Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
A lovely addition to the harem by zfx

har.gifHAR1.gifHAR2.gifHAR3.gifHAR4.gif

Hey man, imagine! You are a prisoner and you are tied up, quartered naked, in a scene of orgies and you have just been whipped in the face.
While you are recovering, the hostess asks the dancers to come and excite you with their belly dances. How would you react?
She rubs her ass or her breasts on my body and I ejaculate without any restraint.

Now see if you join SL and come play with Messa, Possum and I (and others from this forum) in Cruxwinds not only can you torture and crux the girl on the nights you don't feel like it you can have a girl dance for you to help you relax before you go to bed.

Although I'm not sure how much I relaxed SeD ...........

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 902274View attachment 902275View attachment 902276View attachment 902277View attachment 902278View attachment 902279View attachment 902280View attachment 902281View attachment 902282View attachment 902283
Just to not misread..... is this like an online game where we can interact (in the manner you said) with your avatars?

"The Sultan has sent for you. Prepare yourself."
Harem(Victoria)01d2.jpg
This charming illustration has a wonderful sense of depth and scale, with attractive, muted colouring. The background has been well prepared for the new figures, to the extent that the modifications to the original painting are simply not apparent. The scene divides neatly into two - the foreground figures examining the slave on the left (portrayed by Victoria Sokolova) and the three girls further back in the window seats on the right. Each cameo makes a visual counterpoint to the other.

In the window, Ariel, Avril and Alice are posed in a very convincing manner and the distant scale works with the filter effect to blend them into the painted texture. The three 'A's form a symmetrically balanced triangular motif, reinforced by the shapes of Ariel's legs. Our eyes pass from one group to the other, from foreground to distance, faces at upper left to figures at lower right. It becomes a dynamic moment of anticipation - 'Is he going to buy her...?'

The scene of casual relaxation on the right contrasts with a somewhat more tense piece of character interaction on the left, with serious expressions on the men's faces. The big hand on Victoria's shoulder works very well indeed, the fingers and thumb almost touching her chin.

Congratulations on a very complex, detailed and convincing manipulation - you are an expert in this field, Jolly! :beer: :D

Back
Top Bottom