Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
And then there is the black slave Nubia who dances at the tavern in town. As her owner commands she combines dancing with being a prostitute. What he doesn't know is that it is also a cover for her spying activities.

It is surprising what a man will say before, during and after sex with out thinking about it. And it is amazing how much valuable information even the rawest recruit has without even knowing it.

She passes every bit she sees to the rebels in the hills based on the promise they will buy her (soonish) and then set her free. What no one knows is she has been exposed to the garrison and their intelligence officer is setting a trap for her.

Life at Cruxwinds is very dangerous.......

kisses

willowfall

Nubia_001.jpgNubia_002.jpgNubia_003.jpgNubia_004.jpg

Sigh ......... once again sold on to a new Master and I have to earn my keep by dancing in a Tavern. In this case "The 3 Moons" in the City of Olni.

Being Warrior Caste he likes me in red and unlike the serving girls (whose body comes with a drink or a meal) as a dancer I cost 2 silver coins extra.

Go ahead and try to get your waitress on her back at your local gin joint for the cost of your beer guys!

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 1118256View attachment 1118257

video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uX3ReVPm0p3ltXd4HZBfZ9Q9Phi8OLM8/view?usp=sharing
Is this a 3d model of you Wilowfall?

Sigh ......... once again sold on to a new Master and I have to earn my keep by dancing in a Tavern. In this case "The 3 Moons" in the City of Olni.

Being Warrior Caste he likes me in red and unlike the serving girls (whose body comes with a drink or a meal) as a dancer I cost 2 silver coins extra.

Go ahead and try to get your waitress on her back at your local gin joint for the cost of your beer guys!

kisses

willowfall

video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uX3ReVPm0p3ltXd4HZBfZ9Q9Phi8OLM8/view?usp=sharing
That was a BEAUTIFUL video...well done @willowfall !! :applaudit::applaudit::bdsm-heart:

Is this a 3d model of you Wilowfall?

Lol, had to go back and look at the post before I could answer.

This is an avatar (avi) I have created (I have created a number of them, even private ones for individual Dominants) in Second Life. In this case I used my standard Maitreya body with an EvoX head. The parameters of the body and the head can be altered in a number of different ways.

The Gorean Master this girl was created for liked 'full' figured girls so we worked together to create the girl he wanted. The Master I was sold to liked my curves and has recentlyy allowed me to change to being a redhead (I think it will increase my rentals and thus his revenue).

I haven't tried (and have no desire) to create an avi that looks like the real me. I see that girl everyday in the mirror.

SeD has created his version of my standard SL avi for his renders. And I have created a huge number of different girls including African and Indian (the country) avis. I'm looking for a good Asian\Japanese skin to try that.

One of the fun things about SL for me and any Dominant I play with is that I don't HAVE to be the same girl every time we play. It is sort of the visual version of playing a different part (Free citizen, prisoner, slave, etc) for each mini-series I am in.

kisses

willowfall

Lol, had to go back and look at the post before I could answer.

This is an avatar (avi) I have created (I have created a number of them, even private ones for individual Dominants) in Second Life. In this case I used my standard Maitreya body with an EvoX head. The parameters of the body and the head can be altered in a number of different ways.

The Gorean Master this girl was created for liked 'full' figured girls so we worked together to create the girl he wanted. The Master I was sold to liked my curves and has recentlyy allowed me to change to being a redhead (I think it will increase my rentals and thus his revenue).

I haven't tried (and have no desire) to create an avi that looks like the real me. I see that girl everyday in the mirror.

SeD has created his version of my standard SL avi for his renders. And I have created a huge number of different girls including African and Indian (the country) avis. I'm looking for a good Asian\Japanese skin to try that.

One of the fun things about SL for me and any Dominant I play with is that I don't HAVE to be the same girl every time we play. It is sort of the visual version of playing a different part (Free citizen, prisoner, slave, etc) for each mini-series I am in.

kisses

willowfall
Thanks for explaining that - I appreciate your details. In contrast I've had artists create 3d modes that are a very good likeness and visual comparisons to my wife. Then they put her in stories and exciting drama related to our fantasies. It's been entertaining to explore this.

LOL ... I remember the times I was active in a Gorean role play chat.
Following this statekment there would have been an outrage by two thirds of the community, telling you that 2 silver coins are way too much for the use of some girl, you could buy half a dozen of them for this, this again followed by an argument by others, that half a dozen is too much, maybe two or three at maximum, both sides quoting passages from the books, in which you can find eversthing, because of their inonsistency, then topping these 'original quotes' by quotes from thos crazy 'scrolls', brining in the third of the community that had been quiete up to now, shouting that the 'scrolls' are perfectly insignificant, because just some bloke from the community wrote them, by now there would be at least three essays of several pages, detailing an elaborate Gorean economical system and all their authors in a huff, because everybody ignores them ... and then the community would split up into several comfortable bubbles, in which everypne would confirm everybody else that only here *REAL* Gor is done, without anybody ever playing.

I loved it :)

LOL ... I remember the times I was active in a Gorean role play chat.
Following this statekment there would have been an outrage by two thirds of the community, telling you that 2 silver coins are way too much for the use of some girl, you could buy half a dozen of them for this, this again followed by an argument by others, that half a dozen is too much, maybe two or three at maximum, both sides quoting passages from the books, in which you can find eversthing, because of their inonsistency, then topping these 'original quotes' by quotes from thos crazy 'scrolls', brining in the third of the community that had been quiete up to now, shouting that the 'scrolls' are perfectly insignificant, because just some bloke from the community wrote them, by now there would be at least three essays of several pages, detailing an elaborate Gorean economical system and all their authors in a huff, because everybody ignores them ... and then the community would split up into several comfortable bubbles, in which everypne would confirm everybody else that only here *REAL* Gor is done, without anybody ever playing.

I loved it :)
By chance, I was looking idly at some Gorean sites today, wondering how they'd moved on since I was briefly involved in that scene ten years back - they haven't :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom