town’s citizens. Since her hanging isn’t until Saturday she is held in the town’s jail for the week before her date with the gallows.

eul 17.jpg

Of course, for security reasons Kathy is incarcerated nude. You can’t be too careful with condemned prisoners

Ah, I long for a good story or I miss Old West story where some girl is brutally flogged with a long whip. Her naked body gradually covering itself with the terrible tears of the whip and the blood coming from the cuts! Sure there is such a story, but I have not found it on the net yet. If someone would do me the favor of indicating one or perhaps it already exists in this forum and I still do not know. Please indicate if you know any. Thank you!

Kathy’s hanging day arrives. Funny thing Wells Fargo says she can’t be hanged naked. Tree improvises and brings her out on horseback without a top.

i 120.jpeg

He orders his deputy to put the noose around Kathy’s neck. The deputy is honored Tree selected him to place the rope around Kathy’s neck. He fumbles a bit but with her hands tied behind her back, Kathy is defenseless against his moves and she is quickly noosed and is ready to be hanged!

i 121.jpeg

The deputy is very pleased with his work. He climbs down and says “She is all ready to hang, sheriff!”

Kathy can’t help wetting her jeans when she hears Tree reply “Well, don’t you think it would be a good thing if she wasn’t sitting on the horse?”

The deputy fumbled drawing his gun but still was able to fire a shot into the air.

i 122.jpeg

The horse reared up and Kathy reacts by tightening her knees. The effort is futile as the horse bolts forward. With a hard jerk, Kathy is pulled back over the horse’s rump.

i 123.jpeg

As her legs swing past the horse’s hips Kathy’s hanging violently begins.

i 124.jpeg

Instead of sitting on the horse Kathy’s body is now weighing on her neck as the rope tightens around it. Dangling by her neck must hurt because Kathy’s face grimaces as she hangs from the noose.

i 125.jpeg

The pain caused by the noose makes Kathy try to shout but nothing but an unintelligible gurgle gets past her lips.

Fuck, this hurts! Cut me down! Kathy thinks. The weight of her jeans and chaps conspire to tighten the noose around her neck. Her boots hang like lead weights pulling on her feet.

i 126.jpeg

My vision is blurring and I have to fight for each breath. My feet struggle to find the ground. Even breathing out is hard. Damn, I am choking to death!

Kathy’s last struggles are to find the ground. Her struggles become frantic as the noose closes around her neck. Then the struggles become small jerks. Twelve minutes after Kathy was hanged the rope finished her. The crowd gathered around her hanged body.

i 127.jpeg

Maybe no one noticed Kathy’s last pee dripping from her chaps…

The story continues…

Tree is out hunting some famous crook is the highlands above the territorial town (it is called ‘Brampton’ after some English burg). Her name is Kathy Summer. She is a Canadian native that has made it rich robbing stage coaches and Wells Fargo (the stage coach line- not the financial company) has put a large reward for her capture, payable once she is hanged for her crimes.

View attachment 932581

In the highlands it gets quite cool in the mornings and evenings. Tree dresses for the weather.

View attachment 932584

Skill Luck would have it Tree finds Kathy. The robber baroness is in her usual aroused form.

View attachment 932582

It isn’t long before Tree beds her in her hideout. Kathy gets, um, comfortable rather quickly. It is after Tree beds her that he draws his knife and tells Kathy that he is bringing her back to Brampton where she will stand trial and be hanged once she is found guilty of stagecoach robbery. Oddly, with Tree’s large knife toying with her breast, the thought of being hanged in the town square drives Kathy to an intense orgasm!

View attachment 932583

It was far better than having sex with Tree! But anyway, Tree hauls Kathy back to Brampton where she stands trial.
View attachment 932580

Despite Tree’s efforts, Kathy is condemned to be hanged before the town’s citizens. Since her hanging isn’t until Saturday she is held in the town’s jail for the week before her date with the gallows.

View attachment 932585

Of course, for security reasons Kathy is incarcerated nude. You can’t be too careful with condemned prisoners
Once again I am falsely accused and hanged . But I shall return and carry on in my next life here on CF.

Ah, I long for a good story or I miss Old West story where some girl is brutally flogged with a long whip. Her naked body gradually covering itself with the terrible tears of the whip and the blood coming from the cuts! Sure there is such a story, but I have not found it on the net yet. If someone would do me the favor of indicating one or perhaps it already exists in this forum and I still do not know. Please indicate if you know any. Thank you!
You might like "Lash of the Desperados" if you haven't read it, but it's a pretty vicious story ...
I hope the link works ...
Maybe I'll write a story for you one day, that's a nice topic ...

Is that @Rias squatting on his head? Or is it @RacingRodent?
oho sitting in naughty bald boy sweat ugly head who shoot to other animals me think is work for naughty squirrel maybe sitting there to not been shoot too but me think this is more cooperation from squirrel side who know maybe squirrel get for this peanuts or chocolate or wanna too shoot to other animals also always it can be not hat but lord voldemort squirrel hide like in first harry potter movie on proffessor quirrel squirrel head meow :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse:

It has been a pretty busy week or so around Brampton. There has been numerous women hanged in the town square that turned out to be rather popular with the town’s folk (though the women hanged didn’t complain after they were hanged, one doubts they appreciated being hanged as much as the town people enjoyed watching them being hanged). Anyway, Tree had to take a trip to San Francisco to collect his reward for hanging Kathy Summer. He had to deliver her body to prove he hanged her. He was amazed how much it would cost to pack Kathy’s body on ice and ship her body to California.

But Tree is out of town for a couple of weeks and a team of miners dressed up as bandits come to Brampton hunting for Joan Tree. It seems they are less than pleased with what Joan charges for her ‘ladies of the night’ services. With kerchiefs covering their face they raid Miss Tree’s Saloon. With their guns drawn they kidnap Joan Tree!

Joan was entertaining saloon customers by dancing on a table in a rather provocative dress. When she saw the drawn guns aimed at her she says “What the hell do you boys want?”

i 130.jpg

The ‘boys’ answered by helping forcing Joan off the table and set about tying her hands behind her back.

i 131.jpg

“What are you going to do, fuck me” Joan Tree asks. She is all too aware she is nude beneath the black dress and quite vulnerable to any advances the men might inflict on her. The leader of the gang points his gun at her face and says “We ain’t here to have sex with you. We came to see you dance the right way!”

The leader turned and two other men grab her arms and follow the leader out of the saloon.

i 132.jpg

“Jesus, be gentle! I’ll go where you want me to” Joan snaps. They cross the road and enter the livery stable. Joan cringes at the site of an empty noose dangling about a waiting horse.

i 133.jpg

With her desperation edging her voice she says “You ain’t going to hang me! Tree will round you up and hang all of you!”

“Tree ain’t here to see your neck get stretched, Joan” the leader says as he leads her to her lynching.

Back
Top Bottom