Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
todays_deals_by_bmovievillain_ddc3z8e2.jpgthe_new_line_by_bmovievillain-d9kqw432.jpg

Slavegirls are offered at auction, their 'assets' displayed for a crowd of buyers for the city's wealthy, nobility, & houses of pleasure....
While a set of new harem slaves - cuffed, padlocked, & freshly 'attired' to their new owners specifications - wait outside the city gates to be transported to the castle where, for all they know, they will spend the rest of their lives....

2 images by bmovievillain

Okay, now we need to think about whether this interesting convo is going to continue. If so, perhaps we should transfer it to another thread, and stop bothering the Harem girls with it. ;)

Okay, now we need to think about whether this interesting convo is going to continue. If so, perhaps we should transfer it to another thread, and stop bothering the Harem girls with it. ;)
Can you move the entire conversation to a new thread? Or would we have to start from scratch?

I would like it to continue, to be honest. ;)

Can you move the entire conversation to a new thread? Or would we have to start from scratch?

I would like it to continue, to be honest. ;)
I think we can move the whole thing.

I've moved it to a new Philosophy Conversation Thread, dedicated to the discussion of rights, maths, and the nature of truth.

And now, is there a harem girl around that can help me solve another mystery of the universe for a bit. :devil:

Last edited:
I think we can move the whole thing.

I've moved it to a new Philosophy Conversation Thread, dedicated to the discussion of rights, maths, and the nature of truth.

And now, is there a harem girl around that can help me solve another mystery of the universe for a bit. :devil:
Thanks for keeping it! I appreciate it!

When it comes to harem girls, the only thing that comes to my mind is a video I watched as a teenager. Back then, it impressed me, but now it's kinda meh. ;)

The star of the video was Eva Angelina... Kinda trashy, isn't she? ;)

Attachments

• EA1.jpg
    EA1.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 186
Back
Top Bottom