Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Incredibly erotic as is.... arousing to imagine what will happen next. Personally, I'm hoping they're decide what implement they're going to use and how many lashes she deserves between her legs.
And yes....I do like her natural red forest.

Attachments

• arabian-sultan-harem-punishment.jpg
    arabian-sultan-harem-punishment.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 455
I always fancied a job in charge of a Sultan`s harem but went off the idea when I learned that being a eunuch was an essential qualification!!
Reminds me of the Sultan's opera in "The Adventures of Baron Munschhausen". The Sultan composes an opera called The Torturer's Apprentice (which you can hear on YouTube somewhere, I believe). He says to the Baron: "Act 2 opens in an abbatoir. I sense a lot of slapstick here. We are met by the eunuchs' chorus singing 'Cut off in my prime; mein Herz! mein Herz!'" :D

Vintage

Orientalist10.jpgOrientalist09.jpgOrientalist08.jpgOrientalist07.jpgOrientalist06.jpgOrientalist05.jpgOrientalist04.jpgOrientalist03.jpgOrientalist02.jpgOrientalist01.jpg

'Cut off in my prime; mein Herz! mein Herz!'"
Nein, dein Herz ist in Ordnung.
Es ist "Meine Eier! Meine Eier!" :p

I was bouncing around sims when I arrived at a Caravansei where I am a dancing slave. A guest there partaking of a slave girl demanded that I dance naked and oiled for him while he enjoyed her body. After my dancing ..........

I'll be you didn't know Camelstops could be this mush fun.

kisses

willowfall

That's gorgeous - I've just been cavorting about copying it :D
(Sorry guys, the camera's OFF! :p )

These are delightful, in a very different way from our present-day images, hauntingly beautiful,
though deeply sad.

Members of the harem mete out severe punishment to one of their own.

This set up would also make a great setting for public punishment, two hooded henchmen in place of the harem girls, the post and sedile atop a platform in the town square.
Harlots, adulteresses, wanton females would all be finding themselves being punished in this fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I went looking for suitable content for this thread, and this lady was one of the first results for "harem girls punished." :eek: :babeando:

Attachments

• 83ABCF57-844A-426F-B64D-0B071C84B8FA.gif
    83ABCF57-844A-426F-B64D-0B071C84B8FA.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 321
The scene is pretty hot...but that guy is terrible with the whip! He's not even striking her....even though it would seem no one could miss targets like that!

He might want to get pointers from the dude who flogged Amber.

Attachments

• 89D02645-0D32-4528-BF89-A5AFFB8BF24D.jpeg
    89D02645-0D32-4528-BF89-A5AFFB8BF24D.jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 311
Back
Top Bottom