Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
...if she is obedient, disciplined, with a nicely
toned body there is no excuse to whip her...
Helmut

With respects, Helmut, neither is there a reason not to whip her...

From "Return to the Chateau - The Story of O - Pt 2":

"Only O, Yvonne, and the third girl, Julienne, who were branded and wore irons, were summoned in the morning to be whipped. The whipping was administered to each of them in turn on the stairway landing of their floor. The balustrade was used as the whipping post, over which, after they had been tied, they were made to lean. The whipping was never severe enough to mark them, but long and hard enough to make them scream, beg for mercy, and sometimes cry. The first morning that O, after she was untied, returned to her room and collapsed on her bed, still moaning from the burning pain in her loins, Noelle took her in her arms to comfort her. Her kindness and solicitous concern were, however, tinged with contempt. Why had she ever agreed to be pierced in the first place, or allowed those rings to be inserted in her nether lips? O confessed quite candidly that she was happy she had consented to the rings, and that her lover whipped her every day.
"So you're used to it," Noelle said. "Then don't go around complaining. You'd probably miss it if they stopped."

tumblr_lutp9b3e5d1qdla40o1_400.jpg
Eg0 Stipes Ergo Sum

Melissa - bless her the work she's doing restoring stuff we lost in the crash is magnificent! flower1
has posted a thread of MermaidHunter's great images​
including some delicious 'harem girls'.​

Thank you Melissa for all your hard work! And thank you for your kind words Eulalia. You girls have a way of making a guy feel wanted ......... I need to render something for this thread.
Oops ...... I forgot I had done this, it should fit ok here.

Attachments

• NightForaKing002.jpg
    NightForaKing002.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 497
Thank you Melissa for all your hard work! And thank you for your kind words Eulalia. You girls have a way of making a guy feel wanted ......... I need to render something for this thread.
Oops ...... I forgot I had done this, it should fit ok here.

What a beautiful setting!!

Anglais s'il vous plaît.
(English please.) The language of this forum is English. So if you must please provide those of us who do not understand European languages with a translation.
Thank you for your cortesy,
Helmut ;)
:D

Anglais s'il vous plaît.
(English please.) The language of this forum is English. So if you must please provide those of us who do not understand European languages with a translation.
Thank you for your cortesy,
Helmut ;)

A thousand pardons, I didn't think it was big enough to warrant translation.
But if you insist:
"...A slightly back-handed compliment, but from the heart. Like mine."

A thousand pardons, I didn't think it was big enough to warrant translation.
But if you insist:
"...A slightly back-handed compliment, but from the heart. Like mine."
but i like it especially because it was as an answer at a french girl

Back
Top Bottom