Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
You wrote “I have been raped against my will.” Isn’t rape always against one’s will? And one wills it, can it ever be rape?

Not when you are RPing it in RL..............................................................

Technically you are correct, but I have a very vivid imagination (and while never having been raped for real I do have some physically\mentally painful trauma experiences in my life to draw on), so you can simulate it in your mind.

One of my therapists once told me part of my problem is I can put myself inside another person and understand their position and feelings. It is both a good and a bad thing depending on the person you dealing with.

kisses

willowfall

I love body chain and face chain veils and where them a lot when playing in SL as a dancer. I do find it interesting that despite what seems to be a popular genre the guys always want them taken off despite the fact that chains do not get in the way of sex.

kisses

willowfall

You wrote “I have been raped against my will.” Isn’t rape always against one’s will? And one wills it, can it ever be rape?
I love role play, including pretend rape. I guess it goes back to when I was a young girl. My sister and I would play cowboys and Indians with my brother and other boys. I loved being the captive white girl, tied and tortured. There was undoubtedly some sexual feelings involved but at the time I was to nieve and innocent to understand what those feelings were. As I got older , role play became all about the sexual feelings. I still enjoy the fantacy world over reality

I love role play, including pretend rape. I guess it goes back to when I was a young girl. My sister and I would play cowboys and Indians with my brother and other boys. I loved being the captive white girl, tied and tortured. There was undoubtedly some sexual feelings involved but at the time I was to nieve and innocent to understand what those feelings were. As I got older , role play became all about the sexual feelings. I still enjoy the fantacy world over reality

I can so relate sis. Except my brothers were too old (the youngest is 10 years older than I am) so I played with the neighborhood boys.

kisses

willowfall

Dressed or undressed, which do you prefer?
View attachment 1081003
Of the two, I prefer undressed. But what would be even better would be undressed, but with accessories or decorations: decorative headgear, bangles and beads, arm rings, bracelets, hip chain, slave anklet, etc. Possibly some artfully arranged see-through silks. And of course, I'm always a sucker for a collar, but that's not everyone's fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom