Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well Rome did not have Harem's but she certainly had brothels and the advantage of a high priced brothel is the variety await the opportunity to pleasure you.

From a locally bred slave girl Putana_001.jpg

To a slave girl from the far cold north of Britanni Northern_001.jpg

To a slave girl from far up the Nile From Up The Nile_001.jpg

To the occasional bored Senator's Wife Senator_001.jpg when the cat is away at war the mouse goes out to play.

kisses

willowfall

Geez, the skimpy little things a girl has to wear just to attract attention .....................................................

kisses

willowfall

It's not what we wear, it's what we don't wear that turns their heads! :p

just a small remark, all that harem girls and no bastinado, it looks somehow unomplete :)

Well 3 things.

First this thread is dedicated to the "Sensual" pleasure of the Harem not torture.

Second, I don't know of any torture devices in SL that do that.

Third it is not even one of the kinks I am even vaguely interested in (however if I was servicing a Master who was ........).

kisses

willowfall

Only tangentially related due to all the belly dancers: I discovered this by accident the other night:
I guess they had to use a cover version to avoid copyright issues.
And then I searched "metal belly dance" and found some more, including this one to a song with a more obvious beat. And they used the original song.
The comments on these are pretty interesting too.

The second video is lovely, once she get's into it, a little jerky at first, but becoming increasingly smooth, graceful and musical in her movements. The first one is more of a gymnastic display, that 'music' doesn't really suit her style of dancing.

The second video is lovely, once she get's into it, a little jerky at first, but becoming increasingly smooth, graceful and musical in her movements. The first one is more of a gymnastic display, that 'music' doesn't really suit her style of dancing.

In the first one her body movements aren't fluid and the upper body us not moving in conjunction with the lower body (she has good hip movement). It's almost as if she is combining stripper moves with belly dance (and not doing it very well).

You're right the second one is much better even though she still isn't displaying any of the slower (more seductive) movements. Also I'd love to see her do some dancing where all she is doing is moving her belly and hips and let them move the rest of the body, almost like ripple spreading our from a stone thrown in a pond.

I also like her coloration, pale blonds doing belly dance (no matter how good they are at it) just never looks right from a presentation point of view.

kisses

willowfall

So, as way of background, I am an entertainer at Renaissance festivals in Florida (my other half and I are a singing duo).

There is nothing like a good belly dance troupe to get a crowd going, and they almost always go with multiple skirts over pants. The twirl of the skirts is a huge part of the visual.

Now, as for this discussion, certainly skirts. Just leave out any form of pants....

Skirts every time, weighted hems so they twirl out and we catch glimpses of interest.

Jewelry is good, I want my slaves to sparkle, and fastened to places that result in delightful tinkling sounds.

Not sure about veils......when you've gone to a lot of trouble with make-up, do you want it covered?

Back
Top Bottom