Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've seen the heroine in "I don't care if you've tongued a woman's snatch before........." in an Insex video called Socks Star. In that she suffered the most extreme crotch rope it's ever been my discomfort to watch. Her tormentor, another woman, was off the floor swinging on it!

Dressed or undressed, which do you prefer?
View attachment 1081003

Any woman can show up naked, that is sooooooo easy and unimaginative.

The secret to a really good seduction of a Master\Mistress by a slave is to show up covered (but in suggestive attire) and either get out of it slowly or become MORE suggestive until they want to tear it off you with their teeth.

Damaged clothing can be a sign of a really good seduction.

kisses

willowfall

Any woman can show up naked, that is sooooooo easy and unimaginative.

The secret to a really good seduction of a Master\Mistress by a slave is to show up covered (but in suggestive attire) and either get out of it slowly or become MORE suggestive until they want to tear it off you with their teeth.

Damaged clothing can be a sign of a really good seduction.

kisses

willowfall
How about offering your Master/Mistress a pair of scissors when you meet them for a dinner date or whatever? I had a playmate once who would melt at the idea of sabotage. We would cut through the stitching of her clothing, just a little bit, at the start of her working day. She'd spend the whole day praying the broken stitching would hold and damp with the thrill of knowing it might not. Threatening to cut buttons off her would render her useless with erotic anticipation.

How about offering your Master/Mistress a pair of scissors when you meet them for a dinner date or whatever? I had a playmate once who would melt at the idea of sabotage. We would cut through the stitching of her clothing, just a little bit, at the start of her working day. She'd spend the whole day praying the broken stitching would hold and damp with the thrill of knowing it might not. Threatening to cut buttons off her would render her useless with erotic anticipation.
That's what a good, sharp knife is for.

That's what a good, sharp knife is for.
Of course it is and I can see there are circumstances when the immediate terror of a naked blade might be a thrill. Up the front of my top for example, held poised to cut my tits free. I remember the crotch of my knickers opened like this with particular fondness. However scissors have that guillotine action, that blade on blade efficiency which could slice through anything I might be wearing cleanly and with the minimum of fuss, anytime, anywhere.

Would I tremble in fearful anticipation at the sight of them in your hand? What would "Keep still slut!" mean then?

A Master I play with in Gor asked me to create a kajira to his liking. I will give a lot of credit for to this Master for unlike a lot of others who want something specific but don't want the expense of doing so this Master ponied up the lindens to pay for a new head and skin.

Anyway another version of Willow the kajira before the rebuild (you can see the new version on a cross in "Crucifixion In Video Games") .......

kisses

willowfall

A New Incarnation_001.jpg

My Master (the one who likes curvy girls and who partially owns the Tavern) decided to celebrate Fall be decorating the tavern in a fall theme and had his kajira dress in fall colors.

The results - video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iH7daroFb2fH6QA12bkuKJpLJYHBX3lB/view?usp=sharing

Normally a Gorean Tavern serving girl's usage comes with the purchase of a drink or meal however if you wish a dancer it is 4 extra coppers.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom