Hartley House

Go to CruxDreams.com
I really like this image. Where did you find the girls? I lived in Botswana years ago, and there were certain festive occasions where the girls would dance in traditional dress (which did not include any sort of "dress" above the waist). This looks like it could have come from such a formation of girls.
I think it most likely did. I think the girls were in between dances when this pic was snapped.7f87988118bba216f0b80f5d1708f992.jpeg I just modified and cropped it a little.

I can't believe that I've missed this thread. It's exactly the kind of a story that excites my fantasy and those images look so gorgeous!

Only read the first two so far since it's my working hours now. But I'll make sure to keep following the story.

Thanks much for such wonderful contents! :)

I think it most likely did. I think the girls were in between dances when this pic was snapped.View attachment 859109 I just modified and cropped it a little.
I usually try to stay away from manips involving people who don't intend to be featured in an erotic fantasy. But at least those girls don't seem to have any problem with baring their breasts on public (for which bravery, I salute them), so I just hope they wouldn't mind my admiring their body in a bit more kinkier setting.

Last edited:
The Royal Reed Dance (Hosted on Imgur)
YWZGBNd.jpg

Every year tens of thousands of Zulu virgins attend the Royal Reed Dance. I don’t know whether or not their virginity is checked before the ceremony begins. It is an eight day event and involves a great deal of dancing. The purpose is to unify the Zulu nation and celebrate virginity. The girls vow not to have sex until marriage. That’s where the health aspect of the ritual comes in. The event is widely reported especially on S.A. TV where bare breasted virgins crowd around the microphone and dance for the cameras. I’ll not paste any links on this fantasy thread as all you have to do is type Zulu Reed Dance into Youtube. I’m also fairly sure that the Mad Monk dancing girls scene from the 1987 film Cobra Verde showed a group of such girls. That is also on Youtube.

...all you have to do is type Zulu Reed Dance into Youtube.
I just did, using your encouragement as an excuse. :) And it was actually way cooler than I thought it would be, and even in a different way than I imagined.

I expected to like it, of course, for who wouldn't love to watch topless girls dancing? :p Still, I found it to be quite refreshing to see the girls proudly display their feminine charm, neither with shyness nor coquetry - something you don't see often on this side of the world.

They all looked happy and healthy, and even the music was pretty cool. I'm glad that I learned of this Zulu tradition and I thank you for sharing the information with us.

The Breeding Sheds (Hosted on Imgur)
lcfM2Qe.jpg

Here we are in one of the breeding sheds on Hartley House plantation. In this shed the slaves are coming toward the end of their nine months and their owner, Isaac, is carrying out one of his regular inspections to check that his investments are making good progress. Isaac had no formal education apart from Sunday School but he grew up into a very shrewd business man. He reasoned that if the importation of slaves ever became illegal then hard working plantation owners like himself would be forced to buy from a dwindling stock and it would be a real sellers market. In case that ever came to pass he would plan ahead, grow his own slaves and sell off any surplus to his requirements. They became part of his pension plan. He only bought breeding wenches who were fit and healthy and preferably with a proven history of bearing healthy offspring. They could work on his plantation, his sons could use them to practice on and very importantly they were only allowed to mate with grade A1 slaves under his supervision. He was a firm believer in quality control.

Attachments

• 15The Breeding Sheds.jpg
    15The Breeding Sheds.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 170
Milking Slaves (Hosted on Bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-0GkSWDSarM-og.jpg

The good ship “Melissa” has pulled into port with her cargo of slaves from Senegambia. One of the overseers of Hartley House plantation has been sent along with plenty of cash and instructions to purchase any likely milking slaves. The slaves have been offloaded and stamped ready for sale.
A regular supply of fresh milk is always needed on the plantation to keep up with the feeding demands of the growing number of Hartley offspring and of course the ladies of the house are always having tea and cream cake afternoons. Here we see Jack, the overseer making a final check on his third purchase. He didn’t waste much time in spotting lots 23, 24 and 25. Three sisters from near the Gambia river in excellent health and with firm mammaries. Once on the plantation they’ll soon become part of the milk supply chain.

PS After just ten minutes on Bdsmlr this pic and story was liked, reblogged and even translated into German! Here's the translation for any German readers..

Das gute Schiff „Melissa“ ist mit ihrer Sklavenladung aus Senegambia in den Hafen eingefahren. Einer der Aufseher der Hartley House-Plantage wurde zusammen mit viel Bargeld und Anweisungen zum Kauf von wahrscheinlichen Melksklaven geschickt. Die Sklaven wurden entladen und zum Verkauf abgestempelt.

Auf der Plantage ist immer eine regelmäßige Versorgung mit frischer Milch erforderlich, um den Fütterungsbedarf der wachsenden Zahl von Hartley-Nachkommen zu decken, und natürlich haben die Damen des Hauses immer nachmittags Tee- und Sahnetorten. Hier sehen wir Jack, den Aufseher, der seinen dritten Einkauf endgültig überprüft. Er verschwendete nicht viel Zeit damit, die Lose 23, 24 und 25 zu entdecken. Drei Schwestern aus der Nähe des Flusses Gambia bei ausgezeichneter Gesundheit und mit fester Brust. Sobald sie auf der Plantage sind, werden sie bald Teil der Milchversorgungskette.

Attachments

• 16milking slaves.jpg
    16milking slaves.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 157
Matilda's Piccaninnies (Hosted on Bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-ChMP5xSDfv-og.jpg

Mid afternoon at the Hartley Plantation. Elizabeth Hartley is seated (On the left) and has invited her neighbours for afternoon tea when the maid, Matilda (Standing on the right), announces that Olivia Wardle, Elizabeth’s cousin has arrived on horseback.

Elizabeth: “Olivia my dear you are just in time for tea and how splendid you look in your riding outfit.”
Olivia: “Why thank you my dear cousin I have acquired a thirst. I trust all is well with yourself and family.”
Elizabeth: “ Oh yes indeed except for poor Isaac who pulled a muscle whilst chastising a field hand. The doctor says he needs to rest for a week so I’m in charge of keeping the slaves in order until he recovers.”
Olivia: “I’m sorry to hear that. Has there been any unrest on the plantation?”
Elizabeth: “Nothing of any serious nature but one or two of Matilda’s daughters have been shirking their household duties lately.”
Olivia: “Then I arrived just in time cousin. When the shirking starts the whipping starts. You must dominate your slaves. Matilda! Go round up your piccaninnies and have them line up naked outside this room right now.”
Elizabeth: “There are six of them!”
Olivia: “Then it’s just as well I brought my heavy duty riding crop. I’ll show you ladies how to use it then you can take it in turns. It will be an afternoon well spent teaching these slaves who is in charge.”

Attachments

• 17Matilda's Piccaninnies.jpg
    17Matilda's Piccaninnies.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited by a moderator:
A Line Of Maids (Hosted on Imgur)

Recently came across a B/W pic in an old family album handed down. It showed an interesting scene so I decided to rescue it.
line of maidsBW.jpg

It’s July 1938 at the old Hartley House . The plantation had long since stopped using slaves but still employed many black workers including this line of housemaids. The story goes that the owner, Edith Hartley was visited by film makers wanting to audition some of her staff for the role of a maid in “Gone With The Wind”. Apparently one of them point blank refused! Edith was shocked and decided to make an example of the wretched girl. How dare she! The rest of the maids were ordered to watch as Betsy (I think that was her name) was stripped and hoisted up to be given a good whipping.
8bUcomq.jpg

Well that’s the story which sounds a bit far fetched to me...but then I thought wait a minute, just how much do I really know about history? Until recently I’d never heard of the “Peterloo” massacre (Named after Waterloo) which took place in St Peter’s field, Manchester on Mon 16th Aug 1819. A crowd of 60 000 workers and families protesting for better representation in Parliament were charged by the cavalry resulting in 18 dead and 400-700 injured. What a nerve! Fancy asking for the vote.

I also thought Amritsar was a made up story for a Father Brown tv mystery. On 13th April 1919 approx 6 000 unarmed Indian festival goers and protesters were subjected to 10 minutes of non stop fire from the British army. Result at least 379 dead and 1000+ injured. Good job the streets were too narrow to get the armored cars through.

Neither had I heard of the June 1st 1921 Tulsa massacre when a dozen or so Curtiss JN-4 Jenny biplane trainers fire bombed the black Greenwood district. At the end of the battle approx 379 died with 1000+ injured. The KKK had hired the planes and flew alongside the regular pilots.

So what happened to the bad guys? At the end of the day….nothing.

Attachments

• 18line of maids.jpg
    18line of maids.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 171
It must be a testament to your writing and manip skills, but I am having trouble sorting out what parts of your narrative might be fiction and what parts might be historical fact. Well done. :)
Thanks. To be honest I don't know how much of what I read is true. Some of my ancestors were Hartleys and did settle in the US, that is true. The three massacres are well verified and the casualties probably grossly underestimated. It would not surprise me to find out that the Hartleys really did own a plantation.

Matilda's Piccaninnies (Hosted on Bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-ChMP5xSDfv-og.jpg

Mid afternoon at the Hartley Plantation. Elizabeth Hartley is seated (On the left) and has invited her neighbours for afternoon tea when the maid, Matilda (Standing on the right), announces that Olivia Wardle, Elizabeth’s cousin has arrived on horseback.

Elizabeth: “Olivia my dear you are just in time for tea and how splendid you look in your riding outfit.”
Olivia: “Why thank you my dear cousin I have acquired a thirst. I trust all is well with yourself and family.”
Elizabeth: “ Oh yes indeed except for poor Isaac who pulled a muscle whilst chastising a field hand. The doctor says he needs to rest for a week so I’m in charge of keeping the slaves in order until he recovers.”
Olivia: “I’m sorry to hear that. Has there been any unrest on the plantation?”
Elizabeth: “Nothing of any serious nature but one or two of Matilda’s daughters have been shirking their household duties lately.”
Olivia: “Then I arrived just in time cousin. When the shirking starts the whipping starts. You must dominate your slaves. Matilda! Go round up your piccaninnies and have them line up naked outside this room right now.”
Elizabeth: “There are six of them!”
Olivia: “Then it’s just as well I brought my heavy duty riding crop. I’ll show you ladies how to use it then you can take it in turns. It will be an afternoon well spent teaching these slaves who is in charge.”

That is great. A woman whipping a naked woman, and a lot of women observing and indulging that scene.

1593821354034.jpeg There’s a Hartley County in Texas, named for Oliver C Hartley and his brother, Rufus K. Hartley, two early Texas legislators and lawyers. It’s located in the panhandle region, probably not well known for antebellum plantation agriculture, although the county is a big cotton producer today.

Last edited:
The journey was horrendous. Cramped, damp, rat infested and dismal below decks and above the cargo. It was the best he could afford. The company provided steerage passengers with food which they had to cook in a kitchen just 12ft by 6ft...and shared! Elizabeth was a tough Yorkshire lass and did her best to maintain order as people often fought to occupy the kitchen. Sickness was rife and Isaac's youngest son succumbed to some bad illness and was buried at sea. Could things get worse?..a thought that often occurred during the voyage.
I suspect is was far worse for the imports he samples at the docks - not that he extends them any sympathy.

Might I enquire as to how Abigail earned the lash, on both this and the prior occaision?

One wonders if Charlotte would like to see Alice at the whipping post...
Or vice versa...

Branding (Hosted on Bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-4uV0mCLyYJ-og.jpg

Slave ship Melissa has arrived and as usual Isaac Hartley was there to greet it and have his pick of the cargo. Recently there has been reports of runaways so Isaac has instructed his smithy to give the new purchases the double H Hartley House brand. He has been assured that slaves don’t feel pain like a white girl would, probably due to the colour of their skin and being out in the sun naked for long periods of the day.

Attachments

• 19branding.jpg
    19branding.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 195
Branding (Hosted on Bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-4uV0mCLyYJ-og.jpg

Slave ship Melissa has arrived and as usual Isaac Hartley was there to greet it and have his pick of the cargo. Recently there has been reports of runaways so Isaac has instructed his smithy to give the new purchases the double H Hartley House brand. He has been assured that slaves don’t feel pain like a white girl would, probably due to the colour of their skin and being out in the sun naked for long periods of the day.
Might want to make sure they're quality products first - pretty hard to sell branded slaves secondhand.

He has been assured that slaves don’t feel pain like a white girl would, probably due to the colour of their skin and being out in the sun naked for long periods of the day.
It’s true and we also need to consider the fact that it needs intelligence to understand pain. Animals, for instance, can react to physical pain but they lack the self-consciousness to recognize it as something personal because they are more like an automaton than a human being in that regard.

Granted, the negroes seem to have a flicker of intelligence which make them more useful than dumb animals. But that doesn’t mean they are not closer to cows or pigs than ourselves, so there is no reason to assume that they are as sensitive to physical pains as we are.

The empirical evidence also supports this claim, as we are all aware how a naked negress can withstand the most vicious kind of whipping and still survive. If something like that were to be done on one of our fairer ladies (God forbid me for such an abominable thought!) she would die of shame long before she would of injuries.

Wild animals lack any sense of shame and are much more resilient to physical hardships than us, and so do the negroes.

If we give them clothes (except when we need to punish or inspect them), it’s not because they understand a concept like modesty or humiliation but because we need to protect our weaker sex from getting shocked at their deformed physiology and vulgar behaviors.

Likewise, the only concern we may have when we brand them is making sure that their animal-like howlings won’t terrify our lady folks or make them waste their sympathy on the undeserving creatures.

P.S.: I believe it wouldn’t be needed to clarify that I only endorse racism purely as a fantasy because I have said it many times here already. ;)

Back
Top Bottom