Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Does your own mood and demeanor change when your character changes costume?

You can enhance you avatar by attaching a number of different subroutines to the base. So in my harem girl persona my face cycles thru a number of flirty\playful expressions.

When I am a prisoner or being tortured I use a different set of facial expressions.

I also have a number of sound animations that I can add to a character.

I always try to play the character as I think they would have been. I am more of a 'reenactor' than an 'actor' in that I can imagine myself in a variety of situations and act as my RL personality would act in that situation rather than pretend to be someone I'm not (More of a Kevin Costner than a DeNiro).

So let's examine the Gorean Tavern girl for a moment. I am a slave in a culture where any woman could wind up being enslaved, I have no rights, I am considered property and a "beast". Working the tavern I am expected to bring in money for my owner who has the right to punish or even kill me if they wish. If I don't satisfy the customer, he will not come back and buy more drinks\food, he may even complain to my owner. If I do satisfy him he may treat me with kindness, compliment my performance to my owner (thus enhancing my value to the business) and maybe even tip me with some small amount of money. Conceivably he could decide he wants to own me and my days of servicing random men are over.

Obviously it is my best interest in making the customer happy even if i have to fake it.

I carry that over into my attitude about cyber sex. In RL I love giving oral sex but hate anal. So oral is no problem in cyber sex but what about anal?

Let's look at this from an ancient slave girl's perspective for a moment. Birthing is a very dangerous activity with a high mortality rate even for those of wealth. In most cultures (Islam and early Judaism being major exceptions) the child of a slave can not be legitimized unless the mother is freed by the owner who impregnated her and then he accepts her as a wife. So in the long run, avoiding getting pregnant is a practical strategy.

While men want to procreate the vast majority of the time they are into sex for the sake of the pleasure it brings them. A man who orgasms into a slave's mouth or ass is pretty much just as happy as if it had been in her pussy. He gets his pleasure, the feeling of dominance that comes with penetration and I avoid getting pregnant.

So as you can see from above, at least for me, there is more to RPing than just spreading your legs and yell "Oh, baby, baby, do me".

I hope I answered your question.

kisses

willowfall

2.80 Studies In Cruciform 2.80

I must have thousands of these - the Victorian "Orientalist" School couldn't produce these canvasses fast enough - European 'gentlemen' could proudly and respectably festoon their salons with the works of legitimate, established painters and at the same time ogle the naked cuties.
Life was good!

My favourite period is about the turn of the century, when the painters had to give way to intrepid photographers tramping foreign climes where, for a sou, they could get native girls to drop their tops and, if they were charming enough, persuade the local Sheikh to open his harem to the cameras. The competition quickly became pretty fierce - there was a surprising amount of money to be made in the dirty postcard trade.

The last two are interesting, #9 is a slave-girl who apparently has misbehaved and is tied up, waiting to be whipped.

#10, a young Tunisian prostitute who, by the look in her eyes and the nature of her dress, is dreaming of the day when RR will come to her rescue. (date 1903)

Ego Stipes Ergo Sum
Its a damn good phantasie to imagine we see real slave girls. Slaves who was sold as a living good and used as willing sex toys.

You can enhance you avatar by attaching a number of different subroutines to the base. So in my harem girl persona my face cycles thru a number of flirty\playful expressions.

When I am a prisoner or being tortured I use a different set of facial expressions.

I also have a number of sound animations that I can add to a character.

I always try to play the character as I think they would have been. I am more of a 'reenactor' than an 'actor' in that I can imagine myself in a variety of situations and act as my RL personality would act in that situation rather than pretend to be someone I'm not (More of a Kevin Costner than a DeNiro).

So let's examine the Gorean Tavern girl for a moment. I am a slave in a culture where any woman could wind up being enslaved, I have no rights, I am considered property and a "beast". Working the tavern I am expected to bring in money for my owner who has the right to punish or even kill me if they wish. If I don't satisfy the customer, he will not come back and buy more drinks\food, he may even complain to my owner. If I do satisfy him he may treat me with kindness, compliment my performance to my owner (thus enhancing my value to the business) and maybe even tip me with some small amount of money. Conceivably he could decide he wants to own me and my days of servicing random men are over.

Obviously it is my best interest in making the customer happy even if i have to fake it.

I carry that over into my attitude about cyber sex. In RL I love giving oral sex but hate anal. So oral is no problem in cyber sex but what about anal?

Let's look at this from an ancient slave girl's perspective for a moment. Birthing is a very dangerous activity with a high mortality rate even for those of wealth. In most cultures (Islam and early Judaism being major exceptions) the child of a slave can not be legitimized unless the mother is freed by the owner who impregnated her and then he accepts her as a wife. So in the long run, avoiding getting pregnant is a practical strategy.

While men want to procreate the vast majority of the time they are into sex for the sake of the pleasure it brings them. A man who orgasms into a slave's mouth or ass is pretty much just as happy as if it had been in her pussy. He gets his pleasure, the feeling of dominance that comes with penetration and I avoid getting pregnant.

So as you can see from above, at least for me, there is more to RPing than just spreading your legs and yell "Oh, baby, baby, do me".

I hope I answered your question.

kisses

willowfall

As I know in ancient Rome it was allowed the slaves only to give oral or anal sex. So it was common to use them in this way.

As I know in ancient Rome it was allowed the slaves only to give oral or anal sex. So it was common to use them in this way.

That's a very interesting statement. I've studied a lot of Roman military history and it was very common for soldiers to have children by a slave girl and since they weren't allowed to marry while in the legions once they were discharged at the end of their service and got their citizenship they'd free the woman, marry her and legitimize the children.

What source to you have for that statement? While I agree that many an Dominus would not want the hassle of dealing with a slave girl pregnant by them I can't imagine the hedonistic Romans codifying a law that denied the property owner use of whatever part of the slave he desired.

kisses

willowfall

That's a very interesting statement. I've studied a lot of Roman military history and it was very common for soldiers to have children by a slave girl and since they weren't allowed to marry while in the legions once they were discharged at the end of their service and got their citizenship they'd free the woman, marry her and legitimize the children.

What source to you have for that statement? While I agree that many an Dominus would not want the hassle of dealing with a slave girl pregnant by them I can't imagine the hedonistic Romans codifying a law that denied the property owner use of whatever part of the slave he desired.

kisses

willowfall

Well you understood wrong. Of course the owner of a slave could use her in every way he wanted. But oral or anal sex was allowed with slaves or prostitutes only. That means the wife of a romain citizen should not do it this way.

I read it some years ago. Pls. dont ask me where. I can't remember. Thats why I said "As I know..."

Well you understood wrong. Of course the owner of a slave could use her in every way he wanted. But oral or anal sex was allowed with slaves or prostitutes only. That means the wife of a romain citizen should not do it this way.

I read it some years ago. Pls. dont ask me where. I can't remember. Thats why I said "As I know..."

Maybe when I have some time I'll do a little research. Considering Rome was a political entity for almost 800 years from the start of its rise to the end of the empire I wouldn't be shocked if they experimented with 'morals' laws.

After all in how many different western countries were there "temperance" movements.

kisses

willowfall

I think these fit here

Belly dancer night in a harem.jpgBelly dancer favourites.jpgMusic for a belly dancer.JPGbellydancer.jpgAfrican arab.jpg

This seems a good place to post one of Emarukk's lovely Emarukistani dance scenes

1587331021419.png

I've probably posted it before on this thread, or similar ones -
but I can't ever have too much of the rich colours and details
(and a lot of very authentic detail too -
E is Armenian, and very knowledgeable about Armenian and Central Asian music and dance)
oh and E's incarnation of eulalia is the slavegirl standing on the right with the tambourine!
I like it very much!

This seems a good place to post one of Emarukk's lovely Emarukistani dance scenes

View attachment 850991

E is Armenian, and very knowledgeable about Armenian and Central Asian music and dance)
oh and E's incarnation of eulalia is the slavegirl standing on the right with the tambourine!
I like it very much!
It's gorgeous!

View attachment 850991

I like it very much!
I wish, I could be a onlooker of the dance(rs).

Back
Top Bottom