Hartley House

Go to CruxDreams.com
Rose and Hyacinth

Marcus Godbehere was one of the overseers on the Hartley House Plantation. He always considered himself to be a good Christian and believed in the “welfare” of the slaves under him..especially the female ones. On a Sunday morning before Church he liked to inspect the daughters of the slaves.
View attachment 658674
Today would be a topless inspection as he was interested in making sure that their breasts were firm and healthy and their tongues and lips in good working order. He would have all the suitable female slave girls perform simple jumping up and down exercises and then select one or two for further examination. Today he selected the sisters Rose and Hyacinth.
bdsmlr-75293-eMAtbNi2pi-og.jpg

Now it was decision time. Should he take Rose or Hyacinth, or maybe both back to his cabin to continue their free Sunday sex education lessons. A few extra rations and a promise of no whippings for a month would ensure little protest from the girl's parents. Their mother was a Creole called Celeste, sold along with her toddler daughters to an Edouard Planchard for $1 200. His plantation was bought out by Elizabeth in a blatant piece of asset stripping when he became too ill to continue the business.

Interesting that while the men are being horny, the matriarch is doing all the ruthless business deals to secure the family estate.

Interesting that while the men are being horny, the matriarch is doing all the ruthless business deals to secure the family estate.
Good point. While doing family history stuff I noticed that some female ancestors left their "mark" (an X) on certificates when I was certain they could read and write. When a working class girl got married she would often be told by the clergyman to leave her mark. Used to doing as she was told by authority she would leave an X. The husband would be asked to sign. Many men learnt how to sign their name so they wouldn't appear illiterate. It really was a question of pride and prejudice. They often got married on Christmas day but not out of religious or romantic reasons. A Christmas day wedding was usually free and one of the few days that family could get off work. It also wasn't unusual for the husband to hand over his wages to the wife who would then hand some back for his beer and fag money. One of my female ancestors who settled in the U.S. kept meticulous notes which
were later copied. Here's an extract..
Screen Shot 01-01-19 at 11.12 AM.PNG
The E.H. is the Elizabeth Hartley I used for the story.

(Apologies in advance for my attempt at Sam Pratt's accent.)
(Pics hosted externally)
Sam Pratt

One of the most obnoxious creatures ever to walk this planet must surely have been Sam Pratt, an overseer on the plantation. Middle aged, flabby and lacking in any form of personal hygiene. This morning he’d woken up with an even bigger erection than normal and decided not to waste it but to share it between some attractive, young ebony meat.
Elizabeth had complained many times to Isaac about Sam’s dirty little habits and the way he leered at her when Isaac wasn’t around, but whenever confronted Sam always sounded very remorseful and full of excuses and promises. For some reason Isaac always gave him a second chance, then another..and another.
Today Sam was going to pay Rebekah and her daughters a visit in their slave cabin. He'd flogged her husband, Toby to death only a year ago and very nearly lost his job over it. Sam was much worse the wear for drink at the time and just kept on swinging the whip like a man possessed. Toby was unconscious after the first thirty lashes. He twitched for two days afterwards and never saw the light of day again. Rebekah could easily have taken the whip from Sam and killed him. Back in her country she would wrestle with her older brothers and beat them every time. Snapping the neck of Pratt would have been easier than wringing the neck of a chicken. She ached to kill him whenever she saw him but the fear of what would happen to her daughters always prevented her from meting out her own justice. Escape was of course also much on her mind. Revenge then escape, but how? She’d heard of the underground railway but had never heard of any slave making it to a free state let alone Canada. Perhaps the sweet chariot never swung that low.
Samuel had come to an agreement with Isaac to repay the cost of a new slave in instalments but made up his mind to get that money back in "favours" from Rebekah and other females he fancied.. On the way to her log cabin Samuel decided what kind of favour he fancied today. He would order her daughters and herself to strip while he explained to Rebekah how she was going to use her lips and tongue on his already hard cock. Her cabin was just a few minutes walk from his and soon came into view. Her daughters, renamed as Bessy and Belinda by Isaac were busy in their little garden. It grew mainly whatever vegetables would grow in an overworked plot to help the family keep body and soul together. Rebekah had allowed her daughters a small border to grow a few flowers. Bess and her sister had finished weeding the vegetable patch and were tending to their much loved freesias and poppies. Bess loved the scent of the freesias. It reminded her of a far distant distant land that their mother referred to as home. They froze as they heard footsteps which they recognized only too well. As Samuel approached they stood to attention like little soldiers and bowed their heads. "Good morning massa Sam." they voiced in unison. "Good morning my little piccaninnies! ". Sam swung his riding crop across Belinda's behind. She winced. "Now get your little black asses inside that cabin. You got some education coming your way today."
UkFGX8B.jpg

Rebekah’s cabin was small but far superior to the general sleeping accommodation given to the majority of field hands. Isaac had given her one of the better cabins after Sam Pratt had killed her husband as token compensation to ease his guilt. The furniture was simple but fulfilled it’s purpose. The cooking facilities were better than in her old village and there was a wooden floor! Three osnaburg shifts were now dry and pressed ready for work in the morning. Today was Sunday, Chapel day and Rebekah had just finished tidying up when she heard the commotion outside but before she got to the door it flew open. Bellinda and Bessie almost fell inside followed by Pratt who slammed the door shut.
What in God’s name was he doing here on a Sunday morning? Whenever he wanted “favours” she always had some notice so she could make sure her daughters never saw what happened. Before she could speak Pratt grabbed her hair..”You’ll not be needin’ your Sunday best on this mornin’!...you won’t be needin’ anythin on at all!..now get naked and on your knees, my Uncle Reamus needs some o’your attention!” Pratt stripped and ordered Bessie to strip and kneel with her mother while he handed a riding crop to Belinda. “Now you lill’ piccaninnies watch careful now while your momma shows you how to please your massa Sam. You gonna learn more today than any preacher man can learn ya.” Sam thrust back and forth until Rebekah began to choke. Pratt pointed at the mortified Belinda and withdrew his cock. “Now give your momma’s ass a good few strokes with that crop, jus to gee her up.” At first Belinda refused. “DO IT Belinda..please!” Rebekah knew it would be much worse for all of them if they refused Sam Pratt.
tjlzkJG.jpg

After six lashes Pratt ordered Belinda to strip and join her sister on the floor. “Now don’t you be greedy momma! Share this juicy piece o’ white meat with your little sluts. You must take it in turns now.” Belinda, Rebekah, Bessie then back to Belinda. “See how your momma and massa Sam are teachin you real good now. I’ll make sure ya’ll get a fair share!” When Sam felt himself coming he gathered their heads around and made sure he squirted into each one.

Attachments

• 5Sam PrattB.jpg
    5Sam PrattB.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 6JoinIn.jpg
    6JoinIn.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 153
Last edited by a moderator:
(Apologies in advance for my attempt at Sam Pratt's accent.)

Sam Pratt

One of the most obnoxious creatures ever to walk this planet must surely have been Sam Pratt, an overseer on the plantation. Middle aged, flabby and lacking in any form of personal hygiene. This morning he’d woken up with an even bigger erection than normal and decided not to waste it but to share it between some attractive, young ebony meat.
Elizabeth had complained many times to Isaac about Sam’s dirty little habits and the way he leered at her when Isaac wasn’t around, but whenever confronted Sam always sounded very remorseful and full of excuses and promises. For some reason Isaac always gave him a second chance, then another..and another.
Today Sam was going to pay Rebekah and her daughters a visit in their slave cabin. He'd flogged her husband, Toby to death only a year ago and very nearly lost his job over it. Sam was much worse the wear for drink at the time and just kept on swinging the whip like a man possessed. Toby was unconscious after the first thirty lashes. He twitched for two days afterwards and never saw the light of day again. Rebekah could easily have taken the whip from Sam and killed him. Back in her country she would wrestle with her older brothers and beat them every time. Snapping the neck of Pratt would have been easier than wringing the neck of a chicken. She ached to kill him whenever she saw him but the fear of what would happen to her daughters always prevented her from meting out her own justice. Escape was of course also much on her mind. Revenge then escape, but how? She’d heard of the underground railway but had never heard of any slave making it to a free state let alone Canada. Perhaps the sweet chariot never swung that low.
Samuel had come to an agreement with Isaac to repay the cost of a new slave in instalments but made up his mind to get that money back in "favours" from Rebekah and other females he fancied.. On the way to her log cabin Samuel decided what kind of favour he fancied today. He would order her daughters and herself to strip while he explained to Rebekah how she was going to use her lips and tongue on his already hard cock. Her cabin was just a few minutes walk from his and soon came into view. Her daughters, renamed as Bessy and Belinda by Isaac were busy in their little garden. It grew mainly whatever vegetables would grow in an overworked plot to help the family keep body and soul together. Rebekah had allowed her daughters a small border to grow a few flowers. Bess and her sister had finished weeding the vegetable patch and were tending to their much loved freesias and poppies. Bess loved the scent of the freesias. It reminded her of a far distant distant land that their mother referred to as home. They froze as they heard footsteps which they recognized only too well. As Samuel approached they stood to attention like little soldiers and bowed their heads. "Good morning massa Sam." they voiced in unison. "Good morning my little piccaninnies! ". Sam swung his riding crop across Belinda's behind. She winced. "Now get your little black asses inside that cabin. You got some education coming your way today."
UkFGX8B.jpg

Rebekah’s cabin was small but far superior to the general sleeping accommodation given to the majority of field hands. Isaac had given her one of the better cabins after Sam Pratt had killed her husband as token compensation to ease his guilt. The furniture was simple but fulfilled it’s purpose. The cooking facilities were better than in her old village and there was a wooden floor! Three osnaburg shifts were now dry and pressed ready for work in the morning. Today was Sunday, Chapel day and Rebekah had just finished tidying up when she heard the commotion outside but before she got to the door it flew open. Bellinda and Bessie almost fell inside followed by Pratt who slammed the door shut.
What in God’s name was he doing here on a Sunday morning? Whenever he wanted “favours” she always had some notice so she could make sure her daughters never saw what happened. Before she could speak Pratt grabbed her hair..”You’ll not be needin’ your Sunday best on this mornin’!...you won’t be needin’ anythin on at all!..now get naked and on your knees, my Uncle Reamus needs some o’your attention!” Pratt stripped and ordered Bessie to strip and kneel with her mother while he handed a riding crop to Belinda. “Now you lill’ piccaninnies watch careful now while your momma shows you how to please your massa Sam. You gonna learn more today than any preacher man can learn ya.” Sam thrust back and forth until Rebekah began to choke. Pratt pointed at the mortified Belinda and withdrew his cock. “Now give your momma’s ass a good few strokes with that crop, jus to gee her up.” At first Belinda refused. “DO IT Belinda..please!” Rebekah knew it would be much worse for all of them if they refused Sam Pratt.
tjlzkJG.jpg

After six lashes Pratt ordered Belinda to strip and join her sister on the floor. “Now don’t you be greedy momma! Share this juicy piece o’ white meat with your little sluts. You must take it in turns now.” Belinda, Rebekah, Bessie then back to Belinda. “See how your momma and massa Sam are teachin you real good now. I’ll make sure ya’ll get a fair share!” When Sam felt himself coming he gathered their heads around and made sure he squirted into each one.

I can’t imagine this ending well for Sam. These ladies don’t seem as submissive as he thinks.

I can’t imagine this ending well for Sam. These ladies don’t seem as submissive as he thinks.
You are probably correct but there's little they can do ..yet!.

After Rebekah and her daughters had satisfied Pratt he marched Belinda and Bessy off to the big house. Hardly anyone would be home that afternoon so using a side entrance he ordered the girls upstairs to one of several guest bedrooms where both girls had to strip naked before being cuffed to the bedposts. With Isaac and the rest of his family not due back until late afternoon the girls could scream as much as they liked with no one to hear their cries except for the house servants who would never dare tell tales on Mr Samuel Pratt.
vYuDXWi.jpg

Sam only had to look at Bessy’s ass and pick up a whip to get him aroused and bursting for an afternoon of good sport. When both girls were whimpering Sam played a game of “Eeny meeny miny moe, catch a nigger by her toe, If she hollers let her go.” Instead of their toes Sam squeezed Belinda’s nipples hard then uncuffed her and threw her on the bed. This virgin was his and if she resisted then that meant another whipping for Bessy.
Sam always enjoyed his Sundays especially when the boss wasn’t there.

(Pic hosted on Imgur)

Attachments

• 7SamPratt2.jpg
    7SamPratt2.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 155
Sam and Marcus (Hosted externally)

“Now take care of this new slave and show her the ropes.” Isaac Hartley indicated Matilde, a recent purchase straight off the ship. Matilde tried to cover herself with what remained of her clothes but lost the battle as Sam Pratt had already seen enough to get his blood rushing in anticipation of another Sunday afternoon of sport.

“Got some politics to see to in town. May be gone till sunset.” And with that Isaac and Elizabeth set off for a meeting with local bigwigs. “You take care now boss, I’ll show her the ropes alright!” Sam called after the departing carriage.
ZiI8maO.jpg

Matilde only understood basic commands in English but from the way Sam’s trousers stood and the way he stroked himself while leading, half dragging her along needed no translation. On the way to the barn he called on Marcus Godbehere, another overseer to assist him in showing Matilde the ropes, and the whips while telling her how she could become a good slave.

At the barn, once Matilde was tied in place Sam tossed a coin for ends. It was heads so he got himself ready while Marcus positioned himself at the rear with a suitable whip. It was usually a game of two halves with refreshments during half time. And of course there was also the possibility of extra time followed by penalties...for Matilde!

(Image hosted on Imgur)

Attachments

• 8Sam and Marcus.jpg
    8Sam and Marcus.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 168
Sam And Marcus Misbehaving (Hosted on bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-ayCcJBY1fH.jpeg
9Sam and Marcus misbehaving.JPG

Oh no!! that's Matilde. What on earth are those beasts Sam Pratt and Marcus Godbehere up to now? I think the plantation owners Isaac and Elizabeth Hartley have arrived back from a business trip a little early and look non too pleased. Sam is explaining that they are "Jus messin about!". Knowing Sam's record I don't think Elizabeth believes him. I think I'd better find out exactly what happened...will post next time.

Slave Training (Hosted on Bdsmlr at fantasyunlimited)

bdsmlr-75293-9k6exT635H.jpeg
10 Slaves Being Trained.jpg
At least the plantation owner and his overseer seem to be enjoying themselves training these newly bought slaves.

Attachments

• 10Slaves Being Trained.jpg
    10Slaves Being Trained.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 169
Unloading In Nashville (Hosted on Bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-MEWosiZBli.jpeg

At least a hundred African slaves just arrived and I can see one of the Hartleys already down at the docks inspecting the goods before the sale at 12 noon at the slave depot. The slave being manacled and the one kneeling do appear a cut above the average field hand. Perhaps my ancestors had a little side business going in the employment of “Fancy Girls”. Maybe the old devil just fancied them for himself. Must pop down to the auction later.

Attachments

• 11Unloading.jpg
    11Unloading.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 162
Unloading In Nashville (Hosted on Bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-MEWosiZBli.jpeg

At least a hundred African slaves just arrived and I can see one of the Hartleys already down at the docks inspecting the goods before the sale at 12 noon at the slave depot. The slave being manacled and the one kneeling do appear a cut above the average field hand. Perhaps my ancestors had a little side business going in the employment of “Fancy Girls”. Maybe the old devil just fancied them for himself. Must pop down to the auction later.
Fine stock indeed. You clearly have a good African supplier.

Sam And Marcus Misbehaving (Hosted on bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-ayCcJBY1fH.jpeg

Oh no!! that's Matilde. What on earth are those beasts Sam Pratt and Marcus Godbehere up to now? I think the plantation owners Isaac and Elizabeth Hartley have arrived back from a business trip a little early and look non too pleased. Sam is explaining that they are "Jus messin about!". Knowing Sam's record I don't think Elizabeth believes him. I think I'd better find out exactly what happened...will post next time.

I like that a dressed woman observes the whipping, especially the tit-whipping

Slave Auction In Nashville (Hosted On Bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-47kloCJw1K.jpeg

We join the auction as the first of the female Negroes are put on display for would be buyers to peruse. Jenny is already attracting some very competitive bidding while her sister Molly, at the back is having her assets evaluated. Lots of likely slaves on offer this afternoon. The field hands have already been sold with one or two trained carpenters thrown in who fetched a good price. I see that Jenny has just gone for $1200 ! I think she was purchased by a rep. from the Belle Meade plantation. After a good scrub down and a bit of house training she may well end up sleeping in the mansion at the foot of her master’s bed. The others will be bought for general household work like ironing, washing, cleaning and maybe wet nurse duties. If they don’t end up in the mansion then it’ll be field work or breeding if they’re still young enough.
Next time we’ll have a look at whipping on a plantation.

Attachments

• 12Auction1.jpg
    12Auction1.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 165
Slave Whipping Competition (Hosted on IMGUR)
V1uJ6C8.jpg

If you are going to whip slaves then obviously it’s best that the field hands can see and hear them. It concentrates their minds to the job in hand. I think that there must be some kind of competition going on here with the next slave being stripped for her lashes. It must have been hard work wielding a heavy whip in the hot sun and you can’t blame the overseers for taking some liquid refreshment but I don’t think alcohol and the sun mix too well. The bloke on the right would be better advised having a glass of cold lemonade. They are at least sensibly wearing hats.

Attachments

• 13whippings3.jpg
    13whippings3.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 161
Mandingo Slaves (Hosted on Imgur)
qrr0Z7F.jpg

Here we are back in New Orleans and a slave ship has just arrived from Senegambia. As usual Isaac Hartley, owner of Hartley House plantation is among the first to greet the captain and again as usual gets to inspect the cargo before they are sent to the auction house. He always did like to cherry pick, especially a line of Mandingo slaves. I’m not sure what criteria he’s using to assess the slaves but I think I could make an educated guess.

Attachments

• 14Mandingo Slaves.jpg
    14Mandingo Slaves.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 161
Mandingo Slaves (Hosted on Imgur)
qrr0Z7F.jpg

Here we are back in New Orleans and a slave ship has just arrived from Senegambia. As usual Isaac Hartley, owner of Hartley House plantation is among the first to greet the captain and again as usual gets to inspect the cargo before they are sent to the auction house. He always did like to cherry pick, especially a line of Mandingo slaves. I’m not sure what criteria he’s using to assess the slaves but I think I could make an educated guess.
I really like this image. Where did you find the girls? I lived in Botswana years ago, and there were certain festive occasions where the girls would dance in traditional dress (which did not include any sort of "dress" above the waist). This looks like it could have come from such a formation of girls.

Back
Top Bottom