Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
807_1000.jpg
She obviously holds great importance as a slave, as she is being paraded with greater fineness, than what is otherwise seen in this barren street, but has not yet resigned to her new role. She assumingly comes from a proud background, seeing the level of prestige being attached to her bound naked body. Being just recently enslaved, she is still used to the level of autonomy she once had, and did not imagine that she could be displayed as an object of someone else's status, or be ferried and transported by someone else's will.
I like to imagine that she is either the daughter of a conquered enemy, or princess of a defeated crown. She has either just been captured, and is being presented by the victorious army, to their king or sultan, or the king or sultan has already been introduced to his new prize, now is now parading the daughter of his former enemy before his subjects, as a symbol of his victory over his defeated foe.
She has been raised as a person of great importance, which makes her ordeal as an objectified slave, all the more humiliating for her. Maybe women don't hold any real power in her kingdom, so she is just the collateral of a war she has no control over.
She could also be a warrior, who led armies against the king or sultan. Disarmed, and stripped of her armor, her soft naked body shows no semblance of her previous legacy, as she is being inducted into her new life.
Before I was into the idea of slavery, my main fetish has been bondage, and forced exhibition, and this picture takes me back to that. I wish I knew what the context to it is.

879_1000.jpg
This slave has grown accustomed to the basic comforts, provided to her by her life in the harem, and is seen here performing her menial duties with pride and joy. Never allowed any clothing, she has accepted her role as a naked body to provide pleasure and a subject of admiration. The responsibility of having to cover her body, and the shame that nudity would have caused her as a free person, is now beyond her.

478_1000.jpg
The picture is ruined partially by the implication that this slave is ever allowed to wear panties. The whole appeal of wearing something like this is the knowledge that she is completely naked underneath, and there is only a thin separation between that and what she is wearing. But i guess they serve as a form of ankle binding in place of the chains to match the ones on her wrist.
If she was to be chained by the ankles, they should be loose enough, as to not restrict her movement, as she is an obedient slave who is accepting of her status, and she has important duties to attend do, but there presence will serve as a symbol of her ongoing role as a slave.

480_1000.jpg
I really like this picture. I wish I could figure out a context for it.
The slave in the background is obviously the one better off in this picture. She is not the one being punished, and the open defiance in her body language shows that she still allowed some expression on the situation. Maybe she even has power over the brown slave, and it is at her behest that she is having her whipped. But even despite this, she is still herself a slave, as shown by her collar, and is still forbidden from wearing clothes that will deter away from her through purpose.

029_1000.jpg
In my scenario, this is the most a slave will ever be allowed to wear. Basic decency will prevent her from going completely nude, but allowing her any more clothing than this will be improper for a slave girl.

025_1000.jpg
This is a cruder render, but it depicts a slave girl, perfectly content with her role. She bears what ever modesty her master allows her with pride. Once a proud, elegant woman, she now appreciates that her master allowes her any clothing at all, and that she is even allowed footwear. She accepts that she is sometimes chained up like this, as she only the property of her master.

Last edited:
349_1000.jpg
Here is a slave who is slightly mature.
A master may choose to keep a slave as she ages, as he will develop a personal attachment for her, but she will still have to continue serving him as a slave.
Periodically, he will allow her time to wander the wilderness surrounding the master's premises to embrace the fresh air, as he feels that she sometimes deserve her own free time. However, her master never wishes to grant her actual freedom, and as a slave she is customarily required to wear her shackles when she is off premises.
She is proud of her sheer red skirt, as the only piece of clothing that her master allows for her. A free woman would not so willingly go outside dressed as she does, but her many years of slavery has taught her to abandon all sense of shame.

ytjj.jpg
This is another slave who is enjoying the brief and infrequent freedom that she is sometimes allowed to have. Although she never actually left premises, she is still required to wear her mandatory wrist shackles, as she is a newer slave, who hasn't yer proven her obedience or submission. She is, however, been a slave long enough to be accepting, at least in the relatively exclusive company of the palace, of her exposed body, but would not wish to been seen public like this.
Although still not given as much freedom, she can still be seen as a prized slave, owing the eloquence of her loincloth, and that she is even allowed footwear, a wear privilege for slaves, meaning that she was probably someone important before her enslavement, probably a princess of a now fallen or conquered kingdom.

tyjt.jpg
This slave was captured from the territories in the north. She is admired for her exquisite beauty, but is considered nothing more than a barbarian.
She is required by her master to often hold performances and dances in his main lobby, as she is a quite valuable slave, and is exceptionally attractive, costing her master a great deal of money. Due to her uncultured background, she had to be taught to compose her self with elegance, in order to fully demonstrate her beauty. On capture, she needed to be trained for her new role as a slave. She was harshly disciplined as to lose the unruliness common in barbarian women, then undergoing further training, as she learns her new dance routine, receiving harsh caning if she is unable to perform her dance with the total perfection required of her. The guests consider it quiet a marvel, that a barbarian can be taught to perform a dance, showing a great deal of culture.
It would be considered indecent for a free woman to do such a suggestive performance before men like this, but as a barbarian, such things like shame and decency are not considered a factor for her. Men are free to objectify her, and her entire existence is considered a symbol of lust, while free women adhere to virtues such as humility and modesty.
Her fit athletic body, which served her previous warrior lifestyle, has now been re-adapted for her new role as a slender, well toned dancer to be gazed at.
Although she learned to execute her dance perfectly, her warrior nature forbids her from accepting her new life, and she is acting only in response to her disciplinary training. Behind her cold, stoic gaze that she adopts while she performs, she harbors great resentment for her captures, and how they view her as an object of visual appeal.

Are you joking ? Have you forgotten that you were ejecting me from your villa, the place of CW where you do your RP ...!

The ONLY place you are barred (because of your behavior) from is MY personal villa which I pay for. I think I am well within my rights to invite into my home whomever I want and to deny access to those I don't.

All well behaved adults who are Doms\switches are welcome to ask for access to my parcel. If you ever get to that stage of life I'll reconsider.

And as you damn well know you have FULL access to the public part of CW and can play there whenever you'd like with whomever you'd like. And at no point has anyone in the management team prevented you from role playing there. And I don't have authority over that part of the sim.

And you are welcome at any public RPs that I manage,

Never tell a half truth it is harder to defend than a lie.

kisses

willowfall

The ONLY place you are barred (because of your behavior) from is MY personal villa which I pay for. I think I am well within my rights to invite into my home whomever I want and to deny access to those I don't.

All well behaved adults who are Doms\switches are welcome to ask for access to my parcel. If you ever get to that stage of life I'll reconsider.

And as you damn well know you have FULL access to the public part of CW and can play there whenever you'd like with whomever you'd like. And at no point has anyone in the management team prevented you from role playing there. And I don't have authority over that part of the sim.

And you are welcome at any public RPs that I manage,

Never tell a half truth it is harder to defend than a lie.

kisses

willowfall
Hi Willowfall. This is most unlike you and Messaline to argue in public. PLEASE settle your differences privately.

lesbian-sex-fetish-10.jpgVintage Slaves.jpg

Happy Slaves.jpg
Slaves who are well realized in their roles.
They are fully compliant and accepting of their master's decision that they do not deserve clothing, and should be shackled during their free time.

Elegent Slave.jpg
A formally proud woman, who was accustomed to a high social status, and fine clothing in her former life, must learn to accept the life her master now intends for her.

The_Gor_Project_2_by_mjranum_stock.jpgJugs.jpgDancing Slave.jpg
Slaves fully embracing their decorative roles.

Topless Slave.jpg
A slave, attentively waits on her guests, freely baring her naked breasts for all to see, as her body is no longer hers, and is only meant for the casual viewing pleasure of others, but not the center of attention; she is only one slave among many.

Cage.jpg
Less favored slaves fulfill their decorative role, in a manner more befitting their lower status.

Last edited:
View attachment 929298View attachment 929299

View attachment 929274
Slaves who are well realized in their roles.
They are fully compliant and accepting of their master's decision that they do not deserve clothing, and should be shackled during their free time.

View attachment 929300
A formally proud woman, who was accustomed to a high social status, and fine clothing in her former life, must learn to accept the life her master now intends for her.

View attachment 929291View attachment 929294View attachment 929295
Slaves fully embracing their decorative roles.

View attachment 929311
A slave, attentively waits on her guests, freely baring her naked breasts for all to see, as her body is no longer hers, and is only meant for the casual viewing pleasure of others, but not the centee of attention; she is only one slave among many.

View attachment 929296
Less favored slaves fulfill their decorative role, in a manner more befitting their lower status.
What's wrong I Only get the report:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested page could not be found.

Back
Top Bottom