Hard cases of Western Justice

Go to CruxDreams.com
With her hands tied behind her back and her lack of willingness to be hanged by the men, Joan Tree had to be lifted onto the waiting horse and has the noose fixed around her neck. Having not worn panties under her dress, Joan’s spread ass cheeks struck to the saddle and her wet pussy dripped on the leather. Her voice does not hide the panic embracing Joan as she screams “When Tree finds you threatened to hang me you are all dead!”

i 134.jpg

One of the gang raises his hand to slap the horse’s rump and says “We are here to threaten to hang you, Miss Tree. We’re here to hang you!”

His hand swatted the horse’s rump. The horse bolt forward pulling Joan from the horse’s back. She is dragged off the saddle.

i 135.jpg

Joan screams in terror as the horse runs from beneath her. In less than seconds she is hanged! Joan Tree starts to kick looking for footing that she can’t find

i 136.jpg

Her hands struggle to free themselves from the rope binding them. Joan’s face contorts as the noose tightens around her neck.

i 137.jpg

Her feet flail beneath her as they futilely search for the ground they can’t reach. It is ten minutes after Joan is hanged that the noose closes enough to choke her. Joan’s thrashing becomes frantic as she see desperately tries to escape the rope strangling her to death. To Joan the ten minutes seems more like ten hours.

i 138.jpg

Joan strangles to death hanged by the noose. The men paw at her lifeless body

i 139.jpg

A day later Sheriff Tree arrives back in Brampton. His sister’s body was left hanged in the stable.

hang 190.jpg

One of his deputies said they left her there as evidence.

Tree retired shortly thereafter and moved to the foothills of the Ozark Mountains near the town of St. Louis, Missouri.

Really, the end…

With her hands tied behind her back and her lack of willingness to be hanged by the men, Joan Tree had to be lifted onto the waiting horse and has the noose fixed around her neck. Having not worn panties under her dress, Joan’s spread ass cheeks struck to the saddle and her wet pussy dripped on the leather. Her voice does not hide the panic embracing Joan as she screams “When Tree finds you threatened to hang me you are all dead!”

View attachment 933450

One of the gang raises his hand to slap the horse’s rump and says “We are here to threaten to hang you, Miss Tree. We’re here to hang you!”

His hand swatted the horse’s rump. The horse bolt forward pulling Joan from the horse’s back. She is dragged off the saddle.

View attachment 933451

Joan screams in terror as the horse runs from beneath her. In less than seconds she is hanged! Joan Tree starts to kick looking for footing that she can’t find

View attachment 933452

Her hands struggle to free themselves from the rope binding them. Joan’s face contorts as the noose tightens around her neck.

View attachment 933453

Her feet flail beneath her as they futilely search for the ground they can’t reach. It is ten minutes after Joan is hanged that the noose closes enough to choke her. Joan’s thrashing becomes frantic as she see desperately tries to escape the rope strangling her to death. To Joan the ten minutes seems more like ten hours.

View attachment 933454

Joan strangles to death hanged by the noose. The men paw at her lifeless body

View attachment 933455

A day later Sheriff Tree arrives back in Brampton. His sister’s body was left hanged in the stable.

View attachment 933456

One of his deputies said they left her there as evidence.

Tree retired shortly thereafter and moved to the foothills of the Ozark Mountains near the town of St. Louis, Missouri.

Really, the end…
Why doesn't Sherif Tree pursue his sister's lynch murderers as Joan threatened the gang and as she really expected?

In this conclusion it would make an understandable sense:

When Tree realized what the many hanging ups of young women on the gallows in Brampton led to, he laid down his sherif star without looking for the murderers of his sister Joan, who had to share the fate of all the other girls ... Shortly thereafter he retired into the foothills of the Ozark Mountains near the town of St. Louis, Missouri.

The very End

Why doesn't Sherif Tree pursue his sister's lynch murderers as Joan threatened the gang and as she really expected?

In this conclusion it would make an understandable sense:

When Tree realized what the many hanging ups of young women on the gallows in Brampton led to, he laid down his sherif star without looking for the murderers of his sister Joan, who had to share the fate of all the other girls ... Shortly thereafter he retired into the foothills of the Ozark Mountains near the town of St. Louis, Missouri.

The very End
Actually, with Joan dead, the town couldn't afford to pay him... :p

You might like "Lash of the Desperados" if you haven't read it, but it's a pretty vicious story ...
I hope the link works ...
Maybe I'll write a story for you one day, that's a nice topic ...
Thank you very much with all my heart. A story like this I was looking for. I also hope you are liking La Bandolera (second version)

Back
Top Bottom